Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #16
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Miguel Cotto Admits to Turning a Blind Eye Towards Mayweather for Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe wrenched View Post
and on the occasions Cotto was asked: "Talk to my promoter, Bob Arum"
You know I like Cotto(e) but not emmanuel. It's not a good look when even roidman is more vocal than your AZZ.
Leon is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #17
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852
Default Re: Miguel Cotto Admits to Turning a Blind Eye Towards Mayweather for Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
You know I like Cotto(e) but not emmanuel. It's not a good look when even roidman is more vocal than your AZZ.

Cotto one of my all time favorites.
pipe wrenched is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #18
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
Yea, they approached TR after the Gatti fight and was told Cotto wasn't ready.
cotto was 23-0 and had just won a paper title, yeah great win that would be for maynagger you stupid old ugly mother****er, a 40 year old bitch like you only started watching baaxin?

by the way there was no they, floyd was top ranks slave back then before he rebelled against massah.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaL View Post
That doesn't mean shit....
de la hoya sucks **** for coke.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #20
Sicko

vCash: 500

I did not need Cotto to tell me this, I knew this because I was watching Boxing Back Then, Cotto was Ring Side for Mayweather vs Gatti, even Lampley made a comment about Cotto probably not wanting to fight Mayweather after the way he was destroying Gatti in that fight

these New Boxing fans only go by what they was TOLD not what they know, they was TOLD FOR YEARS from Bob Arum that "Mayweather Ducked Margarito and Cotto" he built them into PPV Draws off of that Notion just like he Built Up Manny off of that Notion of "Pacquiao Is The Guy Mayweather Is Ducking" "Mayweather is scared of Pacquiao" when in actuality Arum is in no rush to make that fight happen himself

Nobody ever stop and think about how Oscar never fought Cotto or Margarito Either? Oscar gives some BS excuse about his Wife being Rican so that is why he won't fight Cotto but I guarantee the real Road Block was BOB ARUM who told Mayweather "HE IS NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH OSCAR" then offered Mayweather the Margarito fight for a Big Amount with the Hope that it would keep Mayweather with Top Rank, but instead Mayweather bought himself out of his Contract and went on to do the Oscar fight...Thus Arum Began To Say "Mayweather Ducked Margarito"

Again I been a Hard Core Boxing Fans for so long that I remember as all of this was Unfolding so I don't fall for the BS that people just MAKE UP because they hate Mayweather So Much, they never tell the FULL STORY as to why Mayweather did not fight Cotto or Margarito back then
Sicko is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #21
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
I did not need Cotto to tell me this, I knew this because I was watching Boxing Back Then, Cotto was Ring Side for Mayweather vs Gatti, even Lampley made a comment about Cotto probably not wanting to fight Mayweather after the way he was destroy Gatti in that fight

these New Boxing fans only go by what they was TOLD not what they know, they was TOLD FOR YEARS from Bob Arum that "Mayweather Ducked Margarito and Cotto" he built them into PPV Draws off of that Notion just like he Built Up Manny off of that Notion of "Pacquiao Is The Guy Mayweather Is Ducking"

pipe wrenched is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

im mayweathers biggest fan as you can see from my avatar but he ducked margarito like a little white bitch.

uncle roga lost his teeth because of the margo situation.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #23
jso416
F U Nutthuggers!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
cotto never ever pursued to fight anyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaL View Post
That doesn't mean shit....
Neither does this thread..

Quote:
de la hoya sucks **** for coke.
.. Dayum
jso416 is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #24
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 327

Quote:
maynagger also never pursued a cottoe fight either.
there was one offer to him in 05' he wass too "green"
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #25
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Of course it's always PBF's fault when fights don't get made never. Cotto didn't get the script.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #26
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellz831 View Post
there was one offer to him in 05' he wass too "green"
well no shit he was 23-0 and his best win was kelson pinto.

why do you want to see floyd have easy fights against inexperienced guys, i thought you were a fan?
Old 03-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #27
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
I did not need Cotto to tell me this, I knew this because I was watching Boxing Back Then, Cotto was Ring Side for Mayweather vs Gatti, even Lampley made a comment about Cotto probably not wanting to fight Mayweather after the way he was destroying Gatti in that fight

these New Boxing fans only go by what they was TOLD not what they know, they was TOLD FOR YEARS from Bob Arum that "Mayweather Ducked Margarito and Cotto" he built them into PPV Draws off of that Notion just like he Built Up Manny off of that Notion of "Pacquiao Is The Guy Mayweather Is Ducking" "Mayweather is scared of Pacquiao" when in actuality Arum is in no rush to make that fight happen himself

Nobody ever stop and think about how Oscar never fought Cotto or Margarito Either? Oscar gives some BS excuse about his Wife being Rican so that is why he won't fight Cotto but I guarantee the real Road Block was BOB ARUM who told Mayweather "HE IS NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH OSCAR" then offered Mayweather the Margarito fight for a Big Amount with the Hope that it would keep Mayweather with Top Rank, but instead Mayweather bought himself out of his Contract and went on to do the Oscar fight...Thus Arum Began To Say "Mayweather Ducked Margarito"

Again I been a Hard Core Boxing Fans for so long that I remember as all of this was Unfolding so I don't fall for the BS that people just MAKE UP because they hate Mayweather So Much, they never tell the FULL STORY as to why Mayweather did not fight Cotto or Margarito back then
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
im mayweathers biggest fan as you can see from my avatar but he ducked margarito like a little white bitch.

uncle roga lost his teeth because of the margo situation.
You don't know shit Alok. You were too busy sucking SBC for curry back then.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #29
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
well no shit he was 23-0 and his best win was kelson pinto.

why do you want to see floyd have easy fights against inexperienced guys, i thought you were a fan?
Exactly what I've been saying for years. The fight made no sense back when Floyd wanted to face Cotto. Why? To feast on a green fighter w/ very little big wins?

Is that why Floyd fought Otiz, and will probably Canelo next? WTF did it prove to beat Cotto at 140 then? Nothing.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 03-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #30
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

I'm glad that he was honest and cleared this up........
Emeritus is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum