Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #46
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: you is you is
Posts: 6,863
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Here come the little faggity girls arguing about revenues, purse splits, tax evasion and money burning.... again???


The reason why ESB gets so ****ing ridiculous for 3 years straight are the whining and bitching of such Flomos and Pactards. Why dont we just unite and watch a good fight, get drunk and join Aztecas aka Aztlan's Soto wet dreams?

(no homo)
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #47
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 9,212
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

"50/50" equates to Floyd making less in a Manny fight than against Cotto (as an example) and Manny making double the most he's ever made, but that seems "fair"? The split doesn't matter what matters is how much is going into each guys pocket, for them both to make the money they deserve it ain't gonna be "50/50" because that isn't equal or "fair". If Floyds biggest payday is 55 million (as an example) and Manny's is 30 million (as an example) for both of them to get more money in this fight Floyd would go for 65 million and Manny would get 40 million...which is 10 million more for each guy than they've ever made (hypothetically) but not a "50/50" split.
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #48
yingyang
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,129
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Floyd's holding the money that belongs to the IRS. LOL
yingyang is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #49
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 619 Sunny SD
Posts: 18,870
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

After PPV, he'll break Oscar's record at $52,000,000...so with or without Manny Pacquiao, Floyd can receive the highest purse EVER by a fighter.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #50
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 619 Sunny SD
Posts: 18,870
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogTheBountyMan View Post
2008-2012

12/6/2008 Manny Pacquiao vs. Oscar De La Hoya 1,250,000
5/2/2009 Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton 850,000
11/14/2009 Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto 1,250,000
03/13/2010 Manny Pacquiao vs. Joshua Clottey 700,000
11/13/2010 Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito 1,150,000
5/7/2011 Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley 1,340,000
11/13/2011 Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez 1,450,000
6/2012 Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley

9/19/2009 Floyd Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel Márquez 1,050,000
5/1/2010 Floyd Mayweather vs. Shane Mosley 1,400,000
09/17/2011 Floyd Mayweather vs. Victor Ortiz 1,250,000
05/5/2012 Floyd Mayweather vs Miguel Cotto

The Mosley fight is 1 150,000

why do you just "pick" a number to suit your argument...go look at COMMON OPPONENTS...Look at a COMMON FACTOR in BOTH fighter's career's in OSCAR DE LA HOYA...

You pactards twist n turn shit to FIT your argument...the best way to look at it, is COMMON OPPONENTS.

Now go do the math and then talk to me.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #51
DogTheBountyMan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan/NJ
Posts: 1,400
vCash: 2634
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
The Mosley fight is 1 150,000

why do you just "pick" a number to suit your argument...go look at COMMON OPPONENTS...Look at a COMMON FACTOR in BOTH fighter's career's in OSCAR DE LA HOYA...

You pactards twist n turn shit to FIT your argument...the best way to look at it, is COMMON OPPONENTS.

Now go do the math and then talk to me.
Lol. JMM. do the math.
FLOYD LOST A MILLION OR MORE BUYS EVERY FIGHT SINCE OSCAR.
Floyd numbers dwn
Pac rising.
DogTheBountyMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #52
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 10,177
vCash: 327
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogTheBountyMan View Post
Lol. JMM. do the math.
FLOYD LOST A MILLION OR MORE BUYS EVERY FIGHT SINCE OSCAR.
Floyd numbers dwn
Pac rising.
we'll see how their numbers go in their next bouts
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #53
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellz831 View Post
we'll see how their numbers go in their next bouts
arum will not release Manny low numbers he hasn't released them the past few fights I bet thats what VIsion quest was looking for
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #54
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 619 Sunny SD
Posts: 18,870
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogTheBountyMan View Post
Lol. JMM. do the math.
FLOYD LOST A MILLION OR MORE BUYS EVERY FIGHT SINCE OSCAR.
Floyd numbers dwn
Pac rising.
lol...not really..if that was the case than Mosley-Mayweather would have done less than Hatton-Mayweather and Marquez-Mayweather.

Try again.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #55
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 10,177
vCash: 327
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
arum will not release Manny low numbers he hasn't released them the past few fights I bet thats what VIsion quest was looking for
exactly.
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #56
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 619 Sunny SD
Posts: 18,870
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

So DogTheBountyMan...lets look at common opponents...Floyd does 23% more in common opponents..yea your fault..you were owned in your argument..next one please.
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:18 AM   #57
BoxingInsider
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dirty South the ATL Georgia baby
Posts: 343
vCash: 1666
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
These numbers are documented via Wikipedia. Deal.
And ANYONE can go to Wikipedia and add, delete or change the content of the page...!!!

Doesn't mean the numbers are correct!!!
BoxingInsider is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #58
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,870
vCash: 115
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


it looks like floyd is daring people or a group of people from the hood to come over his house and take his money.
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #59
DogTheBountyMan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan/NJ
Posts: 1,400
vCash: 2634
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
So DogTheBountyMan...lets look at common opponents...Floyd does 23% more in common opponents..yea your fault..you were owned in your argument..next one please.
FLOYD LOST An average of 50% of viewers since Oscar 2007.
One of worst drop offs EVER!
Tonight the rest of the house of cards will fall.
DogTheBountyMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:27 AM   #60
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 619 Sunny SD
Posts: 18,870
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed The Largest Boxing Purse In History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogTheBountyMan View Post
FLOYD LOST An average of 50% of viewers since Oscar 2007.
One of worst drop offs EVER!
Tonight the rest of the house of cards will fall.
LMFAO...Bro keep trying...Mayweather De La Hoya set the record.....

so your scared of the common opponent's numbers huh bitch? I would be to if I were a pacard.

Owned you again

Pac can't even do 2,400,000....**** he did half that with Oscar.

Keep trying though
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013