Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tommy emmanuel mk 2
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 367
Default big bad barry bails.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #2
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

i can seeit now. hall on a mundog undercard...both fighting nobodies..
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #3
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tommy emmanuel mk 2
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 367
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
i can seeit now. hall on a mundog undercard...both fighting nobodies..
no way.

choco frying big fish now.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:38 AM   #4
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
no way.

choco frying big fish now.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:53 AM   #5
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tommy emmanuel mk 2
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 367
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
exactly.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:16 AM   #6
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,306
vCash: 1000
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Hall's boxing carear will be nothing but a sideshow/freakshow/circus act and he WON"T ever fight anyone with a pulse. Every one of his fights will be on PPV and idiots like Hyder and Andy Raymond will embarrass themselves and boxing with their retarded comments.

That is all.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:34 AM   #7
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 500
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

We will get all types calling him out like when Mundine first went to boxing tent fighters,idiot Queenslanders like Trevor Gillmeister let the madness begin.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:15 AM   #8
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Szigeti has never touched gloves with a fighter with more than 4 wins in all of his 10 fights.

The most experienced fight he fought had a record of 3-30-2.

Hall should fight Szigeti and put him on ice, be an easy fight for Hall to start off with.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #9
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tommy emmanuel mk 2
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 367
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Szigeti has never touched gloves with a fighter with more than 4 wins in all of his 10 fights.

The most experienced fight he fought had a record of 3-30-2.

Hall should fight Szigeti and put him on ice, be an easy fight for Hall to start off with.
is he actually any good for a part time fighter?
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:39 AM   #10
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 4,062
vCash: 1000
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

who cares.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #11
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,143
vCash: 1275
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Hall's boxing carear will be nothing but a sideshow/freakshow/circus act and he WON"T ever fight anyone with a pulse. Every one of his fights will be on PPV and idiots like Hyder and Andy Raymond will embarrass themselves and boxing with their retarded comments.

That is all.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:28 AM   #12
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Szigeti has never touched gloves with a fighter with more than 4 wins in all of his 10 fights.

The most experienced fight he fought had a record of 3-30-2.

Hall should fight Szigeti and put him on ice, be an easy fight for Hall to start off with.
But what would it prove? Fighting a 40 year old ex basketballer would be the ideal first step towards being officially branded the latest boxing circus act.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:12 AM   #13
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
But what would it prove? Fighting a 40 year old ex basketballer would be the ideal first step towards being officially branded the latest boxing circus act.
The bloke cant win.

Fights a pro 10-2 or fights a pro 2-10 like every other boxer on debut?
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:36 AM   #14
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
The bloke cant win.

Fights a pro 10-2 or fights a pro 2-10 like every other boxer on debut?
You are quite correct with what you are saying. But a 40 year old ex basketballer isn't the answer. At least not in my opinion anyway.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #15
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: big bad barry bails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
You are quite correct with what you are saying. But a 40 year old ex basketballer isn't the answer. At least not in my opinion anyway.
Were you as critical of Lucas Browne fighting Szigeti when he did...he was already a couple of fights in just over 12 moths back and transitioning from smashing people to bits in MMA.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013