Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-06-2008, 02:04 AM   #46
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611
Default Re: Tony Greig.... Why do we have to put up with his hatred for all Aussies

Last edited by elTerrible; 12-08-2006 at 02:39 AM.
teke is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 05:39 AM   #47
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tony Greig.... Why do we have to put up with his hatred for all Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker
I cannot for the life of me understand why Channel 9 employ the PRICK!

He has always hated Aussies with a passion since his early cricketing days. (he has admitted it several times)

He never resists the opportunity to stick the knife in.

Even today .....When he was being interviewed about Singh calling Symonds a "MONKEY"..... he has no prob.

The Aussies ask for it and he thinks that it is just a storm in a teacup and there should be no further punishment.

HELLOOOOOO !!! Reverse the positions for a moment and try to imagine the ****ing outrage if an Aussie cricketer called an Indian player a ****ing "MONKEY"

The guy would be lucky if he ever played Test Cricket again.

It's time Channel 9 got rid of that no talent bum scavenging a wage from Aussies while bashing Aussies.

****er talks and walks like he has a carrot up his arse.... Who wants to listen to his dribble anymore?

OZ
Hes South african aint he???

There the most racist cunts around.

**** tony greig.He can go stick that key up his arrogant ass.
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #48
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

greig has been hanging around lawry too long.

he was practically wanking himself into a frenzy after tendulkar played on to clark. great piece of bowling? yeah it was alright, but with a huge slice of luck.

you think he'd just seen wasim get alan lamb out again in the '92 world cup final or something.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #49
Jack Daniels
ESB Snr ****ing Member
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Yeah, Greig's a knob and he looked pathetic when he was trying to compare Slater's outburst to racism.

Richie imo should retire. The guys been a legend but he's been losing it for a while now. Just before Symonds got his 100 he was telling some story about how he lost his captaincy for one game, then Symonds got his 100 and everyone was talking about that, then a few minutes later Richie continues his story like there hadn't been a break in conversation. The other commentators just started talking about something else.

He also goes dead quiet for long periods during commentary, once it became very obvious and Taylor or someone said "What do you think about that one Rich?" and Richie replied..."In one word...No." then went back to being quiet again.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he drifts in and out of sleep during work. Many old people his age do and they don't have the busy lifestyle he does. he really should quit working, it's such a busy schedule for someone his age. He should be reliant on machines just to live.
Hard but fair Pecks.
He's looking really old now Richie, I can no longer tell the difference between his bottom lip and his chin, he's got that old codger look.
Jack Daniels is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #50
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut
why hasnt richie benaud been knighted?
I thought the same thing.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #51
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Why is it Aussie supporters are bigger girls then the cricketers themelves. As soon as someone (Grieg) has an opinion the Australians have a whinge.

It's ok for Australians to whinge about every other country but heaven forbid we have a go at them.

Tony Grieg agreed is abit of a tosser, however he balances the views of the commentary box. You can't have Lawry,Taylor and Slater licking Aussie players balls all day long.
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 08:10 PM   #52
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver
Why is it Aussie supporters are bigger girls then the cricketers themelves. As soon as someone (Grieg) has an opinion the Australians have a whinge.

It's ok for Australians to whinge about every other country but heaven forbid we have a go at them.

Tony Grieg agreed is abit of a tosser, however he balances the views of the commentary box. You can't have Lawry,Taylor and Slater licking Aussie players balls all day long.
Best Commontator in my eyes - Bill "im never biased" Lawry.

Worst Commontator - Tony " Im a fukwit" Greig.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #53
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Billy Birmingham aka the 12th man is better than all of 'em
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 09:48 PM   #54
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut
why hasnt richie benaud been knighted?

If he gets knighted he will prob retire, lets help him get retired, maybe we need an express
teke is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #55
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

i think we all agree that the triumphant return of max'tangles'walker is well overdue.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #56
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum
i think we all agree that the triumphant return of max'tangles'walker is well overdue.
"yeeeeeeeees welcome back"

i think maybe they are scared that if they bring him back he will try and flog is new board game/book/dvd on live tv
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 01-06-2008, 11:35 PM   #57
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Yeah, Greig's a knob and he looked pathetic when he was trying to compare Slater's outburst to racism.

Richie imo should retire. The guys been a legend but he's been losing it for a while now. Just before Symonds got his 100 he was telling some story about how he lost his captaincy for one game, then Symonds got his 100 and everyone was talking about that, then a few minutes later Richie continues his story like there hadn't been a break in conversation. The other commentators just started talking about something else.

He also goes dead quiet for long periods during commentary, once it became very obvious and Taylor or someone said "What do you think about that one Rich?" and Richie replied..."In one word...No." then went back to being quiet again.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he drifts in and out of sleep during work. Many old people his age do and they don't have the busy lifestyle he does. he really should quit working, it's such a busy schedule for someone his age. He should be reliant on machines just to live.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #58
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
Hes South african aint he???

There the most racist cunts around.

**** tony greig.He can go stick that key up his arrogant ass.
I hope you're trying to be funny singling out a race of people and then calling them racist. Sadly i don't think you are. The south africans i know, THEY'RE some of the most open-minded and tolerant people i know.

Really mate, you have a talent at coming across as a completely retarded dickhead over the internet, congratulations
lefty is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 12:47 AM   #59
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty
I hope you're trying to be funny singling out a race of people and then calling them racist. Sadly i don't think you are. The south africans i know, THEY'RE some of the most open-minded and tolerant people i know.

Really mate, you have a talent at coming across as a completely retarded dickhead over the internet, congratulations
when you look at history and take everything into consideration, the south africans are no more racist than the americans, the british or the french. Its just that they were doing things like Aparteid more recently which means its still firmly instilled in our heads.
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 01:11 AM   #60
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty

You ever been 2 South Africa??

Well i have several times and have shitloads of South African mates based in both England and in their homeland.My mums fiance is also South African.

And mate white black it doesnt matter they are generally racist ****ers.The stigma of yesteryear still runs deep.

I agree they are open minded when it comes to hanging with some aussies etc and also hanging with one another in other countries but dont see to much interacial mingling in South Africa.

It is sad but true..

Just go there and stop at every traffic light and say hello to every black fella you see or maybe go catch the train..Or if your Black go to a real nice mostly white fella area and see how many pleasantrys(spelling) you get.

You do know that pretty much every white family have a black servant over there??And that is 110% fact.Seen it with my very own eyes.Its ****ed up when you have some nice polite older black women making your food and dishing it out to you whilst you sit on the lounge.Made me feel pretty shallow but its normal as over there.

They are still shitloads behind us in their views/way of life.I have been to a few countries and without bullocking on we are definetly the luckiest buggers around.

One time my missus and i were over in j.burg(sth africa). visiting a freind who i met in the uk,and a dark skinned women knocked on his door(which happens alot over there) my mate said we should make her some food so we gave her a few sandwhiches and a bottle of orange juice.Instead of a thankyou she walked out of my mates yard and tossed the food/drink back in his yard.It was ****ing hilarious for me but for my mate he wanted to shoot the lady as she expected money.

So before you attack me(try that is) go to South africa and experience life over there first hand you mug.
ozziebattler is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum