Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #136
The MesserStick
DavidTua.net Blows
ESB Addict

vCash: 796
Default Re: CANT BACK DOWN! LEAPAI CORNERS welliver!

Shit. Leapai vs TBA is going to be some bum under .500. And the bum has a half decent chance to earn a draw or a win.

17 days before that Welliver will smash Sherman Williams in Macau, China. Alex's opponent will not be a quarter of the class as Tank. GTFOH with this pathetic attempt to make Elise Leapai some kind of intimidating force.
The MesserStick is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #137
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MesserStick View Post
Shit. Leapai vs TBA is going to be some bum under .500. And the bum has a half decent chance to earn a draw or a win.

17 days before that Welliver will smash Sherman Williams in Macau, China. Alex's opponent will not be a quarter of the class as Tank. GTFOH with this pathetic attempt to make Elise Leapai some kind of intimidating force.
Disappointed to hear Sherman's WBC Caribbean Boxing Federation title isn't on the line. Chauncy would have loved to add that one to the collection.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #138
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MesserStick View Post

well, we know for sure alex wont be fighting the obese, cowardly pretender from america, chauncy welliver. welliver is too scared to fight alex, and only fights old men, has beens and bums.

his collection of belts he won in breakfast cereal boxes are totems to a sport that disgraces itself by recognising mediocrity such as the obese, limited, bum fighting welliver.

swingin is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 03:26 AM   #139
chauncy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
well, we know for sure alex wont be fighting the obese, cowardly pretender from america, chauncy welliver. welliver is too scared to fight alex, and only fights old men, has beens and bums.

his collection of belts he won in breakfast cereal boxes are totems to a sport that disgraces itself by recognising mediocrity such as the obese, limited, bum fighting welliver.

Very true. He'll get right back to form fighting the champions of tomorrow & top contenders like the fighters with a great physic (Troy Weida) or great record (Jason Barnett). Didn't De Mori beat Barnett first?
chauncy is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 04:36 AM   #140
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

[quote=swingin;12988953]well, we know for sure alex wont be fighting the obese, cowardly pretender from america, chauncy welliver. welliver is too scared to fight alex, and only fights old men, has beens and bums.

I,ll be expecting a call............
old man is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 04:42 AM   #141
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post
Very true. He'll get right back to form fighting the champions of tomorrow & top contenders like the fighters with a great physic (Troy Weida) or great record (Jason Barnett). Didn't De Mori beat Barnett first?
i wouldn't bother giving lip about alex cause of what this guy says. don't stoop to his level. alex seems like a pretty humble guy confident of his ability.
buster007 is online now  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #142
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1296

Messer's infatuated bromance with Fat Boy continues over on the main board.

" Welliver wishes Seth's hand well "

You really are delusional Messer.
Just like our own poser Demori , Welliver is going nowhere in the big league.
The bloke would get himself into fighting trim for a start if he was half serious.
fast hands is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #143
BigBopper
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 87

****s sake Sally. I like people that tell it like it is and keep people honest. But you have given Chauncy a fair old raping on the forums lately. You have talked too much shit to the point where everyone(ok, maybe just me) shuts off when they read anything from you lately. So everyone appreciated the fact Leapai stepped up and got in the ring with the Kingpin when a lack of balls seemed to be a common factor in australasia. But you are pretty much identical to the Messer right now in your delusional fanboidom(not sure if thats a word) for your man Leapai.

So I'm playing devils advocate right now and saying Leapai is ****ing limited, lets be honest. He has heart and a big punch. Yes he can clean up in the southern hemisphere against chimps with hands like feet and hearts of marshmellow. He is a regional level fighter. Who cares who he beats down here. What's your obsession with Chauncy and why aren't you calling out all the journeymen in the UK.

Sherman is a good opponent for Chauncy compared to his previous fights. I like it. I would prefer to see him against Leapai sometime this year. But why does Leapai care. He should have bigger fish to fry.
BigBopper is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #144
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
i wouldn't bother giving lip about alex cause of what this guy says. don't stoop to his level. alex seems like a pretty humble guy confident of his ability.
Agreed

And yeah boppa, honest and fair comments
Old 06-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #145
The MesserStick
DavidTua.net Blows
ESB Addict

vCash: 796

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast hands View Post
Messer's infatuated bromance with Fat Boy continues over on the main board.

" Welliver wishes Seth's hand well "

You really are delusional Messer.
Just like our own poser Demori , Welliver is going nowhere in the big league.
The bloke would get himself into fighting trim for a start if he was half serious.
You forgot to include the video. Welliver > Mitchell.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ojK3N8Awk[/ame]
The MesserStick is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #146
andoshow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBopper View Post
****s sake Sally. I like people that tell it like it is and keep people honest. But you have given Chauncy a fair old raping on the forums lately. You have talked too much shit to the point where everyone(ok, maybe just me) shuts off when they read anything from you lately. So everyone appreciated the fact Leapai stepped up and got in the ring with the Kingpin when a lack of balls seemed to be a common factor in australasia. But you are pretty much identical to the Messer right now in your delusional fanboidom(not sure if thats a word) for your man Leapai.

So I'm playing devils advocate right now and saying Leapai is ****ing limited, lets be honest. He has heart and a big punch. Yes he can clean up in the southern hemisphere against chimps with hands like feet and hearts of marshmellow. He is a regional level fighter. Who cares who he beats down here. What's your obsession with Chauncy and why aren't you calling out all the journeymen in the UK.

Sherman is a good opponent for Chauncy compared to his previous fights. I like it. I would prefer to see him against Leapai sometime this year. But why does Leapai care. He should have bigger fish to fry.
Mate you couldnt have worded that any better,the more Sally bangs on about Chauncy the more a ****ing moron he sounds like,i cannot understand his obsession with Leapie, blind freddie can tell his limited and not quite world class but he raves on like he's the next big thing...
andoshow is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #147
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

the thread is about leapai and welliver fellas......duh!
swingin is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 03:53 AM   #148
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post
Sorry mate but to be honest...you should be the last person in boxing to comment on other people's opponents!
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #149
chauncy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Message received from Noel Thornberry received this morning on my facebook...

"Hi Chauncy, we have a date for November 11th ( a Sunday afternoon) here in Brisbane. Alex has to have surgery on his hand next week but should be fine by this time. Thought I would give you plenty of notice as you seem to have a busy schedule. We can pay $20k AUD and airfares & accom of course. Let me know when you can. Regards"

Haha. Really backed into a corner! 20k Oz dollars!?!? We offered them more to fight in China. I feel this offer is wayyy to low. I made more to fight Rob Calloway in China. Making much more for the Sherman Williams fight. Alex is a threat to anybody he fights, no doubt, so why would I make less money to do it in Oz, where it is more dangerous i.e. Travis Walker and Owen Beck fights?
Anyway, I gave him the email to the matchmaker in China and told him if he wanted the fight we can do it there, and get paid for it.
Balls in Noels court now. I gave them the contact to make it happen in China. If the fight does happen, I can assure it wont happen in Oz. If they really want to fight me, then they will get it done with the matchmaker.
chauncy is offline  Top
Old 06-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #150
chauncy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
You're totally right. It's not Alexs fault. He does seem a nice guy and is a very quality fighter. I shouldn't drag him personally into this. Thank you and I'm sorry for being unprofessional.
chauncy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum