boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-08-2007, 04:28 AM   #1
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 6527
Default what is so great about vics ko loss?

seeing that, i dont see why people are so happy, laughing, and making fun of him. The man didnt stay on his back one second before trying to get to his feet.... the man is all heart.

I only seen the ko, havnt seen the fight... what the hell happened? wasnt vic the big favorite? was he winning before this? is there going to be a rematch?

wtf...
kirk is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2007, 04:32 AM   #2
Circa
Skate And Destroy
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: what is so great about vics ko loss?

because vic is classless big mouth arrogant ****y boxer. vic is the highly favorite 7 to 1

the man is not all heart... hes all MOUTH
Circa is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 04:35 AM   #3
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

give me some examples of him being classless. hes not toney, hes not tyson, ect.... ya... hes arrogant, wow... so is 75% of the rest of the boxing world.

maybe i missed something about him though... why is he classless, did he make fun of his last victims head injury or something?
kirk is online now  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 04:38 AM   #4
digiram
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

It's a funny KO. Which is the same reason why everyone laughed at Juda.
digiram is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 04:39 AM   #5
boxbible
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk
give me some examples of him being classless. hes not toney, hes not tyson, ect.... ya... hes arrogant, wow... so is 75% of the rest of the boxing world.

maybe i missed something about him though... why is he classless, did he make fun of his last victims head injury or something?
The guy's an embarrassment to the art of boxing. He's always been nothing but a crude slugger. And he sais something to the effect of beating up Donaire worst than his last victim.
boxbible is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 04:40 AM   #6
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

The greatness of it is that it was a huge upset. I have the fight, I have just not seen it yet.
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 04:44 AM   #7
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanePugilist
The greatness of it is that it was a huge upset. I have the fight, I have just not seen it yet.
no, i mean i get how its a great knockout and win, but why all the jokes, laughing, ect, ect.

i guess i dont see how somebody can see a champ get cought like that, try to get up, fall on his face, try to get up again, fall into the ropes, and just laugh it up. To me, whatever their excuse is about vic being a **** or anything like that.. they should probably take a look in the ****ing mirror. If that happened to another fighter, and the camera panned to vic ringside, and hes laughing, and making jokes about it later, ect, ect.... the same people doing it now would be the first ones to **** all over him.

i ****ing hate boxing fans.
kirk is online now  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 05:07 AM   #8
JayFaves00

vCash:

what a hell darchinyan.. i think he might suck mah ****
Old 07-08-2007, 05:12 AM   #9
boxbox
Champion
East Side Guru

i guess it was because the first time he knocked burgos, he was saying before the fight and even after, that he planned the punishment all along and that he was ****ed at burgos for giving him the "slash throat"..he was sorry like tyson was after beating opponents ...then came Glenn Donaire..he was ****ed on how it wasnt declared a KO for him, and again he said he was ****ed and that Nonito was going to get a beating for that...kinda how people were laughing at Judah too.
boxbox is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 05:13 AM   #10
Hrak
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 328

Whenever anyone gets KO'd, its always the same, "He was exposed", "he was overhyped"...its all bull****. Vic lost for one reason and one reason only. Vics always neglected defence and has always rushed in without jabs, well, Donair is a conter puncher and his best punch is the left, put two & two together and you get a knock out. In the 3rd Vic got stunned bad, he should have changed his technique right then and there but instead he stubbornly kept pushing the KO while telegraphing his punch and he paid for it in the 5th.
Hrak is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 05:15 AM   #11
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbible
The guy's an embarrassment to the art of boxing. He's always been nothing but a crude slugger. And he sais something to the effect of beating up Donaire worst than his last victim.
Donaire said that if he fought Burgos, he would have killed him. That's a classless comment right there.

Vic said that he wanted to KO Donaire for him, and for what he said about Burgos.

I don't really think it's fair that people call him a classless arrogant embarrassment to boxing.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 05:17 AM   #12
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
no, i mean i get how its a great knockout and win, but why all the jokes, laughing, ect, ect.

i guess i dont see how somebody can see a champ get cought like that, try to get up, fall on his face, try to get up again, fall into the ropes, and just laugh it up. To me, whatever their excuse is about vic being a **** or anything like that.. they should probably take a look in the ****ing mirror. If that happened to another fighter, and the camera panned to vic ringside, and hes laughing, and making jokes about it later, ect, ect.... the same people doing it now would be the first ones to **** all over him.

I agree.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 05:27 AM   #13
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

Quote:

Ah okay - sorry about that. Yes, I agree - I find the ridicule needless as well. There will always be followers of the law of Jante.
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 06:08 AM   #14
VIP
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 345

I was never a big fan since his style was too crude and today, he got outboxed and hurt by a younger, quicker, more skilfull opponent.

But it's very classless to make fun of a guy when he's down. But then again a lot of people are jerks.
VIP is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #15
joe33

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP
I was never a big fan since his style was too crude and today, he got outboxed and hurt by a younger, quicker, more skilfull opponent.

But it's very classless to make fun of a guy when he's down. But then again a lot of people are jerks.

Problem is though most people have never got into the ring themselves,its ****ing scary in there,i have full respect for all fighters myself,even the ones im not over keen on.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum