Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 02-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #121
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: Dale Berry pro debut 30 March

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DBerry to lose in embarrassing fashion in round one.

I will sell everything and bet on this chump getting humiliated.
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #122
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
You do it Leon. Just imagine I'm Angelo Hyder telling you to do it. Post your findings in this thread.
Leon doesnt have a clue and is speculating at best. The last time Dale was posting was in ref to wanting to fight me, i finally agreed to weight on the stipulation he provide the footage of him sparring Andre (which i belive to this day never even occured), he never replied and dissapears telling people he is banned? banned for what?

Hope the karnt get towled up. Given his age, injurys and lack of skills its more than likely he will get towled up or DQ again as he was in Albury when he punched his opponent while he was on the ground.

Is this show televised?

Friday 30 March 2012
Town Hall, Malvern, Victoria, Australiacommission: Professional Boxing & Combat Sports Board of Victoriapromoter: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]matchmaker: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]tickets: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Someone needs to organise Dales cheer leading Squad! any takers?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #123
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

More sour grapes from the dwarf
Judged Mental is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #124
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I met Dale on Sunday, he's a great guy. Good luck mate!
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #125
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judged Mental View Post
More sour grapes from the dwarf
TOWELLLLLLLLLLLLED UP I TELLZ ya! No sour grapes, he is up against a pretty good SA amateur whos active, dont have a heap of injurys like Dale and isnt some 40 yrs old has been bum with a mid life crisis!

its called reality, not sour grapes. Did you cry sour grapes when i was accused of having him banned? hypocrite fag, are you Dales Dad or something? hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #126
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlFrancis View Post
I met Dale on Sunday, he's a great guy. Good luck mate!
Everyone here is behind Dale in his pro debut except for one particularly sad little individual. He's like a kid who's brother got a lolly and he didn't

You must be visiting here mate. Hope you enjoy your stay. Also how is that young son of yours going?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #127
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
TOWELLLLLLLLLLLLED UP I TELLZ ya! No sour grapes, he is up against a pretty good SA amateur whos active, dont have a heap of injurys like Dale and isnt some 40 yrs old has been bum with a mid life crisis!

its called reality, not sour grapes. Did you cry sour grapes when i was accused of having him banned? hypocrite fag, are you Dales Dad or something? hahaha

Is that like when you got towelled by Birchy??

Imagine if he was fit & serious, would have been even more fun to watch
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #128
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
yeah im jealous of a 40 yr old having his debut against some dud how'd you guess
Quote:
he is up against a pretty good SA amateur whos active, dont have a heap of injurys like Dale and isnt some 40 yrs old has been bum with a mid life crisis!
You changed your tune about his opponent pretty quickly.

At least he's making his pro debut against a live opponent, unlike you nerdy dog trd.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #129
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Everyone here is behind Dale in his pro debut except for one particularly sad little individual. He's like a kid who's brother got a lolly and he didn't

You must be visiting here mate. Hope you enjoy your stay. Also how is that young son of yours going?
Everyone here is behind Dale my ass, wipe the sht out from your eye sweetheart, not everyone barracks for the same team, given my first hand experiances with the grub on the forums why on earth would i barrack for Dale? its a no brainer that im going to hope his opponent knocks him the fck out and puts him back in his place. Dale is really tough calling out Welters but as i have shown when CWs wanted to fight him in the past he turned to sht and didnt go through with two matchups.

And i dont think it apporpriate of you to be attempting to disccuss my family, its not even relevant to this Topic, are you trying to do a Kostya Tszyu v Zudah comment ? i dont find it funny, moron.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #130
Judged Mental
BSP4Lyfe/ESB4Strife
ESB Senior Member

Look who's all over this thread - you'd think anyone who wasn't as interested as the Albury dick eater is trying to make out he is would simply not bother posting in it.

It's just hate hate hate hate hate.

I suppose any sort of attention is good attention for him.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #131
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Everyone here is behind Dale my ass, wipe the sht out from your eye sweetheart, not everyone barracks for the same team, given my first hand experiances with the grub on the forums why on earth would i barrack for Dale? its a no brainer that im going to hope his opponent knocks him the fck out and puts him back in his place. Dale is really tough calling out Welters but as i have shown when CWs wanted to fight him in the past he turned to sht and didnt go through with two matchups.

And i dont think it apporpriate of you to be attempting to disccuss my family, its not even relevant to this Topic, are you trying to do a Kostya Tszyu v Zudah comment ? i dont find it funny, moron.
Ty, I think the part about Kid and stay are aimed at Al Francis
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #132
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

naaa Dale and me are best m8s, of course i hate the fckwit you moron!

Captian fckn Obvise much? hope he gets bashed stuuuuuuuuuupid! and u girls have posted on this thread more than i have, perhaps you should go down to melbourne and join his cheer leading squad, would fit in perfect with the skirt you wear and all! hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #133
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Ty, I think the part about Kid and stay are aimed at Al Francis
either way the weirdo shouldnt be talkn about peoples children. if it was some joke i didnt get it.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #134
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:

That post was a quoted reply to the post by AlFrancis.

Are you so blinded by hate for Dale 'Boom Boom' Berry that you didn't see that

I said to Al "Everyone here is behind Dale in his pro debut except for one particularly sad little individual".

That particularly sad little individual is of course you

The part that read "You must be visiting here mate. Hope you enjoy your stay. Also how is that young son of yours going?" was obviously directed at Al, as pointed out by someone above

Hate is making you lose the plot entirely mate.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #135
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
either way the weirdo shouldnt be talkn about peoples children. if it was some joke i didnt get it.
errrr the fact he knows he has a young son means he may know him maybe. Didn't you infer Leon was unable to see his kids unsupervised once for vile reasons?
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum