Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #151
SnoopyboyM
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 405
vCash: 500
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell

Mitchell vs Burns is a geniune 50/50 fight imo
SnoopyboyM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #152
Geddy Lee
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,066
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopyboyM View Post
Mitchell vs Burns is a geniune 50/50 fight imo


will be a great fight i hope it comes off
Geddy Lee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #153
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reykjavík
Posts: 22,534
vCash: 2500
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell

Mitchell's a bit of a knob as far as excuses in defeat and his supposed 'ability' is vastly overrated and he'd be no match for Burns.

However its quite clear that Billy easily trumps him and remains firmly in control of the running for Prize Bellend of '12. Shame really when Ricky's such a nice chap to be associated with somebody that spouts relentless bollocks.
TFFP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:28 AM   #154
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,042
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Mitchell's a bit of a knob as far as excuses in defeat and his supposed 'ability' is vastly overrated and he'd be no match for Burns.

However its quite clear that Billy easily trumps him and remains firmly in control of the running for Prize Bellend of '12. Shame really when Ricky's such a nice chap to be associated with somebody that spouts relentless bollocks.
I have the utmost respect for Kevin has a fighter and a person but like it or lump it Ricky will beat him simplky because hes better! Now i take everything you say with a pinch of salt because you like many have had Ricky getting beat by Martinez,Katsitas and Moses,well i'd be asking myself do i really know anything about boxing because clearly TFFP you dont. GET IT UP YE!
billy nelson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #155
Pad-Man
***Team England***
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shining OUR league title!
Posts: 49
vCash: 75
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
I have the utmost respect for Kevin has a fighter and a person but like it or lump it Ricky will beat him simplky because hes better! Now i take everything you say with a pinch of salt because you like many have had Ricky getting beat by Martinez,Katsitas and Moses,well i'd be asking myself do i really know anything about boxing because clearly TFFP you dont. GET IT UP YE!
Tffp is one of the most respected posters on the board and you dismiss him because he doesn't see things your way, criminal of you.

Still no answer to my question of why your looking to fight Mitchell, he should even be considered right now.
Pad-Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #156
Bryn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,250
vCash: 2221
Default Re: Kevin Mitchell

A typical thread involving Billy;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Poster A View Post

I love Ricky Burns, he is a great fighter. Can't wait to see him in with Mitchell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post

you dont no nuthin! burns beats everyone so get it up ye!!!!!
Bryn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013