boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #1
IsaL
A D M I N
East Side VIP

vCash: 740
Default I don't care what the Joy Boys believe but Joy...

...Joy fought like a fruit.

And don't give me that he's moved up in weight and has to change startegy because it hasn't stopped DLH from fighting like a man as he has moved up. And don't bring the last two rounds of the Trinidad fight because DLH threw more combinations in that fight than Mayweather has thrown in his last 3 fights!

We paid top dollar to see a fight not to see Joy dance like a ballerina.

The way PBF fights is pathetic. He makes defensive fighting look horrible. Sweet Pea is right when he says that PBF can carry his bags, atleast (for the exception of the DLH fight) Pernell fought back.

The way PBF fought DLH is wrose than the way Stinks fights everyone. Heck atleast when Stinks fights he bruises his opponents and kocks them down sometimes.

PBF has been living off his fight against shot Gatti for too long. They year is 2007 and he hasn't done anything spectacular since beating Corrales.

Cotto nearly Killed Judah. PBF nearly lost to Judah.
Hatton destroyed Castillo. PBF lost to Castillo.

PBF was missing so many shots against DLH even though DLH was standing clear infront of him.

Joy has proven that the ONLY way he can beat game opponents is the same way Roy Jones beat Tarver and the same way Stinks (Supposedly) beat Mayorga and that's by throwing one damn boring punch at a freakin time.

It's time to prove he can be and fight like a warrior even at the higher weights like DLH, PAC, Trinidad, Cotto, Margarito, and many others who have moved up and still fought like Warriors rather than Pansy runners.

BORKED
IsaL is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 11:58 PM   #2
dado
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I don't care what the Joy Boys believe but Joy...

floyd is the man ,, thats just the way he fights and its good,, no one can beat him he is absolutely brilliant look at what he did to oscar he mae oscar look like a stupid little desperate amateur swinging wild ,, badly inaccurate and weak punches,, floyd embarassed him ,, he won so cleanly and easily look at the start of the 12th round when oscar comes out and tries desperately with a big flurry to knock floyd out ,, coz he knew he was losing the fight,, by doing this oscar only made himself look even more stupid ,, i couldnt help but laugh when i was watching the fight ,, its time to stop ripping on floyd hes proven himself already and hes easily beaten every opponent he has faced
dado is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by UliUli

The way PBF fought DLH is wrose than the way Stinks fights everyone. Heck atleast when Stinks fights he bruises his opponents and kocks them down sometimes.

PBF has been living off his fight against shot Gatti for too long. They year is 2007 and he hasn't done anything spectacular since beating Corrales.

PBF was missing so many shots against DLH even though DLH was standing clear infront of him.

It's time to prove he can be and fight like a warrior even at the higher weights like DLH, PAC, Trinidad, Cotto, Margarito, and many others who have moved up and still fought like Warriors rather than Pansy runners.

BORKED
There are so many different things wrong with your unncecessary rant it's not even funny. Pretty much every point you made was wrong.

Spinks only has 11 KO's compared to Floyd's 24 and Floyd has less fights

If he hasn't done anything spectacular since beating Corrales, then why would he be living off a fight that happened years after the Corrales fight?

Judah won 3 rounds at most in that fight. Winning 3 out of 12 rounds is not almost winning, and Castillo never beat Floyd

Floyd landed something like 50% of his power shots against DLH and about 43% overall.

De La Hoya fought like a real warrior when he ran from Trinidad or when he was on the ground crying against Hopkins. Trinidad looked like a real warrior when he was getting pummeled against Hopkins or when he was landing 8 punches a round against Wright. Margarito fought 1 fight at 154, lost to a C level fighter and came back down to WW.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 12:12 AM   #4
Darthmage
SILENCE! I KEEL J00!
ESB Full Member

I think the correct response here would be, "you have now stepped into pbf-hater territory." I don't necessaily agree or disagree with you but why make this post so long after the fight? Are you still bitter that DLH lost? I was a bit sad that he lost too...
Darthmage is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 12:14 AM   #5
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UliUli

And don't give me that he's moved up in weight and has to change startegy because it hasn't stopped DLH from fighting like a man as he has moved up. And don't bring the last two rounds of the Trinidad fight because DLH threw more combinations in that fight than Mayweather has thrown in his last 3 fights!

We paid top dollar to see a fight not to see Joy dance like a ballerina.

The way PBF fights is pathetic. He makes defensive fighting look horrible. Sweet Pea is right when he says that PBF can carry his bags, atleast (for the exception of the DLH fight) Pernell fought back.

Joy has proven that the ONLY way he can beat game opponents is the same way Roy Jones beat Tarver and the same way Stinks (Supposedly) beat Mayorga and that's by throwing one damn boring punch at a freakin time.

BORKED
He won....move on.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 12:16 AM   #6
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 950

Woah...

Very quickly did he just get OWNED!
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 12:42 AM   #7
1lehudson
Champion
East Side Guru

Both Floyd and Oscar have moved on, both guys are talking about the next fight, yet your still about the last fight.

Oscar lost, he doesnt want a rematch end of story.
1lehudson is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 01:06 AM   #8
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lehudson
Both Floyd and Oscar have moved on, both guys are talking about the next fight, yet your still about the last fight.

Oscar lost, he doesnt want a rematch end of story.
The WINNER crying for a rematch is a bigger ***** move then the loser not wanting one.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #9
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Complete and pure **** that started this thread, got his facts twisted. Floyd whooped ODH 9-12 and ODH was rocked a few times. He did not get a whooping but he lost clearly.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 01:11 AM   #10
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
The WINNER crying for a rematch is a bigger ***** move then the loser not wanting one.
I would usually agree, except when the winner would make 30 million dollars on a rematch of a fight he has already WON.

Dela Hoya, as he is a bigger name to the casual fans, brings a bigger fight and more dollars, than any other name.

It seems as if Floyd has given up on the rematch, though. He has relinquished his light middleweight title, after it seems there is no more easy 30 mill to be made. Meaning a potential fight with Mosely, Hatton and Cotto are still very possible.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:13 AM   #11
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Why wouldn't Floyd try to get a rematch? He made over $20 million for that fight. Lewis tried desparately to get a rematch with Tyson after he beat the hell out of Tyson. Holyfield wanted to fight Tyson again after he beat him the first time and even wanted to fight him again after Tyson bit off his ear in the second fight. The point is, people will always chase the cash cow no matter what the circumstance. That's how things work in a capitalistic society
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 01:16 AM   #12
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
Why wouldn't Floyd try to get a rematch? He made over $20 million for that fight. Lewis tried desparately to get a rematch with Tyson after he beat the hell out of Tyson. Holyfield wanted to fight Tyson again after he beat him the first time and even wanted to fight him again after Tyson bit off his ear in the second fight. The point is, people will always chase the cash cow no matter what the circumstance. That's how things work in a capitalistic society
Exactly right.
thesandman is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 01:17 AM   #13
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yes, but neither the winner nor the loser are crying for a rematch. PBF said he wanted one, DLH said no, PBF moved on to Hatton.

The poster is the one crying here.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 01:19 AM   #14
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Leave it to a dumb ***** hater to edit out the parts where floyd is tagging ODH ass. That is funny post ODH highlights of punching air and shoulders and elbows..wow..do you know boxing.They dont count..lol..Funny youtube-edited fight to try to make it seem like ODH won. We seen the fight you know, you aint fooling nobody you dried up piece of dog ****.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 07-06-2007, 01:34 AM   #15
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem4Swtscie
So Lance you are calling Shane a ***** because he clamored for a rematch after beating DLH. It is all he talked about after is his fight with DLH.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum