boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #91
Dekkers
Team Bergeron
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tony Greig.... Why do we have to put up with his hatred for all Aussies

Still here? Isn't the general forum waiting for your insight Haze
Dekkers is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #92
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Tony Greig.... Why do we have to put up with his hatred for all Aussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty
I'm glad you're getting a good laugh out of me because i'm getting a good laugh out of you too.

You instigated things on this thread, have a look, all i did was make fun of your name. I'm done with you mate, i had an argument with you one time and it was a complete waste of my time, you had nothing to say apart from some nonsensical, irrelevant, emotional dross and any impartial observer could see you looked like an idiot, and i felt like an idiot for wasting my time arguing with an idiot.

I'm not trying to argue with you buddy, you bore me.

And why are you always going on about how i think i'm so intelligent? I've never said anything like that about myself so why do you bring that up time and time again? Who are you trying to convince?

My eyes start to glaze over whenever you post more than one sentence, and it's not due to attention deficiency on my part

Why do you always question why I think you think you're intelligent? It's plain to see from your arrogant and self-righteous posts, and attitude towards everyone else that you think you're quite a few rungs above everyone else on the IQ ladder. It doesn't have to be spelt out to be comprehended.

You started **** with me (and countless others) several times, claimed you were about to own me on several occasions, but backed off and ran away with your tail between your legs whenever I invited you on. You're the ultimate keyboard warrior, but surprisingly hollow - once I s****e beneath the veneer-thin surface, you're just all talk. In this day and age, I find it strange that someone who thinks so highly of himself has very little to offer once his initial bluff has been called, especially on an internet forum, where anonymity is assured. Perhaps in fact, you have very low self-esteem? An overblown sense of self-importance and a superiority complex tend to be the characteristics of self-loathers

PS - yes, I can sense you are laughing at me, the humour just LEAPS out of your post

PPS - Damn man, it's just my opinion, relax a little

Last edited by King Dan; 12-13-2006 at 03:12 PM.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 01-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #93
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley

My eyes start to glaze over whenever you post more than one sentence, and it's not due to attention deficiency on my part

Why do you always question why I think you think you're intelligent? It's plain to see from your arrogant and self-righteous posts, and attitude towards everyone else that you think you're quite a few rungs above everyone else on the IQ ladder. It doesn't have to be spelt out to be comprehended.

You started **** with me (and countless others) several times, claimed you were about to own me on several occasions, but backed off and ran away with your tail between your legs whenever I invited you on. You're the ultimate keyboard warrior, but surprisingly hollow - once I s****e beneath the veneer-thin surface, you're just all talk. In this day and age, I find it strange that someone who thinks so highly of himself has very little to offer once his initial bluff has been called, especially on an internet forum, where anonymity is assured. Perhaps in fact, you have very low self-esteem? An overblown sense of self-importance and a superiority complex tend to be the characteristics of self-loathers

PS - yes, I can sense you are laughing at me, the humour just LEAPS out of your post

love this emoticon
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #94
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley

OWNED

Time to change your name again.
ozziebattler is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum