Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #16
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Cleverly:I thought Bellew was exceptional tonight, the re-match is inevitable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decy View Post
Yeah but the chances of Fisheyes making the fight are roughly zero.
Franks gonna lose Tony , the writing is on the wall , Cleverly will go into a rematch in Cardiff a heavy favourite , despite whats happened since

This is a good money spinner , and Frank likes his high reward lower risk fights , he'll see this as exactly that , if Cleverly is willing to do Bellew before his " supposed " mega showdown with Hopkins / Dawson or the likes

Then Frank will make the fight !!!
thewinfella is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #17
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Cleverly:I thought Bellew was exceptional tonight, the re-match is inevitable!

Fair play to Nathan, but no chance Frank will make this fight.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 05:16 AM   #18
elbrujito
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 760

cleverlys gonna be busy hes got about 10 fights lined up now!!!!
elbrujito is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #19
Bajingo
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1479

Maybe Cleverly should think about leaving ***** too. And this Hopkins idea is ridiculous and I'd be shocked if it happens, it's only being done to put his name out there.
Bajingo is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 06:51 AM   #20
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozkina View Post
boxing fans aint stupid Tony bellew is a much improved fighter last night was a master class v a x european champion, Cleverley in the echo to put rights wrong
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #21
thegreatest66

yeah right i like clev but this wont happen yet
thegreatest66 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 07:00 AM   #22
Bryn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2221

I think Bellew wins a rematch, he is clearly improving and Cleverly is just the same fighter he has always been. I blame the useless sack of shit in Clev's corner.

It's great that Cleverly has done what he has on natural ability alone, but for God's sake bin off Verne Troyer and find a boxing trainer as opposed to a towel waving fantasist.
Bryn is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #23
The Genius
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Frank can make Tony Bellew stay by getting him the rematch with Nathan.
The Genius is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #24
Spearmint Rhino
Belt holder
ESB Addict

If I was Clev I wouldn't want Bellew next.

If he wants to remain unbeaten (I used this word carefully) he's either going to have to continue fighting bus drivers or change trainer.

He's got bags of potential and ability, butnits going down the shitter unless the necessary changes are made.

I can see Bellew signing with Fast Eddie anyway which pretty much rules it out, unless Froch wants Pascal again I'd try and get Bellew in with him..... unless Pascal fancies beating Dawson again (which he would).

Options galore for him, subject to leaving Allegedly, where he'll always be second fiddle.
Spearmint Rhino is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #25
Bryn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2221

I wouldn't want to see Cleverly in with Bellew again soon, just because I wouldn't want to see him lose. He won't ever leave Vinceypoos, so he'll never improve.
Bryn is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 07:35 AM   #26
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Bellew will box Clev's head off if they fight next.

Clev is a strong, natural fighter. He needs a new trainer, fast. I think then the rematch might well be a classic.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #27
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Bellew will box Clev's head off if they fight next.

Clev is a strong, natural fighter. He needs a new trainer, fast. I think then the rematch might well be a classic.
I think Clev will fight a different fight next time Flea and will "win by a bigger margin " one thing I would like to know the answer to is why did Bellew all but abandon his jab mid way through the first fight ? He was fighting beautifully the last time up until around rounds 6-7 then lost his way .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #28
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
I think Clev will fight a different fight next time Flea and will "win by a bigger margin " one thing I would like to know the answer to is why did Bellew all but abandon his jab mid way through the first fight ? He was fighting beautifully the last time up until around rounds 6-7 then lost his way .
He broke his hand
boxing_source is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #29
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_source View Post
He broke his hand
I didn't know that , but it explains a lot thanks mate , I think in an ideal world Tony would fight for the European and Nath would fight Jurgen Braehmar , if both successful then Tony make a few defences , Nath keep to the Braehmar standard then meet in about 18 months - 24 months time in a wicked domestic battle .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #30
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Cleverly is a bitch and a disgrace to the sport. Accepting the fights he is being presented is disgusting. Especially when a Bellew rematch was much bigger than shitty defences. It isn't like he was unifying instead.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum