Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #31
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks9314 View Post
MMA fans are such glass jaw deniers. Perhaps because MMA is so full of them it seems like the norm
That and the fact that they all treat it like it's some sort of Karate Kid competition with honor and respect rather than for what it is, which is two alpha males (with Glass Jaws ) beating the shit out of one another. Everything is "disrespectful" to these dummies which is why they NEED Chinchecking even more than the deluded fanboys in the General.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #32
caleb_forrest_g
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: nashville tennessee
Posts: 676
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_forrest_g View Post
Just cause he started at middle weight dosent mean shit. Hes fought at mw knocked people out, lhw and knocked people oue, and heavyweight, and knocked people out. So just get over your self, he has power we all know. Fedor has a chin yea crocop and fujita rocked him, so what everyone gets hurt. But they didnt win, fedor beat their ass. The only logical argument u have is that he was knocked out by a very powerful dan henderson. That probably has the best right hand in mma. Why isnt Hendo on the list by the way, he was hurt by fedor. rampage, shogun, and a alot more people. So the excuse your him being hurt by crocop anf fukita means absolutely nothing.
this is like arguing with an autistic kid over colors. You are clearly a fan of one of the victims that fedor has murdered, so i understand why your mad. And he got knocked out so u finally got a reason to talk shit about him. And i dont know how this makes me a nut hugger? its a simple case of pointing out the obvious cause its safe 2 say you dont need to be posting glass jaw threads again on any website. I just wanna know how you have jardine, griffin, kongo, andrei ****ing arlovski. and wandy AFTER fedor??your the dumbest person ive ever had an arguement with about the obvious. Get off of dana whites nuts, and go watch fedors fights, the reasons he dosent get hit is because he is a good fighter, i dont think they are suposed to go out and let people hit him dumb shit. he avoids getting hit cause thats what fighters do. God idk how autistic you can be.
caleb_forrest_g is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #33
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #34
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_forrest_g View Post
this is like arguing with an autistic kid over colors. You are clearly a fan of one of the victims that fedor has murdered, so i understand why your mad. And he got knocked out so u finally got a reason to talk shit about him. And i dont know how this makes me a nut hugger? its a simple case of pointing out the obvious cause its safe 2 say you dont need to be posting glass jaw threads again on any website. I just wanna know how you have jardine, griffin, kongo, andrei ****ing arlovski. and wandy AFTER fedor??your the dumbest person ive ever had an arguement with about the obvious. Get off of dana whites nuts, and go watch fedors fights, the reasons he dosent get hit is because he is a good fighter, i dont think they are suposed to go out and let people hit him dumb shit. he avoids getting hit cause thats what fighters do. God idk how autistic you can be.
1. I am not a fan of fighters, I am a fan of fights. I do not nuthug any of them which is why fanboys like you get upset when I state something that is clearly a Fact.

2. These are Glass Jaw Rankings, like any other rankings system they are not about who is "the best" or, in this case the biggest fraud, but they are based on a "what have you done for me lately" system. The "baddest HW ever" getting flattened by an arm punch from a MW is about as disgraceful as it gets, and that makes him #1 for now. Do I think his Chin is worse than the people below him? No, but until Forrest Griffin has his Glass Jaw shattered by a jab again, Fedor is at the top. His accomplishment of getting destroyed by a 41 year-old MW is truly impressive.

3. Did I say that he should get hit? You bitch about my arguments and you come in with a stream-of-consciousness rant that sounds like the paranoid ramblings of a PCP user and THEN you fail to even understand the points that I have made. I am not saying that he should come forward and eat punches, I am saying that he never at any stage of his career proved himself to have an Iron Chin because he did not take much punishment and when he was hit, he was hurt. That is not the sign of an Iron Chinned Warrior. I know it must be difficult for a hardcore fanboy such as yourself to critique fighters intelligently, but you really should just accept that many, if not most, of your heroes do not have Chins. It is a sad Fact of MMA, but a Fact nonetheless. These guys do not have Chins.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #35
caleb_forrest_g
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: nashville tennessee
Posts: 676
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
1. I am not a fan of fighters, I am a fan of fights. I do not nuthug any of them which is why fanboys like you get upset when I state something that is clearly a Fact.

2. These are Glass Jaw Rankings, like any other rankings system they are not about who is "the best" or, in this case the biggest fraud, but they are based on a "what have you done for me lately" system. The "baddest HW ever" getting flattened by an arm punch from a MW is about as disgraceful as it gets, and that makes him #1 for now. Do I think his Chin is worse than the people below him? No, but until Forrest Griffin has his Glass Jaw shattered by a jab again, Fedor is at the top. His accomplishment of getting destroyed by a 41 year-old MW is truly impressive.

3. Did I say that he should get hit? You bitch about my arguments and you come in with a stream-of-consciousness rant that sounds like the paranoid ramblings of a PCP user and THEN you fail to even understand the points that I have made. I am not saying that he should come forward and eat punches, I am saying that he never at any stage of his career proved himself to have an Iron Chin because he did not take much punishment and when he was hit, he was hurt. That is not the sign of an Iron Chinned Warrior. I know it must be difficult for a hardcore fanboy such as yourself to critique fighters intelligently, but you really should just accept that many, if not most, of your heroes do not have Chins. It is a sad Fact of MMA, but a Fact nonetheless. These guys do not have Chins.
haha lol this kid is trying to hard not to be proven wrong, all im saying is that fedor has been knocked out ONE time. I dont give a shit if it was a ****ing flyweight that did it. All those fighter that are on your shitty list have been knockedout far more times than 1. And they are after him. Hendo will knock out anyone who isnt expecting the h-bomb. and im not a hardcore fan boy like i said in the last 2 post im just pointing out what every other mma fan would. And i dont give 2 shits about if your a fan of fights or not, you obviously dont watch them close enough. You take off machida and guillard cause its been a couple months since louzon and bones got them, and fedors loss came in july, with he has 2 wins and guillard and machida has fought 1 time.in which they both lost And your "what have you done for me lately" means nothing to this post. Fedor is 3-0 since then and still people that have been laid out plenty of time are there. notice i never said that this is for who is best. So like i said before you shouldnt be doing the threads if you try and make pointless arguements. so go ahead and try to make another pointless arguement and keep looking dumb.
caleb_forrest_g is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #36
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_forrest_g View Post
haha lol this kid is trying to hard not to be proven wrong, all im saying is that fedor has been knocked out ONE time. I dont give a shit if it was a ****ing flyweight that did it. All those fighter that are on your shitty list have been knockedout far more times than 1. And they are after him. Hendo will knock out anyone who isnt expecting the h-bomb. and im not a hardcore fan boy like i said in the last 2 post im just pointing out what every other mma fan would. And i dont give 2 shits about if your a fan of fights or not, you obviously dont watch them close enough. You take off machida and guillard cause its been a couple months since louzon and bones got them, and fedors loss came in july, with he has 2 wins and guillard and machida has fought 1 time.in which they both lost And your "what have you done for me lately" means nothing to this post. Fedor is 3-0 since then and still people that have been laid out plenty of time are there. notice i never said that this is for who is best. So like i said before you shouldnt be doing the threads if you try and make pointless arguements. so go ahead and try to make another pointless arguement and keep looking dumb.
Paragraphs, son. Use them.

#1- I am not a kid. I am a grown man who has been watching Boxing since you were an itch in your father's syphilitic nutsack. That is also why I do not get upset like you do, because I do not honestly care if you like me or not and I do not care if you like my opinions. You, on the other hand, are a spotty faced teenager who is far too invested in his Glass Jawed heroes to make for a nonbiased and intelligent conversation.

#2- Gee, I wonder why Hendo couldn't knock out Shogun despite hammering him with more than one shot that he didn't see coming. Oh, that's right, because Shogun is an Iron Chinned Warrior. What a novel idea. Really, kiddo, "that punch woulda KOed anybody" is one of the most overused and blatantly false cliches used by fanboys. That punch that KOed Fedor would not have KOed anybody. A LHW took ungodly damage from him and survived. That is a Fact.

#3- Guillard and Machida came off because they were not KOed. They could have been had their respective opponents kept punching but they submitted them instead. Had they been polished off via strikes they would have remained on the list but last night's action surpassed their episodes of Shattered Glass. There has not been a more embarrassing KO since then, hence his #1 spot. I am sure that Forrest Griffin, Glass Jawdine, and Arlovski will be giving him a run for his money soon, however.

#4- Fedor is 3-0 against abject bums, his Glass Jaw will be shattered again if he steps up to real competition. Once they crack, they don't come back.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #37
canucks9314
Iron Chinned ATG Warrior
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,216
vCash: 2146
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Paragraphs, son. Use them.

#1- I am not a kid. I am a grown man who has been watching Boxing since you were an itch in your father's syphilitic nutsack. That is also why I do not get upset like you do, because I do not honestly care if you like me or not and I do not care if you like my opinions. You, on the other hand, are a spotty faced teenager who is far too invested in his Glass Jawed heroes to make for a nonbiased and intelligent conversation.

#2- Gee, I wonder why Hendo couldn't knock out Shogun despite hammering him with more than one shot that he didn't see coming. Oh, that's right, because Shogun is an Iron Chinned Warrior. What a novel idea. Really, kiddo, "that punch woulda KOed anybody" is one of the most overused and blatantly false cliches used by fanboys. That punch that KOed Fedor would not have KOed anybody. A LHW took ungodly damage from him and survived. That is a Fact.

#3- Guillard and Machida came off because they were not KOed. They could have been had their respective opponents kept punching but they submitted them instead. Had they been polished off via strikes they would have remained on the list but last night's action surpassed their episodes of Shattered Glass. There has not been a more embarrassing KO since then, hence his #1 spot. I am sure that Forrest Griffin, Glass Jawdine, and Arlovski will be giving him a run for his money soon, however.

#4- Fedor is 3-0 against abject bums, his Glass Jaw will be shattered again if he steps up to real competition. Once they crack, they don't come back.


Owned that fool
canucks9314 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #38
caleb_forrest_g
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: nashville tennessee
Posts: 676
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

lol you say your a grown man? but you sit on a website and argue with a teenager about a fighters chin? lol livin the life. Now i just wait 4 u to tell me some bullshit job u have that makes you a lot more money than u really do, right? and u obviously care about my opinion cause you wouldnt be arguing with me, and i never said anything about shogun not being a iron chinned warrior or watever that gay name u came up with is. Im sayin fedor has a chin, you obviously dont agree. OK thats fine. Dont have to get all technical and point out every little thing, dating back to pride. Just shows u have far to much time on your hands. gah keyboard warriors these days.
caleb_forrest_g is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #39
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,515
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks9314 View Post
MMA fans are such glass jaw deniers. Perhaps because MMA is so full of them it seems like the norm

MM's okay but I love how this new guy and others such as Joe Boxer appear about a nano second later and pom pom wave for him.

Must be desperate for friends.
PIRA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #40
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_forrest_g View Post
lol you say your a grown man? but you sit on a website and argue with a teenager about a fighters chin? lol livin the life. Now i just wait 4 u to tell me some bullshit job u have that makes you a lot more money than u really do, right? and u obviously care about my opinion cause you wouldnt be arguing with me, and i never said anything about shogun not being a iron chinned warrior or watever that gay name u came up with is. Im sayin fedor has a chin, you obviously dont agree. OK thats fine. Dont have to get all technical and point out every little thing, dating back to pride. Just shows u have far to much time on your hands. gah keyboard warriors these days.
I am not arguing with you, at all. An argument implies that both of the debaters have a chance of winning, and in this case that doesn't apply. This is me teaching you something about punch resistance since you just can't stop yourself from coming into a thread that you readily admit you do not like or agree with and you continue to post stupidity that can be refuted with ironclad, irrefutable facts. Your heroes have Glass Jaws, you can either accept that and discuss the situation rationally, or you can keep coming into my elite-level threads posting your Glass Jaw denying nonsense and being destroyed. Now scurry along, child.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:13 AM   #41
caleb_forrest_g
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: nashville tennessee
Posts: 676
vCash: 500
Thumbs up Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
I am not arguing with you, at all. An argument implies that both of the debaters have a chance of winning, and in this case that doesn't apply. This is me teaching you something about punch resistance since you just can't stop yourself from coming into a thread that you readily admit you do not like or agree with and you continue to post stupidity that can be refuted with ironclad, irrefutable facts. Your heroes have Glass Jaws, you can either accept that and discuss the situation rationally, or you can keep coming into my elite-level threads posting your Glass Jaw denying nonsense and being destroyed. Now scurry along, child.
now your calling your self elite level? lol god i bet u were picked on as a child. And me being destroyed? god listen 2 yourself. You sound like you collect yu gi oh cards. yea hendo knocked him out big whoop, hes still not the number one on any list except the pound for pound. Scurry along? i bet thats what girls tell u after u ask them to sleep with you. and these big words? stop trying to sound smart. and u should try not to live on the forums, there is a life outside of the internet.
caleb_forrest_g is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #42
caleb_forrest_g
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: nashville tennessee
Posts: 676
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

but im done arguing with u. i gotta go live a life. U should try it
caleb_forrest_g is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:42 AM   #43
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_forrest_g View Post
now your calling your self elite level? lol god i bet u were picked on as a child. And me being destroyed? god listen 2 yourself. You sound like you collect yu gi oh cards. yea hendo knocked him out big whoop, hes still not the number one on any list except the pound for pound. Scurry along? i bet thats what girls tell u after u ask them to sleep with you. and these big words? stop trying to sound smart. and u should try not to live on the forums, there is a life outside of the internet.


You know nothing about Chins. Nothing. Good riddance.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:47 AM   #44
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Floyd View Post
No shit weak chins exist. Has anyone ever even argued against that? Are you going to go on a crusade trying to prove that knockout power exists, next? It's the listing of a beloved fighter that got knocked out by one of the heaviest handed people in the sport by a shot he couldn't have seen coming or anticipated as the worst chin in MMA that is just obvious trolling. Especially ranking him over guys that have been knocked out multiple times. It's too obvious, and while I appreciate that you are putting in the man hours trying to hone your troll skills, you just aren't particularly good at it yet.
+900000
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FtVxhcT3k[/ame]
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:29 AM   #45
sonyt
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 210
vCash: 85
Default Re: Updated Glass Jaw Rankings 2/26/12

all mma fans praise Hunt, No one mentions nothing of the glass jaw of kongo.
MMA fans really believe all the bullshit, that UFC is feeding on them.
sonyt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013