Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 05:02 AM   #61
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
like **** he would old man,brook would jab his head of,he has a great jab as brook,very ramrod like,whereas paulies is more like a bit of a pillow fight
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Strong pillows.
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 AM   #62
Bryn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,250
vCash: 2221
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Strong pillows.
It's uncanny. Paulie hits as hard as Cotto.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bryn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:14 AM   #63
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

And more accurately, targeting Shenchenko's left eye and not bothering with the right.
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:15 AM   #64
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ,burnleylancashire
Posts: 2,878
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Strong pillows.
You hit a man In the face with leather clad pillows for long enough(,especially fluffed up just before bed pillows), ie for around 27 minutes, he gonna get a badly swollen eye, so just stop being clever

if paulie hit that hard that much he would of stopped him much earlier, think everyones getting a tad carried away
widdy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:44 AM   #65
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Paulie after being hit for say 27 minutes constantly by Amir Khan

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Khan after being hit my Maidana from pillar to post for a few rounds

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Khan after barely being touched by Paulie

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Note damage to right eye....

To summarise, evidence number one is of a man getting hit by everything for 27 minutes and not being as bruised or cut as Senchenko was vs Paulie. Evidence number 2 is of Khan after Maidana, who beat him silly for a good three rounds yet made no mark. Evidence 3 is of Khan after the Paulie fight, where Paulie barely landed anything yet still managed to mark Khan's face up.

Conclusion, strong pillows.
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:48 AM   #66
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,166
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Brilliant , credit where it's due , Nice one Paulie .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:21 AM   #67
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ,burnleylancashire
Posts: 2,878
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Paulie after being hit for say 27 minutes constantly by Amir Khan

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Khan after being hit my Maidana from pillar to post for a few rounds

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Khan after barely being touched by Paulie

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Note damage to right eye....

To summarise, evidence number one is of a man getting hit by everything for 27 minutes and not being as bruised or cut as Senchenko was vs Paulie. Evidence number 2 is of Khan after Maidana, who beat him silly for a good three rounds yet made no mark. Evidence 3 is of Khan after the Paulie fight, where Paulie barely landed anything yet still managed to mark Khan's face up.

Conclusion, strong pillows.
A****ingmazing how them boys aint marked up, well done pointing that out, not a mark on them, shown me whats what there smudger, congrats,im humbled by your knowlage , take a bow son
widdy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:25 AM   #68
roe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Everyone knows Paulie only has a low KO ratio because he suffered with bad hands. On form and with healthy hands, he can hurt anyone in the world.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #69
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
A****ingmazing how them boys aint marked up, well done pointing that out, not a mark on them, shown me whats what there smudger, congrats,im humbled by your knowlage , take a bow son
Don't be so serious. Geeeeez.
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:33 AM   #70
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ,burnleylancashire
Posts: 2,878
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by roe View Post
Everyone knows Paulie only has a low KO ratio because he suffered with bad hands. On form and with healthy hands, he can hurt anyone in the world.
I don't, so not everyone. Shit i like paulie, great fellow, but he cant punch, simple.
Boxers get taught how to hit, yes if u plant your feet more u can punch harder, but some people just cant punch, ive sparred with 6"5 heavys and 5"5 lightweights, guess who punched the hardest.

Maybe paulie is punching harded, but being koed from one punch or stopped from a accumulation of punchs is completely different
widdy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:36 AM   #71
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ,burnleylancashire
Posts: 2,878
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Don't be so serious. Geeeeez.
I wasn't
widdy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #72
Bryn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Wales
Posts: 4,250
vCash: 2221
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by roe View Post
Everyone knows Paulie only has a low KO ratio because he suffered with bad hands. On form and with healthy hands, he can hurt anyone in the world.
Bryn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #73
Diamante
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Smudger.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #74
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

So will the judge's scorecards be released? I'm actually really interested to see them. The BoxNation footage obviously had a Ukrainian director, as between rounds all they were showing were Senchenko landing his 2 jabs over and over again.
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #75
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Respect Paulie Malignaggi

Full fight on youtube btw for anyone who missed it/interested:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4szPNp2VQ[/ame]
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013