Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #1
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Danny Green - The attention seeker

When wlodarczyk won his fight this weekend in classic fashion , i thought to myself that Danny Green will cash in on this and try get his name in the mix, then low and behold i find this on his facebook..

Quote:
Congrats to WBC Champion, and my old opponent whom I had a war with, Krzysztof Wlodarczyk who beat Olympic Gold medalist and the younger, favored and unbeaten younger challenger from Russia Rakhiem Chakhkiev with a brutal 8th round KO! Behind on points, old mate brung home the bacon and nailed his opponent with his power. This guy can never be underestimated. I had him on toast , well ahead in a slugfest that he was favored to win, 15 seconds to go in round eleven my lights went out!!!!!
I got up but was cactus! That's the game.
Well done champ you proved again why you a champion.
Peace
Greeny

Slugfest? he wasnt favoured to win either, he just come out of rehab after trying to kill himself. I agree they underestimated him as they did with Tarver. Then he trys to make out he is some big tough guy for getting up, cactus is an understatment, Green didnt even know what fckn day it was when he finally got up, if you watch the replay you see him pawing at the air while he is on the ground, kinda like some mental patient

Note: no mention of the POLE prior to this win wishing him good luck, then he goes and does it again on the same weekend when Bika wins..

Quote:
Congrats to my old training partner Sakio Bika for achieving a lifelong dream of becoming World Champion. Very happy for u mate, you have worked hard for many years. Enjoy.

The cunt cant help but mention himself and try ride the backs of other peoples sucess. Notice he never has a nice thing to say about Mundine though even though Mundine made the guy who is today. Oh and its not just isolated to boxing, he does it again prior to these two posts at the expense of someones death..

Quote:
Our legal system is an absolute charade. So a man goes out, RAPES a girl, then KILLS her, and if I plead guilty, the Courts take leniency on me and allow me to possibly get released after my sentence!!!!!
I wonder if someone with the power to change these pathetic and disgraceful laws would think twice if that beautiful young woman was their daughter.
RIP Jill Meagher.

The guy who raped and killed Meagher will never see the outside again, Green hasnt a clue what he is talking about, the justice system always gives people a 25% sentence discount if they plea guilty because it saves the system time and money and also saves the victim family of going through the horrid process of a trial. Adrian Bayley, 41, of Coburg, was jailed for life with a minimum term of at least 35 years for the rape and murder of Ms Meagher in a Brunswick laneway in September last year.

The injustice is that the fact this guy was let out in the first place after doing this so many times prior. He is a serial *** offender.

If Dannyboy wants to get his name out he should actually do something instead of going on fishing trips and living like a bum, the clock is ticking, fight someone instead of holding the IBO title hostage like he is currently doing. Danny has not fought in 7 months.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2013, 06:35 AM   #2
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090
Default Re: Danny Green - The attention seeker

I think your reading too much into this, I don't think there is anything wrong with that statement.
raff is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2013, 06:48 AM   #3
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff View Post
I think your reading too much into this, I don't think there is anything wrong with that statement.
which statment raff?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

In regards to wold, didn't read the rest. Lol
raff is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Grinning Greeny is an absolute disgrace.

Ty have you been banned for good from the other place or just on a holiday for a month or so ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #6
HairyHighlander
BASS !! HOWLOWCANUGO ??
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:

HairyHighlander is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #7
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Grinning Greeny is an absolute disgrace.

Ty have you been banned for good from the other place or just on a holiday for a month or so ?
dont know mate, im not going to post there again anyhow, the staff are racist. Thats why they shut down the gula section of the forum, the staff at that place dont know wtf they are doing and got shown up on more than one occasion, one guy was in there for apparently being racist and he asked for proof, they wouldnt give it to him so he said what about others being racist and not being banned, then an admin asked for proof and he posted a screenshot of one of the staff being racist they then proceed to make a mockery of it. They also want to appease guys like sox and Dingle berry, not to mention many users have signed up alts. ESB will return to its glory days and that site will just be a faze.

Last edited by TCboxa; 06-24-2013 at 05:46 AM.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #8
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Read the rest mate, there is a pattern emerging
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2013, 12:31 AM   #9
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Did u want my autograph fanboy? lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2013, 12:36 AM   #10
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

i hardly call quoting 3 of his posts from last week as monitoring his facebook page.

So i gather you dont want that autograph then fanboy? lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #11
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

or how about how you claim people can flex their arms while they are crossed hahaha, do you even lift bro?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #12
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by broad_overt_ave View Post
So why are you posting there now under the alt "Dingle Berry"?

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being, you really are. Look at you - banned from the other place for doing exactly what you do here, and because you can't get your inner hate out at people who think you're an idiot, you revert to deflecting and posting your hatred here with a vengeance aimed at the likes of Danny Green - a pro boxer who has no idea of your existence and someone who's done a hell of a lot more in his life than you ever will with the pathetic and spiteful attitude you've got.

You should spend more time playing superhero dress ups with your kid than spreading hate on internet forums - it really shows you up for the insecure piece of trash you really are.

So, what lame superhero villain will you dress up as next? You've done Bane, who necks?

You looked roolly kewl as a vampire too, and that photo of you flexing your fat little sausage arms standing next to the picture of a 'roided up bodybuilder really makes you look real staunch bro

But my favourite is the picture of you with your fat little sausage arms crossed and flexed where you have the anonymous mask on You've got the shoulders of a rattlesnake and the bingo wing arms of a tuck shop lady

Get a life and stop hating everyone who already has one
I think you should go down to Northies for a few pigs ears and a cheap ducks and drake meal before retiring to your elegant abode and rewatching the mighties magnificent win yesterday BOA. Ignore the hate filled narcissist.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #13
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

im just hate filled because im weight drained lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2013, 12:47 AM   #14
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

cool story bro, does it have a sequel?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2013, 12:52 AM   #15
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

no one cared who i was until i put on the mask! .. see you at ESB again real soon muppett lol
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum