Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #16
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158
Default Re: ***The Official Chinchecker March Glass Jaw Rankings***

Very solid list. Glass Jaws exist in Boxing and we will discuss them on ESB. I would love to see someone try and debate the ChinCheckers on the validity of this list. Every single fighter on there has exhibited a Glass Jaw live on TV be it HBO, Showtime, ESPN, Sky, etc.

This might be the most solid list I have ever seen put together. Top to bottom it is littered with Boxers that have Fragile Glass Jaws.

I can't wait to see which of these jokes get Chinned next. My bet is either Khan, Kirkland, or Roy Jones.
Rico Spadafora is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #17
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Very solid list. Glass Jaws exist in Boxing and we will discuss them on ESB. I would love to see someone try and debate the ChinCheckers on the validity of this list. Every single fighter on there has exhibited a Glass Jaw live on TV be it HBO, Showtime, ESPN, Sky, etc.

This might be the most solid list I have ever seen put together. Top to bottom it is littered with Boxers that have Fragile Glass Jaws.

I can't wait to see which of these jokes get Chinned next. My bet is either Khan, Kirkland, or Roy Jones.
We won't get anyone seriously challenging us on this, the first reply was from a delusional Brit who hated seeing Khan and his other countrymen here but he decided not to press the issue because of statistical facts proving that almost all Britons have China Chins.

I also think that we should continue doing the rankings this way because it is completely nonbiased. Every Chinchecker has his say and the points system makes sure that the worst Chins will rise to the top every time. As for the next guy to get his Glass Shattered, I will go with Roy. I think he will manage to talk himself into a fight with someone who can halfway crack and we all know that he can be felled with the wind of a guy's punches. He has no Chin. None.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #18
Leonit
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Roger View Post
Fixed
I was always wondering which is the correct grammar of this fine expression
Leonit is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Because some of us do not care about betting pretend money when we can bet real money. V-cash, is to me, a pointless pissing contest and a waste of time when I can be educating the masses of Glass Jaw deniers here about the importance of punch resistance in Boxing.
You cant back your claims up. You dont know shit about boxing
Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #20
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
You cant back your claims up. You dont know shit about boxing
Then why don't you try and challenge the accuracy of this list? Then, we'll see who doesn't know shit about Boxing.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #21
Leonit
Champion
East Side Guru

Could you explained me why a guy that has been KOed only once by a monster punch he didn't see in Williams is in this list. He took good shots from Margo and Martinez in the first fight and was rarely badly wobbled in his career. For Ortiz he is not iron chinned but come on he has better chin than lets say Wlad.
Leonit is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #22
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666

Quote:
OK, for the first time in the history of these rankings all Chincheckers, new and old alike, have turned in their own personal Glass Jaw Rankings for a Chinchecker-wide poll on the worst China Chins in Boxing today. Here's how it works;

01. 10 points
02. 9 points
03. 8 points
04. 7 points
05. 6 points
06. 5 points
07. 4 points
08. 3 points
09. 2 points
10. 1 point

The panel, consisting of ESB luminaries such as Zakman, Rico Spadafora, GlassJaw***ist, Joe.Boxer, Canucks9314, forreal, Conan, and myself, MetalMandible, has voted, the scores have been added, and without further ado, here are your official results.

01. James Kirkland - 78 points
02. Amir Khan - 61 points
03. Roy Jones Jr. - 48 points
04. Fraudley "A-Farce" Harrison - 39 points
05. Jason Litzau - 37 points
06. Victor Ortiz - 33 points
07. Paul Williams - 30 points
08. Enzo Maccarinelli - 27 points
09. Zab "Super Glass" Judah - 19 points
10. Odlanier Solis - 15 points

Other fighters receiving votes - Jorge Linares, Paul Smith, Timothy Bradley, David Lemieux, Anthony Mundine, Deandre Latimore, David Haye, Tomasz Adamek, Edison Miranda, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Chad Dawson, Lucian Bute, Andre Berto, Wladimir Klitschko, Deontay Wilder, Tye Fields.

Solid list!

I'm surprised the likes of Jermain Taylor;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IvomOSbjM[/ame]

Hasim Rahman;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQeqquW1ugo[/ame]

Were not even given honourable mentions?
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #23
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Then why don't you try and challenge the accuracy of this list? Then, we'll see who doesn't know shit about Boxing.
I have more vCash than all you fools put together

It is clear that you cannot challenge my superior knowledge
Old 03-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #24
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonit View Post
Could you explained me why a guy that has been KOed only once by a monster punch he didn't see in Williams is in this list. He took good shots from Margo and Martinez in the first fight and was rarely badly wobbled in his career. For Ortiz he is not iron chinned but come on he has better chin than lets say Wlad.
Williams was completely obliterated by one punch from a blown-up WW with a 50% KO rate. He was also wobbled by feather fisted Ishida. He does not have a Chin. Ortiz's Chin is also garbage. Money May is completely feather fisted at 147 and he flattened him with a two-piece. Ortiz is one of the biggest jokes in Boxing today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
Solid list!

I'm surprised the likes of Jermain Taylor;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hasim Rahman;

Were not even given honourable mentions?
Taylor and Rahman are most definitely Glass Jawed Frauds but with the sheer number of China Chinned Chumps in Boxing today they have flown under the radar lately. Both are rife to be KOed at any moment, however, so there is a great chance that both will claw their way back into these rankings soon.

Quote:
I have more vCash than all you fools put together

It is clear that you cannot challenge my superior knowledge
You do not prove anything by making vCash bets because many of the Chincheckers such as myself do not bother with it and find that it is completely inane. Why don't you prove your outstanding Boxing intellect by engaging any of us in a debate on what you feel we are remiss in mentioning? Oh, that's right, because you're a moronic, spotty-faced child with a gimmick based around Unca Raja and a single quote that he and his nephew use and no actual understanding of Boxing.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #25
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Great list MM. Really did your homework on this one.

It's always good to see Chin Talk on these boards. Glass Jaws exist in Boxing. It's irrefutable.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #26
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Great list MM. Really did your homework on this one.

It's always good to see Chin Talk on these boards. Glass Jaws exist in Boxing. It's irrefutable.
Well, it wasn't just me, it was all of us that made this fine list. The scores that you all sent me were tallied up via my Glass Jaw poll system and the cream of the China Chinned Chump crop rose to the top. I believe that every month's rankings should continue in this manner rather than us posting separate lists because this has made quite possibly the most comprehensive list of Glass Jawed Frauds in the history of ESB.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #27
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You do not prove anything by making vCash bets because many of the Chincheckers such as myself do not bother with it and find that it is completely inane. Why don't you prove your outstanding Boxing intellect by engaging any of us in a debate on what you feel we are remiss in mentioning? Oh, that's right, because you're a moronic, spotty-faced child with a gimmick based around Unca Raja and a single quote that he and his nephew use and no actual understanding of Boxing.
Some people work, and don't have time to type out essays in order to argue with idiots

your terrible vCash total is proof of your stupidity.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #28
Leonit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Williams was completely obliterated by one punch from a blown-up WW with a 50% KO rate. He was also wobbled by feather fisted Ishida. He does not have a Chin. Ortiz's Chin is also garbage. Money May is completely feather fisted at 147 and he flattened him with a two-piece. Ortiz is one of the biggest jokes in Boxing today.

Taylor and Rahman are most definitely Glass Jawed Frauds but with the sheer number of China Chinned Chumps in Boxing today they have flown under the radar lately. Both are rife to be KOed at any moment, however, so there is a great chance that both will claw their way back into these rankings soon.

Martinez fought at WW like 10 years ago. He has developed into a puncher in order to avoid robberies. He KOed Cintron with one shot and hurt Pavlik who has solid chin and was a huge MW. Ishida never troubled Williams I hope you have watched the fight. Floyd has grown up into the division he was able to hurt Moseley his power is ok. And KO ratio means as much as compu box - shit
Leonit is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #29
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
Well, it wasn't just me, it was all of us that made this fine list. The scores that you all sent me were tallied up via my Glass Jaw poll system and the cream of the China Chinned Chump crop rose to the top. I believe that every month's rankings should continue in this manner rather than us posting separate lists because this has made quite possibly the most comprehensive list of Glass Jawed Frauds in the history of ESB.
I agree. People tell me that when the ChinCheckers started out, it was just a small enterprise consisting of Zakman and Rico Spadafora.

Now it is an established global brand which even has it's own movie franchise.

These lists solidify the truism that Glass Jaws do exist, and it's our public duty as ChinCheckers to educate the ignorant, and school minions using the currency that is ice cold irrefutable scientific fact.

I can't wait to see some Glass crack in the boxing ring throughout 2012.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #30
canucks9314
Iron Chinned ATG Warrior
East Side Guru

vCash: 2146

Superb list
canucks9314 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum