Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 03-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #16
Foreman Hook
☆☆☆ G$ora ☆☆☆
ESB Addict

vCash: 600
Default Re: Worst name on the resume of Lewis that is greater than any name on K2s resume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBoxer View Post
I wasnt agreeing Tua would be better just using the example they had over in the G forum.
Don m8 i must object, G forum is a bloody terrible nickname for teh putrid General moronic masses.

Are you suggesting they are all Gangstas like us Classic Pimps??

Foreman Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!
Foreman Hook is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #17
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1887
Default Re: Worst name on the resume of Lewis that is greater than any name on K2s resume?

Byrd was crap. Sorry, but he was.

ATG Fres Oquendo's super-complicated 1-2 were almost too much for this 'defensive' wizard' to figure out. Puh-lease. Horribly overrated.
fists of fury is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #18
DonBoxer
The Lion!
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreman Hook View Post
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
DonBoxer is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #19
Foreman Hook
☆☆☆ G$ora ☆☆☆
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fists of fury View Post

ATG Fres Oquendo's super-complicated 1-2 were almost too much for this 'defensive' wizard' to figure out. Puh-lease. Horribly overrated.
Byrd was NOT CRAP - watch him VS PRIME Vitlay.

Make him miss - BAAAAM! Make him pay with a pillow-fistful of feathers!

Only KKKlittards say Vitlay was winning when he QUIT on his QUITTING-STOOL "i caaannnt go on it hurts too much!!" - they must be scoring their hero for running backwards on teh back-foot, getting pressured And spraining his shoulder.

Foreman Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #20
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOliverKlozoff View Post
Meh. Compared to a prime Tyson, Lewis might as well have had a win over Cicely Tyson.
People go too far on later-stage Tyson. He was still a solid fighter, far removed from his best, but he hadn't slipped under solid, by that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBoxer View Post
I wasnt agreeing Tua would be better just using the example they had over in the G forum.
I understood that, D.

Quote:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Quote:

If Byrd was a crap-level fighter, I suspect nearly everyone Lennox beat was also. As in ATG Michael Bentt knocked out Morrison, how good could he be? ATG Byrd schooled Tua, how good could he be? ATG Dave Jaco knocked out Ruddock, how good could he be? ATG Marion Wilson drew with Mercer, how good could he be? It's all bullshit you can do with whoever. Byrd was a very good fighter with strengths and weakness, good versions and bad versions, like any fighter. And Oquendo is an ATG fringe-contender.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #21
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
If Byrd was a crap-level fighter, I suspect nearly everyone Lennox beat was also. As in ATG Michael Bentt knocked out Morrison, how good could he be? ATG Byrd schooled Tua, how good could he be? ATG Dave Jaco knocked out Ruddock, how good could he be? ATG Marion Wilson drew with Mercer, how good could he be? It's all bullshit you can do with whoever. Byrd was a very good fighter with strengths and weakness, good versions and bad versions, like any fighter. And Oquendo is an ATG fringe-contender.
A one-armed, inactive Golota? How did that go again?
Old 03-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #22
mr. magoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Byrd was possibly better than the vast majority of the men Lewis beat, with the exception of perhaps a select few, but Lewis has far more deptht than Wlad does.
mr. magoo is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #23
Hattons Hook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Botha was worse than Briggs i'd say. Akinwande too
Hattons Hook is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #24
Foreman Hook
☆☆☆ G$ora ☆☆☆
ESB Addict

Quote:
People go too far on later-stage Tyson. He was still a solid fighter, far removed from his best, but he hadn't slipped under solid, by that point.
Old Superheavy "Tinkerbell" Tyson was still a proper mint ATG for 1 Round.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
ATG Dave Jaco knocked out Ruddock, how good could he be?
you sounding just like a General forum gimp - even thuogh i knows yar being tongue-in-cheeks.

Boxed watch teh damned fight, Green Razza Ruddock boxed his ass off every round , then he gassed proper bad cos of his Asthma. Jaco did some bullshit featherfisted slaps And poor Razza wasnt even bloody hurt at all, But the dumbass-dildo ref stopped it with a BS stoppages of epically shitty proportions!! It was a canny lot like them BS gifted slapping-stoppages Slappy Joe Calzaghehehey got.

Foreman Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #25
fists of fury
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. magoo View Post
Byrd was possibly better than the vast majority of the men Lewis beat, with the exception of perhaps a select few, but Lewis has far more deptht than Wlad does.
Et tu, Magoo?

The world hath gone mad. I fail to see what was good about the guy. (?)
Old 03-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #26
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Quote:
A one-armed, inactive Golota? How did that go again?
Does this mean you want to go down the entire list of guys we can do this with? Is that what this means? Is that what you want to do? It's a big list, mate.

Quote:
Old Superheavy "Tinkerbell" Tyson was still a proper mint ATG for 1 Round.

you sounding just like a General forum gimp - even thuogh i knows yar being tongue-in-cheeks.

Boxed watch teh damned fight, Green Razza Ruddock boxed his ass off every round , then he gassed proper bad cos of his Asthma. Jaco did some bullshit featherfisted slaps And Ruddock wasnt even bloody hurt at all, But the dumbass-dildo ref stopped it with a BS stoppages of epically shitty proportions!! It was a canny lot like them BS gifted slapping-stoppages Slappy Joe Calzaghehehey got.

Foreman Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!
If I had a granddaughter, I'd force you to marry her and procreate. I mean, if you didn't want to at first, that is.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #27
Foreman Hook
☆☆☆ G$ora ☆☆☆
ESB Addict

Quote:

If I had a granddaughter, I'd force you to marry her and procreate. I mean, if you didn't want to at first, that is.
I'm game dawg.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #28
Asterion
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Prime Byrd was better than most in Lewis' resume, except Ruddock, Vitali and arguably old Holyfield.

Lewis beat those guys, avenged his two loses and that's why he ranks higher in ATG lists. I rank Lewis #3 and Wlad #9.
Asterion is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #29
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. magoo View Post
I agree with this. Wlad's victory over byrd is very good and competes with a lot of lewis's resume.

Vitali on the other hand, his best victory is sanders. Probably wouldn't be in lewis's top ten. Holyfield x2, vitali, tyson, rahman, golota, tucker, ruddock, mccall, bruno, mercer, grant, morrison, akinwande. Sanders is probably round about the briggs level.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 03-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #30
The Guvnor
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Ray Mercer, Vitaly and Holyfield are better than the Klits' wins IMO.
The Guvnor is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum