Old 01-31-2012, 12:21 AM   #31
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746
Default Re: Austin Trout wants to take Mundine fight in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
And the circus continues on.............mandy the cowardly lion.......if he only had a heart.
He had a heart, but Ottke crushed it with his sledghammer power.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2012, 05:42 AM   #32
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

so if Mundine forces the fight and Trout is willing to come to Australia (but not certain cities he states) then what is the promotional breakdown of this? what is the money to fighters?

Its all very good and well for boxers to say this and that, but its never just a simple case of 3pm behind the school bike racks.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 06:13 AM   #33
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Late mail...

Pac v bradley

Floyd v canelo
perfect jet is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 06:31 AM   #34
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

@leadright, why even talk sense to these brainless cunts lol.
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 07:39 AM   #35
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Im not trying to defend Mundine here. Its just that so much gets said and people jump on something like this and it no where near as simple as its made out. And most the people commenting know this.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 07:59 AM   #36
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

Mundane should take a page out of dannys book, not to many people knew who wlod was but he had a title he went 4 it... Either way he will make a quid
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 05:20 PM   #37
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right View Post
Im not trying to defend Mundine here. Its just that so much gets said and people jump on something like this and it no where near as simple as its made out. And most the people commenting know this.
Its a fairly easy process when your position is the Mandatory. Mundine claimed a letter was sent off to the WBA in ref to initiating the Mandatory Challenge and purse bids, since he went to Top Rank Fairy Tale Land he has all but abandon his spat talk of getting the mandatory so there is no options and he can woop trout and take his belt.

sticking point was additional options, with the ALI act this is impossible to inforce on a mandatory challenger, so wtf is Mundine doing? scouring boxrec for the most viable cab driver or bum he can fight, he is doing everything he can now to avoid trout and is wasting what time he has left in the sport of boxing.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 05:32 PM   #38
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Mundine is the mandatory which makes it a lot more straight forward than normal

Most people know how hard it is to match fighters, however most other boxers who cant face the one they want face similar ranked fighters, they dont find blokes ranked :
49 (alvarez)
369 (toliver)
20 (wood.. **** knows how he is ranked 20)
131 (waters)
84 (jerez)
58 (falliga)

it really is pathetic....
stewy is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #39
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #40
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post

Most people know how hard it is to match fighters, however most other boxers who cant face the one they want face similar ranked fighters, they dont find blokes ranked :
49 (alvarez)
369 (toliver)
131 (waters)
84 (jerez)
58 (falliga)

pretty fcked up when you look it like that. got me farked how Garth got that rating.

Quote:
Trevor Logan Redman @trevorredman
  • [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: AUSTIN TROUT: "MUNDINE NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND MAKE A DECISION...I'M TRYING TO FIGHT" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ! Come On Choc

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Anthony Mundine @The_Man_Mundine
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] trout knows the deal I'm getting something bigger but I will pump he's ass if we meet!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Trevor Logan Redman @trevorredman
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] He is Pretty Big Choc & u Wanted Trout ,he is Right there Ready 2 Go ! And u CAN beat Him , Take the Fight & Take The Belt

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Anthony Mundine @The_Man_Mundine
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I know I can man but waiting on my promoters top rank to get back to me to see where they want me to go! Should know in a week
So ladies, i guess its time we lobby Top Rank to put their man in with Austin Trout? fark Cotto or Chavez will do but either one of those three please, k thanks bye now! lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #41
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post

49 (alvarez)
369 (toliver)
131 (waters)
84 (jerez)
58 (falliga)

Why can't some people see this? I can understand some of the general public who only know 2 boxers Mundine and Green but people who read forums like this and follow the boxing news on the net still buy it.puzzling.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 08:32 PM   #42
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
pretty fcked up when you look it like that.
[/quote]

You mean objectively? Looking just at the cold hard facts? A non-jaundiced view without agenda?
yep is is pretty ****ed up when you look at it like that

Apparently taking an objective view and examining the facts makes us haters TC.....
stewy is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 10:27 PM   #43
dominator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1397

You mean objectively? Looking just at the cold hard facts? A non-jaundiced view without agenda?
yep is is pretty ****ed up when you look at it like that

Apparently taking an objective view and examining the facts makes us haters TC.....[/quote]

Hey Stewy, I was just reading Choc's twitter page, it's good to see that he has responded to you and TC's tweets (I assume they are both of yours).

I reckon Choc's twitter page is one of the best online cause he seems to respond to heaps of questions.
dominator is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 10:39 PM   #44
Judged Mental
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
so if Mundine forces the fight and Trout is willing to come to Australia (but not certain cities he states) then what is the promotional breakdown of this? what is the money to fighters?

Its all very good and well for boxers to say this and that, but its never just a simple case of 3pm behind the school bike racks.
If nothing is guaranteed in boxing, as you seem to be trying to say here, why did Mundine make such a big song and dance about becoming Trout's mandatory then?

It's obvious he never had any intention of fighting Trout, and simply used his name to create a buzz in the media (twitter ) to keep his own name up there because he knows it's nearly curtains for his 'career'.

What's ironic about this whole exercise in futility from Mundine is that, unless he fights someone like Cotto, Pacquaio or Mayweather next, he's going to underdeliver on his promise - "I'm ducking a worthy opponent in Trout because I'm going to fight someone worthier"

After such a long and self-publicised build up he's going to have a long way to fall if his next opponent isn't up to scratch...and we all know that his next opponent will not be up to scratch, because he's been doing this same thing for the past 5 years, and the number of people who continue to believe him are getting fewer and fewer. Only feebs like you and a couple of others on here still think he's going to fight someone worthy
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Old 01-31-2012, 11:09 PM   #45
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Hey Stewy, I was just reading Choc's twitter page, it's good to see that he has responded to you and TC's tweets (I assume they are both of yours).

I reckon Choc's twitter page is one of the best online cause he seems to respond to heaps of questions.
He responded once i think and that was it, Trout has been more engaging than Mundine, Mundine is very coyish when it comes to talking about Trout and keeps harping on about Top Rank.

Heres a few Tweets ive wrote that he hasnt responded to..

Quote:
BoxingTorrents @BoxingTorrents1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Toprank dont want you to win a WBA belt? , easy done, get some of ya soilders to lobby toprank. need help?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Bigger than WBA champ Trout? cant wait to see who. Cant get much bigger than the title holders

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] he dont need Dunkin, he has millions of $$ boxa promo

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] He said he is going to fight alot of people, it never happens

11:38 AM - 28 Jan 12 via web [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Got himself in the mandatory spot & now he wastes it?

9:47 PM - 27 Jan 12 via web [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Anthony Mundine @The_Man_Mundine
To all the dumbo's out there! I don't duck or fear no man! I make the best business moves. yu will see soon! Structure is being put in place

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] BoxingTorrents @BoxingTorrents1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Then fight Trout, cant get bigger than the top 3 title holders and if you do ill eat my words but i am betting u wont.

4:49 PM - 27 Jan 12 via web [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and a tone of others
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum