Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #61
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Tony Greig.... Why do we have to put up with his hatred for all Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty
I hope you're trying to be funny singling out a race of people and then calling them racist. Sadly i don't think you are. The south africans i know, THEY'RE some of the most open-minded and tolerant people i know.

Really mate, you have a talent at coming across as a completely retarded dickhead over the internet, congratulations
Hi hazeyfantayzee, where's your 'I'm Gay' avatar?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 03:55 AM   #62
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Tony Greig.... Why do we have to put up with his hatred for all Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
You ever been 2 South Africa??

Well i have several times and have shitloads of South African mates based in both England and in their homeland.My mums fiance is also South African.

And mate white black it doesnt matter they are generally racist ****ers.The stigma of yesteryear still runs deep.

I agree they are open minded when it comes to hanging with some aussies etc and also hanging with one another in other countries but dont see to much interacial mingling in South Africa.

It is sad but true..

Just go there and stop at every traffic light and say hello to every black fella you see or maybe go catch the train..Or if your Black go to a real nice mostly white fella area and see how many pleasantrys(spelling) you get.

You do know that pretty much every white family have a black servant over there??And that is 110% fact.Seen it with my very own eyes.Its ****ed up when you have some nice polite older black women making your food and dishing it out to you whilst you sit on the lounge.Made me feel pretty shallow but its normal as over there.

They are still shitloads behind us in their views/way of life.I have been to a few countries and without bullocking on we are definetly the luckiest buggers around.

One time my missus and i were over in j.burg(sth africa). visiting a freind who i met in the uk,and a dark skinned women knocked on his door(which happens alot over there) my mate said we should make her some food so we gave her a few sandwhiches and a bottle of orange juice.Instead of a thankyou she walked out of my mates yard and tossed the food/drink back in his yard.It was ****ing hilarious for me but for my mate he wanted to shoot the lady as she expected money.

So before you attack me(try that is) go to South africa and experience life over there first hand you mug.
don't explain yourself to hazethefag Ozzie
Old 01-07-2008, 03:56 AM   #63
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Looks like the Indian team are going to cancel the rest of their tour and head back home unless Harbajan's ban gets revoked.

Pretty sooky to say the least.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 04:00 AM   #64
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

For those who doubt that lefty is hazethefag, check post #2 of this thread:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He had admin change his username, which is why he kept his post count.

Wonder why he felt the need to change his username (and his "I'm Gay" avatar) after he told us all so many times he was comfortable with his ***uality and doesn't care what we think of him?

PS - gayzee, no doubt all of the South Africans you've met live in Perth - you ever stop to wonder why they ****ing emigrated from South Africa? You dumb wannabe know-it-all tube-steak Go teach your granny to suck eggs ya gunt
Old 01-07-2008, 04:01 AM   #65
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Looks like the Indian team are going to cancel the rest of their tour and head back home unless Harbajan's ban gets revoked.

Pretty sooky to say the least.
Why are they involved in international sport if they can't hack it?
Old 01-07-2008, 05:12 AM   #66
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
You ever been 2 South Africa??

Well i have several times and have shitloads of South African mates based in both England and in their homeland.My mums fiance is also South African.

And mate white black it doesnt matter they are generally racist ****ers.The stigma of yesteryear still runs deep.

I agree they are open minded when it comes to hanging with some aussies etc and also hanging with one another in other countries but dont see to much interacial mingling in South Africa.

It is sad but true..

Just go there and stop at every traffic light and say hello to every black fella you see or maybe go catch the train..Or if your Black go to a real nice mostly white fella area and see how many pleasantrys(spelling) you get.

You do know that pretty much every white family have a black servant over there??And that is 110% fact.Seen it with my very own eyes.Its ****ed up when you have some nice polite older black women making your food and dishing it out to you whilst you sit on the lounge.Made me feel pretty shallow but its normal as over there.

They are still shitloads behind us in their views/way of life.I have been to a few countries and without bullocking on we are definetly the luckiest buggers around.

One time my missus and i were over in j.burg(sth africa). visiting a freind who i met in the uk,and a dark skinned women knocked on his door(which happens alot over there) my mate said we should make her some food so we gave her a few sandwhiches and a bottle of orange juice.Instead of a thankyou she walked out of my mates yard and tossed the food/drink back in his yard.It was ****ing hilarious for me but for my mate he wanted to shoot the lady as she expected money.

So before you attack me(try that is) go to South africa and experience life over there first hand you mug.

I know the situation with racism is pretty shocking over there but it isn't as bad everywhere as the places you've been too, regardless making generalised comments about a race of people isn't cool, that's racism and Muttly south africans living over here are still south africans aren't they? The people i know are great people so if someone makes a comment that includes them i'm not gonna like it obviously. Everyone has their own experiences so you can't make absolute statements, he could of said 'they tend to be racist in my experience' and you can tolerate that. Saying 'There the most racist cunts around' is an ignorant, stupid thing to say.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 05:33 AM   #67
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Come clean hazetheman, why the change of identity?
pecks is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 05:56 AM   #68
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
Come clean hazetheman, why the change of identity?
To be honest mate looking back at my posts i was ashamed of the time i had wasted bickering with unintelligent people, i was originally just gonna stop posting but then i thought nah, i'll just change my name and post in the general forum where if you search hard enough you can find some people who know boxing, the only guy around here who doesn't have his head up the arse of local fighters and has knowledge of world boxing is MSTR from what i've seen. I'll probably give straymuttlicker and ozziebattlingtonotkillhimself the pleasure of having me around in non-boxing related subjects though.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 06:15 AM   #69
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
To be honest mate looking back at my posts i was ashamed of the time i had wasted bickering with unintelligent people, i was originally just gonna stop posting but then i thought nah, i'll just change my name and post in the general forum where if you search hard enough you can find some people who know boxing, the only guy around here who doesn't have his head up the arse of local fighters and has knowledge of world boxing is MSTR from what i've seen. I'll probably give straymuttlicker and ozziebattlingtonotkillhimself the pleasure of having me around in non-boxing related subjects though.
MSTR explains his opinions well but he is just a little punk
teke is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #70
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

i always remember greig when he took over as captain of england,and we had an upcoming series with the west indies coming up,when they were in their prime.he decided to say that when you get the west indies down "they grovel" and he "intended to make them grovel"of course this didn't motivate the west indians did it? who then went on to blackwash us poms 5-0.i thought coming from a white south african playing against a black group of afro carribean players it was probably an inappropriate choice of words!
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #71
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron u.k.
i always remember greig when he took over as captain of england,and we had an upcoming series with the west indies coming up,when they were in their prime.he decided to say that when you get the west indies down "they grovel" and he "intended to make them grovel"of course this didn't motivate the west indians did it? who then went on to blackwash us poms 5-0.i thought coming from a white south african playing against a black group of afro carribean players it was probably an inappropriate choice of words!

As long Tony Greig screws the poms & himself i dont mind at all.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 08:03 AM   #72
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Why are they involved in international sport if they can't hack it?
because we've never seen an aussie team whine about their opponents 'unsportsman like behaviour'? gary pratt?

ricky pontings bottom lip was dragging along the ground all the way back to the pavilion, here's a tip punter, make it back to your crease next time.

the quit stories are being denied now by the way.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #73
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
You are officially the biggest fag within the oz forum.Please dont stop now as you have the ability(or should i say lack of) to mix it with those twats within the general forum.

go spread your wings my child the general forum of ****wits await you.

Your attempted insults on myself and Muttley are really embarrassing.Like im cringing right now as i type..

I actually didnt think you were that much of a dousche that you had to use a different username.I honestly worry 4 you.

Doont let the fact you are the most insignificant lease respected poster (95% certain)within this forum get to you.Maybe your good at other things.I have heard rave reviews about your work with animals.

P.S. I find your comments on the poster's throughout the oz forum's lack of boxing knowledge other then mstr to be extremely confusing as you had never contributed anything other then bagging Danny Green or Nuthugging Chad Dawson.

Sounds to me you are definetly suited for the general forum.

Now fly my pretty.
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 08:13 AM   #74
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
I find your comments on the poster's throughout the oz forum's lack of boxing knowledge other then mstr to be extremely confusing as you had never contributed anything other then bagging Danny Green or Nuthugging Chad Dawson.
Nice summary of Hazethefags time on the Aussie Forum.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 01-07-2008, 08:18 AM   #75
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Nice summary of Hazethefags time on the Aussie Forum.
Oh and had feuds with Muttley and I inwhich hes embarrassed about now.Though he just cant stop...

I knew it from the get go..HES INLOVE

Last edited by boxingwizard; 12-09-2006 at 08:43 PM.
ozziebattler is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum