Old 03-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #121
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dale Berry boxing retirement 31st March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Your desperate defence of creepy virgin CP is pathetic. You will continue to get owned with or without him posting in the same threads.

You live your life pretending to be a boxing writer and doing research for tv for no money, you have thrown away your dignity to try and become important in a sport that doesn't want or need you.

You should have picked up the gloves 50 years ago if you wanted to participate so badly. Unfortunately all that is left for you is to beg for approval from the boxing industry, drink lots of beer and talk to anyone that pities you enough to listen about the golden years of boxing as you pretend to be some kind of authority.

Instead of living your dream, you are mocked behind your back in real life, ripped to shreds on a forum where you no doubt thought your opinion would hold some weight and ridiculed by everyone.

You will definately "get this" as you live it every day in your sad little existence.

Poor old Toni.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #122
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post

Poor old Toni.
Rain Man.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #123
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Poor old pathetic Toni is getting badly schooled here by our French correspondent.
And Franus comes in to complete the tard trifecta.

As expected, you, TCretired and Stiffy would be attracted to this like flies to a dog turd.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #124
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Virgin insults appeal to adolescents
says the idiot who gets a kick out of ladyboys and people who throw up in toilets lol

I accepted your challenge cookie, wtf u going to do now? hide under your pillow for a week until you sign up another alias? go sit in the corner with BRUA hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #125
The_Pioneer
what in hell happened
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Yes i'm going to fly all the way around the world to watch some wannabe journeyman throw a few wild haymakers while he plays at boxer against some other can.

As much as I would like to be there to heckle him in person I will have to be content to ridicule him for losing on here or if (by some miracle) he wins I will pick apart his performance for the ugly shambles it will surely be.
Great to see one of Choc's myriad of overseas supporters posting here and supporting The Man against the haters

Where you from bro?
The_Pioneer is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #126
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Your desperate defence of creepy virgin CP is pathetic. You will continue to get owned with or without him posting in the same threads.

You live your life pretending to be a boxing writer and doing research for tv for no money, you have thrown away your dignity to try and become important in a sport that doesn't want or need you.

You should have picked up the gloves 50 years ago if you wanted to participate so badly. Unfortunately all that is left for you is to beg for approval from the boxing industry, drink lots of beer and talk to anyone that pities you enough to listen about the golden years of boxing as you pretend to be some kind of authority.

Instead of living your dream, you are mocked behind your back in real life, ripped to shreds on a forum where you no doubt thought your opinion would hold some weight and ridiculed by everyone.

You will definately "get this" as you live it every day in your sad little existence.

Another example of a failed education system coupled with defective DNA.

I wouldn't be offended by this dribble even if I was Tony. I'm starting to pity you after this sad attempt.

Looks like you blew your load in that first post and had no material to fall back on. A word of advice, when you run a marathon don't start like it's a 100 yard dash.

You lot must really have a homo crush on Tony. The guy hasn't posted here in some time and you still can't get him outta your thoughts.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #127
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
You lot must really have a homo crush on Tony. The guy hasn't posted here in some time and you still can't get him outta your thoughts.
Pretty much the exact same way you still mention me in your posts?
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #128
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
says the idiot who gets a kick out of ladyboys and people who throw up in toilets lol

I accepted your challenge cookie, wtf u going to do now? hide under your pillow for a week until you sign up another alias? go sit in the corner with BRUA hahaha
20a87 needs to learn fact from fiction.

Now, this is a fact:

Cessnock 1999.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Come down to Dale's fight next week and we can sign a contract in person to fight on the next Maniatis card.

Last edited by Johnny Boy; 03-18-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #129
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Another example of a failed education system coupled with defective DNA.

I wouldn't be offended by this dribble even if I was Tony. I'm starting to pity you after this sad attempt.

Looks like you blew your load in that first post and had no material to fall back on. A word of advice, when you run a marathon don't start like it's a 100 yard dash.

I bolded the cringeworthy bits of your post.

It wasn't an insult (over your head - not surprised), just an accurate assessment of your life.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #130
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I bolded the cringeworthy bits of your post.

It wasn't an insult (over your head - not surprised), just an accurate assessment of your life.
Let me guess - that's not the first time you used this line.

As I said, get some new material. Boring troll is boring.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #131
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Very CPish/chbish .

All of the losers saying "dberry is out there doing it".

He is a loser because of his words on this site. Can you believe he had the stupidity to disagree with me? I verbally KO'd him .
"Verbally ko'd him "
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #132
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
Just like the crush you got on me? all you can do is talk about cessnock, some 12 yrs later lol , when will you get it into that thick head of yours that i dont give a fark, your the nancyboy who ran for cover and jumped on his alt when things heated up and again your doing it now..

First you claim you will fight me on Jims card, on another thread you wrote..

Quote:
If you want to be able to verify my results all you have to do is agree to fight me. June on Wofty's card is fine by me
after i accept you then write more dribble on another thread ...

Quote:
Come down to Dale's fight next week and we can sign a contract in person to fight on the next Maniatis card.
fruit loop, you are a waste of air.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 03-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #133
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Just like the crush you got on me? all you can do is talk about cessnock, some 12 yrs later lol , when will you get it into that thick head of yours that i dont give a fark, your the nancyboy who ran for cover and jumped on his alt when things heated up and again your doing it now..

First you claim you will fight me on Jims card, on another thread you wrote..

after i accept you then write more dribble on another thread ...

fruit loop, you are a waste of air.

Don't pretend you don't give a **** about Cessnock. You were humiliated.

Did you accept after I wrote that? I may have missed it. If you agreed to meet on Wofty's card then great ... see you in June, midge.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #134
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

pretending you didnt read that i accepted is a good one, you sit on every farkn word i write on these forums but missed that one hey lol

Cessnock was 12 yrs ago, i was a kid you moron. And the only person who seen me throwing up was Ben, really humiliated there Mr Fail!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2012, 12:38 AM   #135
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Toni Hood getting brutalized here. He doesn't know when he's done. Throw the towel in Hoody. Verbally KTFO by the Frenchman.
Francis75 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum