Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting

Old 03-19-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 0
Default How to become vbookie? Lighten IBs load

How do we become a vbookie. Or make a vbookie thread. Lighten the load for IB sotosay.

I really wanna see a thread for Wach/Feilds and for Jennings/Liakovich and Paris/Judah. Just wondering if we could start a vbookie thread for those bouts.
I heard the odds for Jennings were 17-1. I'd like to make some huge Vbucks on that one, but with Serg being the betting fav, odds are the thread wont be made.
chitownfightfan is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 3600
Default Re: How to become vbookie? Lighten IBs load

u reminded me my unanswered requests from another thread :

Maruisz Wach vs Tye Fields in d 03-24-2012 is n interesting match :
If Fields wins big , then he should get a shot at a more proven heavy , I say even a ranking and what's about a rematch with Michael Grant who probably won't want it . If Wach wins big , d same holds , however , in this case I guess Fields will most probably remain n unranked journeyman / gatekeeper / trial horse 4d rest of his career , if Fields win big , Wach will then b considered a glass jawed fraud and it will derail his career 4 a while .
i m interested in this fight .

Another 1 is Kevin Johnson vs Alex Leapai . in d 03-18-2012 which was postponed 2d 4-1-2012 which gives us another opportunity 2 bet on it .
frankenfrank is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
blacktopbully
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

they won't answer that they just get mad and bitch about the load lol jk IB!
blacktopbully is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

I've actually got no problem with "the load" when it comes to boxing events. If one doesn't go up, it's most likely because in my personal judgment it didn't need a thread. (long odds, not a very popular match, not in-demand enough to over-saturate the market if a particular week already has several events, etc.). Less often there are threads that I mean to put up but just don't get around to due to being busy, but usually if you don't see a vBookie event it was omitted for a reason.

MMA is the one I bitch about people asking for. I'm not going to go to the extra trouble for a sport I don't give a flying **** about. If the mods want to grant the peoples' wish to have MMA vBookie events, there will need to be another vBookie who does them.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 03-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
I've actually got no problem with "the load" when it comes to boxing events. If one doesn't go up, it's most likely because in my personal judgment it didn't need a thread. (long odds, not a very popular match, not in-demand enough to over-saturate the market if a particular week already has several events, etc.). Less often there are threads that I mean to put up but just don't get around to due to being busy, but usually if you don't see a vBookie event it was omitted for a reason.

MMA is the one I bitch about people asking for. I'm not going to go to the extra trouble for a sport I don't give a flying **** about. If the mods want to grant the peoples' wish to have MMA vBookie events, there will need to be another vBookie who does them.
Well, like the Jennings fight. I read somewhere he was paying very well. Same for Fields. These fights are not widely considered "in-demand", but some of us would love to throw some vbucks at em. And I can't even find the exact odds for either bout.
Yeah, I don't give a fiddlers **** about MMA either, and there is a subforum for it anyway.
There are several not so popular fights coming up, and Id like to get in on the v-action if possible.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #6
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
Well, like the Jennings fight. I read somewhere he was paying very well. Same for Fields. These fights are not widely considered "in-demand", but some of us would love to throw some vbucks at em. And I can't even find the exact odds for either bout.
Yeah, I don't give a fiddlers **** about MMA either, and there is a subforum for it anyway.
There are several not so popular fights coming up, and Id like to get in on the v-action if possible.
If odds for Liakhkovich vs. Jennings do turn up in the next few days, that's on my radar, a thread will be made.

It's weird, they even have odds up for the Adamek vs. Aguilera mismatch (Tomasz paying 1/19 )
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 03-20-2012, 07:48 AM   #7
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru

vCash: 1200

Quote:
If odds for Liakhkovich vs. Jennings do turn up in the next few days, that's on my radar, a thread will be made.

It's weird, they even have odds up for the Adamek vs. Aguilera mismatch (Tomasz paying 1/19 )

Those odds aren't wide enough.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Old 03-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #8
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru

Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
vCash: 163

Quote:

Good. But Adamek-Aguilera should be about 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1. NBC is trying to hype this fight, But face facts, It's horse shit .
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Old 03-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #9
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 488

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
How do we become a vbookie. Or make a vbookie thread. Lighten the load for IB sotosay.

I really wanna see a thread for Wach/Feilds and for Jennings/Liakovich and Paris/Judah. Just wondering if we could start a vbookie thread for those bouts.
I heard the odds for Jennings were 17-1. I'd like to make some huge Vbucks on that one, but with Serg being the betting fav, odds are the thread wont be made.
So what you're saying is you're looking for others to share IB's load with you?
Arcane is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Wishing Mrs Butt well wishes from ESB.

How bout it IB......time for an understudy......Samurais Slice and I would be happy to take on some of your light work while your attending the missus.

Sure hope all is well with Mrs Butt and lil Butt soon to come.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #11
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1040

IB doesn't require an understudy.He does very well on his own.
fatcity is offline  Top
Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #12
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcity View Post
IB doesn't require an understudy.He does very well on his own.
I think it's fair to say that many if not most of us vcash wannabee gamblers woulda liked to see the vthread on Fury Rogan and especially at those odds, before we went all in on Marquez or Boystov at 1/10.

I woulda similarly put my cash on Fury and the under and made a heap more, helping me to offset my huge loss on Guinn.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting