Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 05-08-2012, 07:27 AM   #46
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Daniel Geale VS Floyd Mayweather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
admit u were a liar.

cause u r, pmsl.
Being bored got the better of me Busta i must admit but let's go one better than this dross and start a Real ****ing stupid thread . Aussie Joe v Alex Leapie prime for prime Who wins and why ? See the real head the ****ing balls come outta the woodwork aye ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #47
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

Geale doesn't have the lateral movement or power to bother mayweather
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #48
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Imagine the 24/7, PBF off buying Bentley's & Cartier watches whilst the cameras could follow 'droll as a dead dogs dick' Daniel Geale around Camden K-Mart! Absolute ripping viewing!

PBF would reguarly have to go to the autocue just to remember Geales name he wouldn't know who the hell he is!

PBF probably did in the vicinity of 1.3m PPV's on the weekend, Geale, apart from the Mundine fight can't exceed 3,000! Even his own Australian's don't watch him.
Contendo is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #49
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
still waiting for the pack of experts to name a floyd opponent.

very quiet all of a sudden.

proves that with some decent exposure, and with pirogs belt as well, geale would be of huge interest to floyds camp imo.

floyd would insist on catchweight though yeah?
You answered your own question earlier Buster - Alvarez.

I don't know whether to take your threads as naive, attempted humour/wind-up or that your just plain ****ing stupid!

PBF vs. Geale, Wood vs. Alvarez! I suppose thinking about it your just attention seeking which you've won hands down.

I can't believe I'm contributing to this stupid shit... I need to smack myself in the head!
Contendo is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #50
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contendo View Post
Imagine the 24/7, PBF off buying Bentley's & Cartier watches whilst the cameras could follow 'droll as a dead dogs dick' Daniel Geale around Camden K-Mart! Absolute ripping viewing!

PBF would reguarly have to go to the autocue just to remember Geales name he wouldn't know who the hell he is!

PBF probably did in the vicinity of 1.3m PPV's on the weekend, Geale, apart from the Mundine fight can't exceed 3,000! Even his own Australian's don't watch him.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #51
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

I don't know whether to take your threads as naive, attempted humour/wind-up or that your just plain ****ing stupid!

PBF vs. Geale, Wood vs. Alvarez! I suppose thinking about it your just attention seeking which you've won hands down.

I can't believe I'm contributing to this stupid shit... I need to smack myself in the head!
Tyson Fury yourself Conny I just did , this Busta got me thinking all sorts of weird shit like the buzz on 24 when Chopper walks into the gym down in Tassie aka Floyd Snr shoots Danny in the toe then the drive to the hospital .**** roll on 6 o'clock when it's time for work , being stuck in this hotel for days on end ain't ****ing healthy mate .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #52
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:

Don't beat yourself up over it too much.
We've all been guilty of being sucked in to Buster's abyss of idiocy at least once or twice.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #53
riggers
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Floyd could fight Pac, Alvarez, Bradley, Khan. The rate Floyd fights its now 2014 , there are other guys who have come through and made a name for themselves, but I doubt it would be Geale
riggers is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #54
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:

I love Geale but this post made me .
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #55
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:

He will never outdo his '' Green threw his fight against Tarver'' thread.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #56
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:

relax dude.

oscar and co already said canelo is not ready and needs more fights. bradley will be manny's leftovers, khan would get smashed, vs pacman ain't gunna happen.

the point is that if geale were to beat pirog, i think floyds team would take notice of it being possible. if it means that martinez is considered then why not a guy who has 2 titles in the same division.

people need to learn to read first before letting the warrior in them loose. i said if geale were to get more exposure in vegas. if he defended his title there and then beat pirog too, it would put geale in the spotlight for sure.

wood vs alverez?

if anyone thought that was serious then they should admit themselves to the local looney bin ffs.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 03:06 AM   #57
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
relax dude.

oscar and co already said canelo is not ready and needs more fights. bradley will be manny's leftovers, khan would get smashed, vs pacman ain't gunna happen.

the point is that if geale were to beat pirog, i think floyds team would take notice of it being possible. if it means that martinez is considered then why not a guy who has 2 titles in the same division.

people need to learn to read first before letting the warrior in them loose. i said if geale were to get more exposure in vegas. if he defended his title there and then beat pirog too, it would put geale in the spotlight for sure.

wood vs alverez?

if anyone thought that was serious then they should admit themselves to the local looney bin ffs.

Buster, if what I'm hearing right from my source who deals with Golden Boy, PBF, depending on how high the PPV numbers will go, comes in with no less than $32m (documented to the Vegas fight commission), but more likely, by the time it's all said and done, with gate money, PPV sales, closed network viewing through affiliates etc, etc will bounce around with about $45-55m!

PBF's won 8-9 belts before, 5-division odd champion, 43-0 and a future HOF, Daniel 'The Real Deal - Nobody in Australia knows me' Geale wouldn't even remotely come onto PBF's radar for any amount of belts, they don't mean diddly squat to the man.

PBF and Manny are cashcows. If you watched Pacquiao's Fightcamp 360 when he fought Mosely, Johnny Tapia came into the gym to watch Manny go through his paces and he said "what belt you fighting for?" to which Manny said WBO. Tapia says "Ohh yeh I like the WBO" to which Pac immediately quipped in "I like the purse better!" Hahahaha...

Boxers at that level don't give a **** about belts, it's all about the Johnny Cash...

End of...

P.S: And as for your Wood vs. Alvarez, don't shy away from it, if anyone's going to the looney bin for it, look in the mirror sunshine, the man who started the drivel!
Contendo is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 03:23 AM   #58
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Buster, if what I'm hearing right from my source who deals with Golden Boy, PBF, depending on how high the PPV numbers will go, comes in with no less than $32m (documented to the Vegas fight commission), but more likely, by the time it's all said and done, with gate money, PPV sales, closed network viewing through affiliates etc, etc will bounce around with about $45-55m!

PBF's won 8-9 belts before, 5-division odd champion, 43-0 and a future HOF, Daniel 'The Real Deal - Nobody in Australia knows me' Geale wouldn't even remotely come onto PBF's radar for any amount of belts, they don't mean diddly squat to the man.

PBF and Manny are cashcows. If you watched Pacquiao's Fightcamp 360 when he fought Mosely, Johnny Tapia came into the gym to watch Manny go through his paces and he said "what belt you fighting for?" to which Manny said WBO. Tapia says "Ohh yeh I like the WBO" to which Pac immediately quipped in "I like the purse better!" Hahahaha...

Boxers at that level don't give a **** about belts, it's all about the Johnny Cash...

End of...

P.S: And as for your Wood vs. Alvarez, don't shy away from it, if anyone's going to the looney bin for it, look in the mirror sunshine, the man who started the drivel!
yeah cause i said the fight would happen next week didn't i?

and regarding garth vs alverez, u wouldn't know what a sense of humour was if it kicked u in the nuts, lol.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #59
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

yeah cause i said the fight would happen next week didn't i?

and regarding garth vs alverez, u wouldn't know what a sense of humour was if it kicked u in the nuts, lol.

Shame how blank computer screens take away all your comedic timing hey Buster, because it's as plain as the tip of your nose that you've got ****ing none!

Your the dickhead that starts these threads, along with your stupid 'Kali Meehan to fight anyone' type you have in the past, as I said, just own the fact that your a ****wit.

Blaming stupid attention seeking threads on 'sense of humour' is just a weak way of saying your a knob and please don't everyone laugh at me!

****ing hell, let's debate proper bouts that potentially could be made. This forum when I joined in 2009 was quite good with thrashing about comment about fights, it's only a joke these days with it being used a platform for bad stand-up comedy (yours), plus mindless debate about Ty and his Thailand titties.

Proper fights = proper discussion, otherwise it's just a forum of wankers talking drivel.
Contendo is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #60
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Shame how blank computer screens take away all your comedic timing hey Buster, because it's as plain as the tip of your nose that you've got ****ing none!

Your the dickhead that starts these threads, along with your stupid 'Kali Meehan to fight anyone' type you have in the past, as I said, just own the fact that your a ****wit.

Blaming stupid attention seeking threads on 'sense of humour' is just a weak way of saying your a knob and please don't everyone laugh at me!

****ing hell, let's debate proper bouts that potentially could be made. This forum when I joined in 2009 was quite good with thrashing about comment about fights, it's only a joke these days with it being used a platform for bad stand-up comedy (yours), plus mindless debate about Ty and his Thailand titties.

Proper fights = proper discussion, otherwise it's just a forum of wankers talking drivel.
what a sook!

talk about drivel.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum