Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 04-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Malden
East Side Guru

vCash: 284988
Default Nordic Fight Night, Frederikshavn, April 21.

Andreas Evensen - Willie Casey - WBA International Featherweight Title

James DeGale - Christian Sanavia - EBU Super Middleweight Title

Patrick Nielsen - Gaston Alejandro Vega - WBA Intercontinental Middleweight Title

Erik Skoglund - Alberto Antenucci

Torben Keller - Aliaksandr Abramenka

Simen Smaadal - Pavel Staravoitau

Reda Zam Zam - Bronislav Kubin

Biggest fight in womens boxing, Cecilia Braekhus - Anne Sophie Mathis was targeted for this card as well, but Braekhus reportedly got tonsilitis. They word is they will try to schedule this fight sometime after June.

Casey replaced Thomas Vila last month. Should be a good fight.

DeGale should win easily. Sanavia is not what he once was.

Nielsen should win as well. And then he should drop the belt again. No need to be world ranked currently. He is still very young and learning.

Skoglund in an easy fight. I predict early KO. Cant see the idea behind this match-up. Was hoping for something better after his good stoppage win over Nelongo in February.

Former amateur-standout Torben Keller returns for his third pro-fight. Looking at the match-up, it seems like they still want him to score a stoppage (0 so far, despite having his last opponent down four times). Abramenka been stopped 16 times in 29 losses.

Zam Zam returns for his second fight since december, after returning from a four and a half year hiatus due to percived medical problems. Kubin should be able to give him a good workout.

Zam Zam is a very exciting technician with a big punch. He has laid a number of people out with one-punch knockouts (including his comeback opponent) and was very close to a WBO-fight against Dzinziruk back in 07, until he was suprisingly demolished in the first round by big-punching venezuelean Carlos Donquiz. In hindsight a very stupid fight to make with title-shot close to reality, and it didnt help that the ref didnt give Zam Zam a count after the first knockdown. Maybe he could have ridden the storm then. Though I aint sure. He didnt look be "on" that day.

Last edited by Malden; 04-16-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Malden is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Nordic Fight Night, Frederikshavn, April 21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
Andreas Evensen - Willie Casey - WBA International Featherweight Title

James DeGale - Christian Sanavia - EBU Super Middleweight Title

Patrick Nielsen - Gaston Alejandro Vega - WBA Intercontinental Middleweight Title

Biggest fight in womens boxing, Cecilia Braekhus - Anne Sophie Mathis was targeted for this card as well, but Braekhus reportedly got tonsilitis. They word is they will try to schedule this fight sometime after June.

Casey replaced Thomas Vila last month. Should be a good fight.

DeGale should win easily. Sanavia is not what he once was.

Nielsen should win as well. And then he should drop the belt again.
About Andreas Evensen.. I think that guy is not in clear water. look at his gynecomastia. I mean his little man boobs

Exactly same looking lil titties thatn our HW prospect Jarno Rosberd had before getting caught.
MaliBua is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
Malden
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliBua View Post
About Andreas Evensen.. I think that guy is not in clear water. look at his gynecomastia. I mean his little man boobs

Exactly same looking lil titties thatn our HW prospect Jarno Rosberd had before getting caught.
Hmm
Malden is offline  Top
Old 04-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
Malden
East Side Guru

Overall, it is a pretty good card for this concept I think. Like the addition of DeGale - Sanavia, but I dont think its a fight most viewers and people attending the show is gonna care about.
Malden is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum