Old 03-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #196
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: Dale Berry boxing retirement 31st March

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Obsession is a certified illness mate, we shouldn't make fun of the ill, even if this paticular one is a massive gronk.
If he was in the slightest bit witty or clever it wouldn't be so bad but he's so awful at what he is trying to do i'm embarrassed for him.
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #197
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
If he was in the slightest bit witty or clever it wouldn't be so bad but he's so awful at what he is trying to do i'm embarrassed for him.
Nah, he is funny as, Just ask him, he will tell you.
He may not tell you in words because it's a bit hard for him to think of things to say, but he may post a totally irrelevant picture or call you a homo....

Quality all the way.
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 03-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #198
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

i feel sorry for his mate pumper, that karnt has one hell of a keyboard stutter hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 03-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #199
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

WAR (what a retard) BERRY!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #200
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
war berry. east sides own
im down like the syndrome
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #201
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Save the embarrassment for yourself.

Your vocab consists of terms such as creepy virgin and verbal KO. **** off to a playground where you might sound cool and take your cheersquad with ya.

Last edited by Johnny Boy; 03-23-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 03-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #202
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Nah, he is funny as, Just ask him, he will tell you.
He may not tell you in words because it's a bit hard for him to think of things to say, but he may post a totally irrelevant picture or call you a homo....

Quality all the way.
Love the way you threw up a Choc avatar so you could further ingratiate yourself with your new idol. You're so ****ing retarded you don't even realise he's a troll who uses Choc to bait people into talking to him. He's just a very lonely boy.

Nevermind, keep on licking his feet like a good little pup and your master might throw you a few bones.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 03-24-2012, 04:34 AM   #203
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Save the embarrassment for yourself.

Your vocab consists of terms such as creepy virgin and verbal KO. **** off to a playground where you might sound cool and take your cheersquad with ya.
Did I get to you?

He is a creepy virgin though, I don't know why you are desperate that I stop calling him that, maybe you share his pain...

Quote:
Love the way you threw up a Choc avatar so you could further ingratiate yourself with your new idol. You're so ****ing retarded you don't even realise he's a troll who uses Choc to bait people into talking to him. He's just a very lonely boy.

Nevermind, keep on licking his feet like a good little pup and your master might throw you a few bones.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I "use choc to bait people" ?
You realise you're posting in my thread don't you?
If you don't like what I have to say don't post in my threads or respond to mundine related topics - easy.

If you want to be educated on boxing feel free to converse with me, I will put you right and help you stop all of these embarrassing posts you inflict on the forum.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2012, 05:04 AM   #204
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Toni Pwned again hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2012, 06:57 AM   #205
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Did I get to you?

He is a creepy virgin though, I don't know why you are desperate that I stop calling him that, maybe you share his pain...

I "use choc to bait people" ?
You realise you're posting in my thread don't you?
If you don't like what I have to say don't post in my threads or respond to mundine related topics - easy.

If you want to be educated on boxing feel free to converse with me, I will put you right and help you stop all of these embarrassing posts you inflict on the forum.

I didn't realise this was your thread and with that you don't welcome opposing opinions. But least this thread established your cheerleading squad.

This was just another of your trolling threads. Unusual, in that you chose a topic non-Choc related, but effective. It got you the attention you so desperately crave.

There's not a whole lot you could educate me about boxing but perhaps you could give Ty an eating and training plan to get him down to welterweight. Speaking of, did you succeed getting the weight off and how did you go with the fight?
Old 03-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #206
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

I didn't realise this was your thread and with that you don't welcome opposing opinions. But least this thread established your cheerleading squad.

This was just another of your trolling threads. Unusual, in that you chose a topic non-Choc related, but effective. It got you the attention you so desperately crave.

There's not a whole lot you could educate me about boxing but perhaps you could give Ty an eating and training plan to get him down to welterweight. Speaking of, did you succeed getting the weight off and how did you go with the fight?
It is my thread - you post in them all. It's why you came in and why you were trying to argue on behalf of a creepy virgin ultimately embarrassing yourself. If you are so arsed about me having "attention" then stop trying to communicate with me, i'm flattered by your interest and I know you wish you had my knowledge of the sport but give up you're a chump!

I and others have owned you about 8 times in this thread alone, if ever you needed a buddy mcgirt to pull you out it's about 10 posts ago.

20a87 is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #207
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
It is my thread - you post in them all. It's why you came in and why you were trying to argue on behalf of a creepy virgin ultimately embarrassing yourself. If you are so arsed about me having "attention" then stop trying to communicate with me, i'm flattered by your interest and I know you wish you had my knowledge of the sport but give up you're a chump!

I and others have owned you about 8 times in this thread alone, if ever you needed a buddy mcgirt to pull you out it's about 10 posts ago.

Remind me, was the "verbal KO" in this thread or another?

You are not automatically exempted from ridicule simply because you created a thread. Why create this thread if not for attention? There's obviously some sort of mental deficiency and hormonal imbalance that's driving your behaviour.

Come on, don't be shy, tell us about your journey down to welterweight.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #208
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Remind me, was the "verbal KO" in this thread or another?

You are not automatically exempted from ridicule simply because you created a thread. Why create this thread if not for attention? There's obviously some sort of mental deficiency and hormonal imbalance that's driving your behaviour.

Come on, don't be shy, tell us about your journey down to welterweight.
I created this thread for discussion of DBerry's inevitable retirement.

You keep bumping it and tugging on my shirt for attention. You're embarrassing yourself still. Yeah brah I box at welterweight. You seem jealous of people that have picked up the gloves brah .

You crave my attention, you are a classic hater:

Post in mundine threads while saying you don't care, post in all of my threads while calling me an attention seeker, calling people out for fights etc on a forum. Your inner CHB is strong .
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #209
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I created this thread for discussion of DBerry's inevitable retirement.

You keep bumping it and tugging on my shirt for attention. You're embarrassing yourself still. Yeah brah I box at welterweight. You seem jealous of people that have picked up the gloves brah .

You crave my attention, you are a classic hater:

Post in mundine threads while saying you don't care, post in all of my threads while calling me an attention seeker, calling people out for fights etc on a forum. Your inner CHB is strong .
You box at welterweight? You need to actually attend a gym in order to box. Cyberboxing doesn't count.

You actually got online asking for advice on how to skip:

Quote:
20a87
how do you progress to more advanced skipping routines i can skip normally and on one leg but from there i pretty much suck and ppl say it helps with footwork and calf endurance

any advice on the fundamentals and new drills that would be suitable would be much appreciated!
****ing retard.

Care to share some more of your knowledge?
Old 03-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #210
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You box at welterweight? You need to actually attend a gym in order to box. Cyberboxing doesn't count.

You actually got online asking for advice on how to skip:

****ing retard.

Care to share some more of your knowledge?
Lol at your desperation to save face from your repeated humiliations.

I skip like floyd now brah so unlucky .

"Cyber boxing" or real boxing, verbal ko or real ko, it doesn't matter the end result is the same - I win.
So have another beer, compile some more stats and keep hating from your armchair.
20a87 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum