Old 02-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #46
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP

vCash: 842
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
In regards to Haye glassing him, it's possible that he did not. Looking at that picture of him attacking, it's not the way you would normally strike someone with a bottle/glass. His fist is clenched around the neck of a bottle it seems, which could very possibly be just a plastic one - hence why Haye would be prepared to risk damaging his hand by holding it and punching with it.

I think the glassing could have been from someone else. We'll have to wait and see.

And I honestly don't blame Haye for hitting him. A man who's been acting like a right cunt all weekend is charging towards him yelling "tell it to my face!", so it's no wonder that Haye punched him when he got close.
The bottle Haye was holding smashed on impact when he threw the punch at Chisora. He glassed him. You have watched the video, right?
Addie is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #47
Oddjob
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
The bottle smashes to bits Watch the video.
The bottle smashes from hitting the ground. If you take a close look at the action photo you'll notice Haye holding the bottle by the neck. The bottle does not smash from the contact to Chisora's face.
Oddjob is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #48
Kid_Boxing
Manos de Piedra
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1196

Chisora Haye 2 the fight should be billed as
Kid_Boxing is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:07 PM   #49
Norbix
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

This shit is UNACCEPTABLE. It's not cool, and it's embarrassing to the sport.
Norbix is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #50
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
The bottle Haye was holding smashed on impact when he threw the punch at Chisora. He glassed him. You have watched the video, right?
I've only viewed the video the once on my phone. It was too dark and too much shit was going on to see clearly what Haye did. I thought I'd wait for a better vid and pics to be released before drawing any conclusions.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #51
lepinthehood
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
It really isn't glassing if the bottle isn't broken. Haye punched him while holding a bottle. There is a difference.

And Chisora is a maniac, Haye should have hospitalized him.
how was haye going to hospitalise derek, really. after just doing 12rounds with vitali he was must of been pretty fatigued, he walks over. haye punches chisora or hits him over the head with a DIAMOND bottle, and it gets stopped.
do you think haye could of thrown a 10hit combo before others react, and do you think it would of even hurt Del boy whose chin is possibly the sturdiest of any other fighter in history.
lepinthehood is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #52
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 327
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl (VIDEO)

uh oh, UK got a couple of G's
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #53
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru

And meanwhile the klitskos are laughing at this circus
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:13 PM   #54
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru

What the ****
Post Box is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:13 PM   #55
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I've only viewed the video the once on my phone. It was too dark and too much shit was going on to see clearly what Haye did. I thought I'd wait for a better vid and pics to be released before drawing any conclusions.
How much damage the bottle ultimately did to Chisora is up for debate, but we see the bottle Haye is holding smash on impact when he throws the punch. I don't really see any other conclusions? The video on YT is fairly clear, in my opinion. Perhaps he didn't mean to glass him, but the glass shattered completely when the punch was thrown. Booth was also injured when Haye threw the tripod.

So..all in all...all Chisora really did was threatening to kill Haye.
Addie is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #56
Oddjob
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
how was haye going to hospitalise derek, really. after just doing 12rounds with vitali he was must of been pretty fatigued, he walks over. haye punches chisora or hits him over the head with a DIAMOND bottle, and it gets stopped.
do you think haye could of thrown a 10hit combo before others react, and do you think it would of even hurt Del boy whose chin is possibly the sturdiest of any other fighter in history.
The hospitalization comment should be viewed in the light of the fragment preceding the comma. In other words, I meant Chisora deserves a severe beating or other fitting punishment for the awful behaviour he's shown these last few days.

Dumbass.
Oddjob is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #57
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
The bottle smashes from hitting the ground. If you take a close look at the action photo you'll notice Haye holding the bottle by the neck. The bottle does not smash from the contact to Chisora's face.
Again, no.

We hear the bottle smash immediately after Haye punches Chisora. There's no delay, and the kind of shatter we heard wouldn't have just been a bottle hitting the floor. Haye didn't throw the bottle either because we see he had it in his hand on impact. I think Haye punched Chisora but I also think the bottle smashes on Chisora's head on the follow through.
Addie is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #58
vnyc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02bash View Post
Everybody ignore "theboy_racer" he is clearly just trolling.
he's an idiot ,but he's right , Vitali is past his prime and now Wlad is much better than him.
vnyc is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #59
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru

Yeah I'd completely agree with Addie here, it's clear as day Haye glassed Chisora, its even clearer that it was Haye that hit Booth with the tripod that caused his facial injury.

Also if people are gonna be saying "why did Chisora go up to Haye" then you have to ask the question why David was causing aggro at the press conference in the first place.
Post Box is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #60
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict

Man the last couple days I really can't believe the amount of delusional people here at ESB.
Obviously the bottle smashed upon impact and obviously Haye meant to punch with it in his hand or he would have dropped it first. Haye had bad intentions. How anyone can deny and say "he didn't glass him" is fukin amazing. There's pictures with glass breaking and water flying. Even if it broke on the ground doesn't change the fact he hit him with something in his hand -- on purpose. Like putting a role of quarters in your palm can get you extra jail time.
Haye's an idiot for making this a WWE event. Chisora didn't need to engage in the first place but Haye will probably get jail time or atleast charges and major suspensions for this.
Flexb is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum