Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #16
Rumsfeld
East Side VIP

vCash: 655
Default Re: Malignaggi Talks To Nazim About Boxing IQ. Nazim Schools the Couch Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
Lol Nazim must have a whole laundry list of analogies from swimming to xbox 360 to silverback gorillas
Don't forget the one on groceries recently.

"We talk about a guy getting old. When I was a young man I used to go out and get the bags for the groceries. I’d carry all of them! I was so strong, and I was a freakish strong young boy. I’d carry all the bags. My family would say, ‘Why don’t you take another trip?’ ‘I got it!’, and I got all the bags. As I got a little older I’d take one or two trips. Now when I see the groceries coming in I call my sons, because I still want to get the groceries in the house but as I’ve gotten older I’ve found a smarter way and an easier way for me to still get the job done, and that’s what Bernard Hopkins has done in boxing. When he was a young boy he used to just bulldoze you and hit you with the right hand. As he’s gotten older he learned to maneuver and put you in position for the right hand. As he’s even gotten older now he’s learned to manipulate you and make you give him the shot for the right hand." - Nazim Richardson

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:17 AM   #17
Caelum
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Malignaggi Talks To Nazim About Boxing IQ. Nazim Schools the Couch Warriors

I'm just not so sure about this opinion from Nazim (but hey, I'm typing this from my recliner). I could see some trouble but...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHYBqFKtzHc&hd=1[/ame]

He does make a great point at the end by basically saying that the not-so-gifted athlete is going to have to build his I.Q. higher because he has less to rely on from an athletic point while that athletic phenom may over-look this.
Caelum is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #18
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
I'm just not so sure about this opinion from Nazim (but hey, I'm typing this from my recliner). I could see some trouble but...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

He does make a great point at the end by basically saying that the not-so-gifted athlete is going to have to build his I.Q. higher because he has less to rely on from an athletic point. Ex would be Roy and Hopkins...although I do think Roy's I.Q. is very high. It was his defensive technique that lacked compared.
I mentioned about six months back, that Malignaggi is an intresting match up with Mayweather. It'd be a chess match. Paulie is one of the few fighters who has the patience to box with Mayweather.

Thinking about it now, I think Mayweather's reach means he wins a dominant UD, but at the time it did make some sense to me. (Nobody took me seriously )
SJS19 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2012, 06:29 AM   #19
king khan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambadat View Post
no offense dude

but didn't amir khan's relatives bomb your city or some shit like that

on 9.11

I remember that day I was in Germany with my parents and when we saw the news I was the only one shocked and sickened

the rest of the people were all hollering and celebrating like 'yes yes'

disgraceful cunts

No, Amir's family had nothing to do with what happened on 9/11, nor any other innocent ****stani, or muslim. . . 99.9% of all muslims are peaceful, and kind loving people. They are just as disgusted, and sickened with what these extremist pussies do, as the rest of the westernized world is. . .

Why would Germans celebrate the deaths of 1000's of innocent people? Hmmm, I doubt that's true, because I've been to Germany, and everybody there is very cool. . .

But I basically am ****stani myself, as I spent majority of the first 10, 12 years of my life in ****stan. . . So many fond memories of people, and places there. . Beautiful country, with very nice people. . .
king khan is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:44 AM   #20
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 488

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
I mentioned about six months back, that Malignaggi is an intresting match up with Mayweather. It'd be a chess match. Paulie is one of the few fighters who has the patience to box with Mayweather.

Thinking about it now, I think Mayweather's reach means he wins a dominant UD, but at the time it did make some sense to me. (Nobody took me seriously )
No wonder that v-cash is an absolute disgrace
Arcane is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:49 AM   #21
floyd_g.o.a.t
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post

floyd_g.o.a.t is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #22
Ali_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambadat View Post
no offense dude

but didn't amir khan's relatives bomb your city or some shit like that

on 9.11

I remember that day I was in Germany with my parents and when we saw the news I was the only one shocked and sickened

the rest of the people were all hollering and celebrating like 'yes yes'

disgraceful cunts
You are a lying dog. Ofcourse you mean to offend him.

What type of assertion is this? You are obviously an ignorant hateful troll. How can you even come close to implying Amir Khans family had anything to do with 9/11. You are racially profiling, religously discriminating and Germany would be better off with your hyper-generalizing presence.

Disgraceful.
Ali_ is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #23
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
No wonder that v-cash is an absolute disgrace
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd_g.o.a.t View Post

Atleast it would be different! I'm fed up of guys trying to bully Mayweather, or bull rush him into the ropes.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #24
One Round
Hertfordshire's Finest
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

I hope he fights Salita. He's had some tough fights so could use an easier night's work for a decent pay day.
One Round is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #25
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Nazim always finds the meaning behind the simplest things, a True G. Paulie seems happy as hell, good for him, glad he got his name back on top.
I1T2BOX is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #26
icebergisonfire
Floyd F*ckin Mayweather!
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Fire breathing dragon will always be my favorite from him
icebergisonfire is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #27
jakelamotta
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Thats BS they made him leave the gym for the "new guy".. ****ing Wild Card, why would anyone go there now?
jakelamotta is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #28
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

power the most overrated quality
Leon is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #29
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakelamotta View Post
Thats BS they made him leave the gym for the "new guy".. ****ing Wild Card, why would anyone go there now?
same reason people still go to walmart
Leon is offline  Top
Old 05-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #30
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Damn. Why am I becoming a Paulie fan!?!
turbotime is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum