Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #196
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.cooper View Post
Not that you deserve an answer, but just for the record read my lips: I never ever said / implied something like that. Your low written language comprehension skills could be blamed up to some point for you constantly screwing up your conclusions, but it's obvious there is something rotten in your ability of following reasonings.
Man be foreal, I think u need to re read ur post!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #197
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso View Post
Oh noes, he's going to crush us with his 'racist' argument!
I never said I would crush u with a racist arguement....LOL...I said u try to convince urselves that he's something that he's not, so I decided to crush u all!!...I could care less if ur racist, thats ur business...But I used the fact that u were racist, to prove that ur points are a tad biased...some of u said he was ducking Anthony Dirrell..LMAO...This the reason I wont lose the debate, because most of you have already showed ur colors!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #198
soso
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
I never said I would crush u with a racist arguement....LOL...I said u try to convince urselves that he's something that he's not, so I decided to crush u all!!...I could care less if ur racist, thats ur business...But I used the fact that u were racist, to prove that ur points are a tad biased...some of u said he was ducking Anthony Dirrell..LMAO...This the reason I wont lose the debate, because most of you have already showed ur colors!
Oh, so you meant you'll 'literally' crush us? I stand corrected. Dude, do you know what a fact is? Look it up. There's a big book of words (including big ones, the kind you don't really like) called a 'dictionary'...
soso is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:56 PM   #199
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso View Post
Oh, so you meant you'll 'literally' crush us? I stand corrected. Dude, do you know what a fact is? Look it up. There's a big book of words (including big ones, the kind you don't really like) called a 'dictionary'...
And the sad thing about it, is Andre is a cool guy, u can basically look right through him!...I can see people saying this stuff about Floyd, but Andre?...I was surprised...then I realized you all were biased!..Btw, Look Im waving back atcha!!!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #200
mark.cooper
thinker
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Man be foreal, I think u need to re read ur post!
Which one?
Please feel free to indicate the words I wrote which sounded to you as "admittance" of your unworthy claim.

Later edit: look, the word "dictionary" is by no means an insult.
mark.cooper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #201
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.cooper View Post
Which one?
Please feel free to indicate the words I wrote which sounded to you as "admittance" of your unworthy claim.

Later edit: look, the word "dictionary" is by no means an insult.
Man go back and look at ur own posts bro...Im not playing this childish game where u admit ur racist, then deny it, and try to send me on a hunt to find it!..Just admit ur wrong, and move along bro!..Its obvious there is no winning with me, so ur gonna go the troll rout now?..Not gonna work at all my lil dawg!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #202
soso
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
And the sad thing about it, is Andre is a cool guy, u can basically look right through him!...I can see people saying this stuff about Floyd, but Andre?...I was surprised...then I realized you all were biased!..Btw, Look Im waving back atcha!!!
Andre is alright. He's trying to build up his fight with Bute. That's understandable. But the way he's going about it is lame.
soso is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #203
mark.cooper
thinker
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Im not playing this childish game where u admit ur racist, then deny it, and try to send me on a hunt to find it!
So you implicitly admit you aren't able to find my alleged "admittance" post. Consequently I expect your excuses right now for your blattant lie (yes, it's a blattant lie) and unmannered behavior. You are here on a public forum, not in a BBS chat with your highschool friends.

Quote:
Its obvious there is no winning with me, so ur gonna go the troll rout now?
The typical troll behavior characterized exclusively your worthless contributions on this thread: you aren't able to simply discuss the issue of the thread, you just have to insert your own problems as if they were pertinent here. Get a life.
mark.cooper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #204
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.cooper View Post
So you implicitly admit you aren't able to find my alleged "admittance" post. Consequently I expect your excuses right now for your blattant lie (yes, it's a blattant lie) and unmannered behavior. You are here on a public forum, not in a BBS chat with your highschool friends.



The typical troll behavior characterized exclusively your worthless contributions on this thread: you aren't able to simply discuss the issue of the thread, you just have to insert your own problems as if they were pertinent here. Get a life.
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli
I think some of you guys are racist...[...]
D-Bag: "OK, you've made your case."

Again, I have made my case..Thank you, come again my little buddy!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #205
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,667
vCash: 1847
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracon View Post
Wow. You're really having a hard time understanding this simple concept.

A stoppage is when one of the fighters can not finish the fight because of his opponent's blows. KOs and TKOs are both stoppages.
you need to have a word with BBC sports who wrongly claimed that Bute knocked out Magee! Badlefthook did the same thing!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

how you're persisting in this argument is beyond me.
conraddobler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #206
Sidious
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Naboo
Posts: 789
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
I think some of you guys are racist...well we all know some of you are racist, but u'd HAVE to be to find a way to hate on Ward...
..yes,yes,yes...if they are white they HAVE to be racists...even more,if they don't like the boring headbutting guy they HAVE to be racists,even more,if they are from Europe they HAVE to be racists...and even more,if they don't eat Burger King they HAVE to be racists.Next time a white guy don't like you and treat you like a piece of shit you are considered you are a piece of shit and people don't like you because you smell like shit,asshole!!!
Sidious is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #207
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidious View Post
..yes,yes,yes...if they are white they HAVE to be racists...even more,if they don't like the boring headbutting guy they HAVE to be racists,even more,if they are from Europe they HAVE to be racists...and even more,if they don't eat Burger King they HAVE to be racists.Next time a white guy don't like you and treat you like a piece of shit you are considered you are a piece of shit and people don't like you because you smell like shit,asshole!!!
No their racist because they admit their racist, they make millions of racist remarks, racist avatars....LOL...Bro, dont try to play me like Im using the race card...Im smarter than all of you, I dont have to!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #208
mark.cooper
thinker
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 158
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli
I think some of you guys are racist...[...]
D-Bag: "OK, you've made your case."

Again, I have made my case.
Yes you did: you proved once again your poor written language proficiency.

To 'make one's case' means to state one's arguments for a certain point of view.

You stated a bunch of arguments concerning certain issues that you and only you considered pertinent to this discussion from your point of view: you made your case.

I just acknowledged you wrote down those useless things (you should note the "[...]" sign meaning I skipped the remaining message text because useless here as well as its beginning) which I did not comment since highly irrelevant and off-topic, then I asked you to focus on my relevant question.

In your twisted comprehension, taking note of your BS became equivalent with admitting it (which, of course, is not).

I'm still waiting for your excuses.
mark.cooper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #209
soso
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
No their racist because they admit their racist, they make millions of racist remarks, racist avatars....LOL...Bro, dont try to play me like Im using the race card...Im smarter than all of you, I dont have to!
You ARE playing the race card. When you say someone is racist that's exactly what you do. You didn't use the dictionary did you? In case you do, look up 'bigot' as well. It might shed some light in the oh so dusty corners of your brain.
soso is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #210
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward said : "I was disappointed ......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.cooper View Post
Yes you did: you proved once again your poor written language proficiency.

To 'make one's case' means to state one's arguments for a certain point of view.

You stated a bunch of arguments concerning certain issues that you and only you considered pertinent to this discussion from your point of view: you made your case.

I just acknowledged you wrote down those useless things (you should note the "[...]" sign meaning I skipped the remaining message text because useless here as well as its beginning) which I did not comment since highly irrelevant and off-topic, then I asked you to focus on my relevant question.

In your twisted comprehension, taking note of your BS became equivalent with admitting it (which, of course, is not).

I'm still waiting for your excuses.
All those big words, yet u said nothing!..Like I said before man, just move along bro dont punch urself out!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013