Hatton 25 62.50%
Bradley 15 37.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Booradley vs Hatton: Who you got? (140 lbs)

Hatton's got the power and the body shots, I'd wager that Timmy's faster and actually the bigger guy.

Hatton hits behind the head, Bradley attacks with his head.

While Hatton IS the more proven fighter at the weight with the better names on his Ws, I also believe Bradley is more multi-dimensional than Hatton, and he could probably hold his own on the inside, so in this case I might edge it to him.
megavolt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
tays001
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side Guru

Default Re: Booradley vs Hatton: Who you got? (140 lbs)

Bradley UD 115-113
tays001 is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #3
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

It would be a dirty, ugly, foul-filled fight, that's my prediction.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
king khan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 185

I actually think Bradley would have beaten Hatton in a close, ugly, downright horrid fight to watch. . . You better beiieve Hatton would get headbutted, and have cuts opened up as well.
king khan is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

I remember when Bradley beat Witter, I thought he would eventually go on and beat Hatton, too.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
Skilletscuz
mma champ Ronda Rousey
ESB Addict

Bradley would start taking over on the post 1/2 of the fight... Hatton lacked defense on the outside and inside. Bradley seems to know to pick when to open up and exchange and when to defend on the inside.
Skilletscuz is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
rocky1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1397

I just dont see how Bradley wins this fight, other than on cuts.
rocky1 is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

I give Hatton a slight edge. I don't think Bradley could out-maneuver him for 12 rounds, and he's not that tight on the inside (nor have we seen him defend from intelligent pressure); if it comes down to an inside fight and a war of attrition (which I would expect it to), I think Hatton's savvy gets him the W.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
Xplosive
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

05 Hatton whups Bradley's ass. Tim had nothing to hold Ricky off with.
Xplosive is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #10
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Bradley won't be able to keep Hatton off of him IMO. Ricky had quicker feet too.

He's so under rated on this forum it's a joke; then again this place has guys who think RJJ was a hype job, so I won't take it to heart.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Ricky by mid-lateround stoppage....Bradley fights in your face like Hatton likes
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
Bradley won't be able to keep Hatton off of him IMO. Ricky had quicker feet too.

He's so under rated on this forum it's a joke; then again this place has guys who think RJJ was a hype job, so I won't take it to heart.
You have an emerging pattern!!!!

If it is UK fighter, then the UK fighter wins. If it is gayweather, then obviously Gayweather wins simply because it is an obvious choice and more importantly you are a Flomo.

Unfortunately,I agree with you this time.

Bradley does not have the power to keep Hatton off him. Nomatter how fast you are, at some point you have to engage.And Bradley simply does not have a fast feet.

That also explains why you believe that Lennox Lewis wins against Muhammad Ali. ------ES***!

How about Adrian stone vs. Cotto?
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejevan View Post
You have an emerging pattern!!!!

If it is UK fighter, then the UK fighter wins. If it is gayweather, then obviously Gayweather wins simply because it is an obvious choice and more importantly you are a Flomo.

Unfortunately,I agree with you this time.

Bradley does not have the power to keep Hatton off him. Nomatter how fast you are, at some point you have to engage.And Bradley simply does not have a fast feet.

That also explains why you believe that Lennox Lewis wins against Muhammad Ali. ------ES***!
You appear to have a personal issue with me...

I'll explain slowly, please read it atleast three times before replying; to be sure that you understand.

Hatton would beat Bradley in my view because Tim matches up poorly stylistically. Hatton would have more trouble with Alexander than he would Bradley. TB and Maidana are made to order for Ricky. Hatton was stronger physically, had much faster feet and a style which would not allow Bradley any room to get off the punches he would need to win. Again, in my opinion.

Lennox Lewis would be very competitive with Ali. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Lennox was bigger, very well co-ordinated; defensively savvy, had a fantastic jab so that Ali could not purely dominate in that area and a solid powerful range finding right hand, which he would hit Ali with due to his great sense of timing. I have never said that Lewis wins ten ties out of ten; simply that he has a chance of winning.

I pick Mayweather because I feel he will win the fight. Yes I'm a fan. You're a fan of Pacquaio, a fanatical fan who needs to open his eyes; but a fan.
If Mayweaather was fighting Hearns, I'd favour Hearns. Cotto and Pacquaio are not Tommy Hearns, or SRR; and I favour Floyd Mayweather over both.

(Remember to read that three timess)
SJS19 is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #14
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
You appear to have a personal issue with me...

I'll explain slowly, please read it atleast three times before replying; to be sure that you understand.

Hatton would beat Bradley in my view because Tim matches up poorly stylistically. Hatton would have more trouble with Alexander than he would Bradley. TB and Maidana are made to order for Ricky. Hatton was stronger physically, had much faster feet and a style which would not allow Bradley any room to get off the punches he would need to win. Again, in my opinion.

Lennox Lewis would be very competitive with Ali. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Lennox was bigger, very well co-ordinated; defensively savvy, had a fantastic jab so that Ali could not purely dominate in that area and a solid powerful range finding right hand, which he would hit Ali with due to his great sense of timing. I have never said that Lewis wins ten ties out of ten; simply that he has a chance of winning.

I pick Mayweather because I feel he will win the fight. Yes I'm a fan. You're a fan of Pacquaio, a fanatical fan who needs to open his eyes; but a fan.
If Mayweaather was fighting Hearns, I'd favour Hearns. Cotto and Pacquaio are not Tommy Hearns, or SRR; and I favour Floyd Mayweather over both.

(Remember to read that three timess)
So you still stick to your "Cotto will have to vary his arsenal" thing?

Are you even aware that Cotto is actually a converted southpaw? His right hand is non-existent. A hand that is supposed to be ****ed and delievr the KO punch when he is on the orthodox stance!!!!
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 04-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #15
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejevan View Post
So you still stick to your "Cotto will have to vary his arsenal" thing?

Are you even aware that Cotto is actually a converted southpaw? His right hand is non-existent. A hand that is supposed to be ****ed and delievr the KO punch when he is on the orthodox stance!!!!
I love how you skip everything I put down Admit it, you agree with me

Yes, I do. As you mentioned before; Mayweather adapts. So you HAVE to vary your attack. Otherwise he adapts to your one game plan and picks you apart.

Surely you can see that

Cotto is a converted southpaw, again you're right. He needs to use both hands against Mayweather. You aren't beating him with one hand! Cotto's right hand is also much improved, Steward started the improvement, the shoulder surgery seems to of given it some snap back (See Margo 2 fight) and Pedro Diaz seems to of developed it further. Cotto's right hand is not as good as his left, but it's by no means redundant.
SJS19 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum