Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 11:20 PM   #61
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
How much damage the bottle ultimately did to Chisora is up for debate, but we see the bottle Haye is holding smash on impact when he throws the punch. I don't really see any other conclusions? The video on YT is fairly clear, in my opinion. Perhaps he didn't mean to glass him, but the glass shattered completely when the punch was thrown. Booth was also injured when Haye threw the tripod.

So..all in all...all Chisora really did was threatening to kill Haye.
I've just had another look and with the sound turned up, and yeah, I hear the sound of glass break upon the moment of impact. It makes it a little harder to condone Haye's actions, but still, I'm not too mad at him for doing what he did. The punching at least, anyway. Because as I've said, Chisora's been acting like a right prick all weekend. Violent and unpredictable. He deserved what he got. Yes, maybe even the glassing. Act like a brainless thug, then don't complain when another one comes along and gives you a taste of your own medicine.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #62
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK, England
Posts: 21,045
vCash: 842
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
Man the last couple days I really can't believe the amount of delusional people here at ESB.
Obviously the bottle smashed upon impact and obviously Haye meant to punch with it in his hand or he would have dropped it first. Haye had bad intentions. How anyone can deny and say "he didn't glass him" is fukin amazing. There's pictures with glass breaking and water flying. Even if it broke on the ground doesn't change the fact he hit him with something in his hand -- on purpose. Like putting a role of quarters in your palm can get you extra jail time.
Haye's an idiot for making this a WWE event. Chisora didn't need to engage in the first place but Haye will probably get jail time or atleast charges and major suspensions for this.
It's perfectly clear that the bottle smashes on impact. I'm really befuddled how anyone could come to any other conclusion based on both the video and pictures we have. Haye messed up...and he's definitely in trouble.
Addie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #63
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: KY
Posts: 12,170
vCash: 0
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

No doubt haye stained his short when Del Boy come down from that stage.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #64
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 505
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

I don't see any broken glass and that liquid looks more like water to me. Booth's cut came from a microphone stand not a glass. Lot of needless butthurt on this board tonight, I doubt Haye is going to risk seriously injuring his own hand by punching holding a glass bottle anyway.
Maximus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #65
Oddjob
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 155
vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
Again, no.

We hear the bottle smash immediately after Haye punches Chisora. There's no delay, and the kind of shatter we heard wouldn't have just been a bottle hitting the floor. Haye didn't throw the bottle either because we see he had it in his hand on impact. I think Haye punched Chisora but I also think the bottle smashes on Chisora's head on the follow through.
Haye punches with full force, after which the bottle jumps out of Haye's hand. There is no observeable delay in the shatter due to the velocity with which the bottle travels after Haye swings at Chisora.

Add to that the fact that Chisora has no damage to his face and you don't see any glass shards on the photo which is taken the split second after Haye connects.

The bottle does not shatter on Chisora's face.
Oddjob is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #66
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK, England
Posts: 21,045
vCash: 842
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I've just had another look and with the sound turned up, and yeah, I hear the sound of glass break upon the moment of impact. It makes it a little harder to condone Haye's actions, but still, I'm not too mad at him for doing what he did. The punching at least, anyway. Because as I've said, Chisora's been acting like a right prick all weekend. Violent and unpredictable. He deserved what he got. Yes, maybe even the glassing. Act like a brainless thug, then don't complain when another one comes along and gives you a taste of your own medicine.
Unfortunately for Haye, the police will probably take exception to this. I could have envisioned Haye punching Chisora, but to glass the dude? Very surprised.
Addie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #67
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10,912
vCash: 122
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

You can hear someone, I think its Vitali shouting " David, run. Run, David" when Chisora goes steaming over to confront Haye
DrMo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #68
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK, England
Posts: 21,045
vCash: 842
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
Haye punches with full force, after which the bottle jumps out of Haye's hand. There is no observeable delay in the shatter due to the velocity with which the bottle travels after Haye swings at Chisora.

Add to that the fact that Chisora has no damage to his face and you don't see any glass shards on the photo which is taken the split second after Haye connects.

The bottle does not shatter on Chisora's face.

I disagree.

There would almost certainly be a delay, albeit slight, if the bottle was shattered after the moment of impact. It's instantaneous.
Addie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #69
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: S.F Bay Area by way of Bytom Polska
Posts: 9,895
vCash: 197
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy_racer View Post
Haye was spot on

Chisora has lost 3 fights in a row against atleast 2 inferior fighters than Haye (imo Vitali right now is also inferior), Haye lost a unification fight against a prime Wlad (both would beat Chisora)

Haye/Vitali is the fight to be made between the 2nd and 3rd best HW's in the World (who is 2nd and 3rd is ver6y much up for debate right now)
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #70
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: you is you is
Posts: 6,807
vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

FFS, they are not in a boxing match. They can have all the weaponry in the world and use it against each other for all I care.

"He glassed me"
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #71
Big T
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,017
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02bash View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Heres a picture, this is the second time i've quoted you this pic. Just in case your retarded (ill caption it for you) it clearly shows david hitting chisora with a bottle.
Hayes just shows what a coward he is. He talked Smack..then when someone stood up to him..he hit him with a bottle...
Big T is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #72
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,736
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
I don't see any broken glass and that liquid looks more like water to me. Booth's cut came from a microphone stand not a glass. Lot of needless butthurt on this board tonight, I doubt Haye is going to risk seriously injuring his own hand by punching holding a glass bottle anyway.

Humm lets see.

1. We hear glass breaking
2. Chisora screams "he glassed me" about 2 thousand times
3. There's a picture of haye with a bottle neck in his hand, water flying and a piece of glass at the moment he struck Chisora.

Yea, I can see your logic.
Flexb is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #73
bayu
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl (VIDEO)

"He glassed me"
bayu is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #74
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
Unfortunately for Haye, the police will probably take exception to this. I could have envisioned Haye punching Chisora, but to glass the dude? Very surprised.
I don't think the punishment will be too severe.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #75
dogsout
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye Chisora Brawl Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
Humm lets see.

1. We hear glass breaking
2. Chisora screams "he glassed me" about 2 thousand times
3. There's a picture of haye with a bottle neck in his hand, water flying and a piece of glass at the moment he struck Chisora.

Yea, I can see your logic.
Look closer - the bottle doesn't break.
dogsout is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013