Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,762
vCash: 1166
Default ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

what's the story there?

gone back to europe to live?

he was starting to look pretty good again too.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,116
vCash: 346
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

look @ the opponent, he is just doing it for the money$$$ i doubt Craig has anything to do with this and Rabah is doing if off his own back.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,497
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Who cares.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #4
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In your couch, stealn' your change
Posts: 2,240
vCash: 500
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
what's the story there?

gone back to europe to live?

he was starting to look pretty good again too.
Yep!
Da Voice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:30 AM   #5
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

complete waist of talent and what a waist coming off your best career win
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #6
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,497
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
complete waist of talent and what a waist coming off your best career win
You've never got anything nice to say about boxers. I bet you've never even put a glove on.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:42 AM   #7
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 75
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Belgium hey maybe fighting Kim Clijsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:48 AM   #8
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In your couch, stealn' your change
Posts: 2,240
vCash: 500
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
complete waist of talent and what a waist coming off your best career win
Hard to tell what he's about & where he's going. When he resided in Amsterdam he fought 6 rounders in Italy. Now he supposedly resides in Paris nothing had changed.
Maybe obtaining permanent residency is a problem??
Da Voice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #9
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Voice View Post
Hard to tell what he's about & where he's going. When he resided in Amsterdam he fought 6 rounders in Italy. Now he supposedly resides in Paris nothing had changed.
Maybe obtaining permanent residency is a problem??
In which country?
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:19 AM   #10
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Belgium chocolates.


Or chocolata??
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:20 AM   #11
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
You've never got anything nice to say about boxers. I bet you've never even put a glove on.
I give you a spoon..so you can eat my ass..hows that?

Little do you know little matey little do you know.Btw I did not bag Ben,seen him fight since he first turned pro..he has got all the ability in the world,just doesn't seem that interested in seizing the moment(coming off a Ko victory against a legit former multi time world champ)
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #12
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,497
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
I give you a spoon..so you can eat my ass..hows that?

Little do you know little matey little do you know.Btw I did not bag Ben,seen him fight since he first turned pro..he has got all the ability in the world,just doesn't seem that interested in seizing the moment(coming off a Ko victory against a legit former multi time world champ)
You bagged him.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,762
vCash: 1166
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

anyone close to rabah can tell us the story of his plans?
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #14
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,497
vCash: 1000
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
anyone close to rabah can tell us the story of his plans?
He plans to fight a bum in Belgium. The guy is obviously going places.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #15
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,762
vCash: 1166
Default Re: ben rabah has 2 fights in belgium!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
He plans to fight a bum in Belgium. The guy is obviously going places.
u really gave us an insight didn't u?

great work dumbo.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013