Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

With a month to go until Mundine humbles Australia once again I thought it was fitting that I create a thread where all of the hype from the next month can be displayed for all to see.

Mundine is holding all of the psychological edges so far: he has already beat up and dropped Geale, he has belittled Geale on TV, he has dominated all TV appearances and press conferences thus far. Geale has taken this fight for the money, Mundine has taken it for his pride and his fans. There can only be one winner.


Haters, I wish you all a terrible 2013.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Haters, I wish you all a terrible 2013.

Hey brah, hope you had a great Xmas.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post

Hey brah, hope you had a great Xmas.
Thanks Sox, it was decent. I trust yours was good. I have had a well deserved rest and I am looking forward to the coming month of Mundine hype and subsequent victory party.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Thanks Sox, it was decent. I trust yours was good. I have had a well deserved rest and I am looking forward to the coming month of Mundine hype and subsequent victory party.
Mine was good, went away dirt bike riding a couple days ago. That's always a good fix.

I feel sorry for you though, your world will come crashing down on you in a few weeks when Mandy is starched by the Real Deal.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Mine was good, went away dirt bike riding a couple days ago. That's always a good fix.

I feel sorry for you though, your world will come crashing down on you in a few weeks when Mandy is starched by the Real Deal.
Mate, Mundine won't be beaten. He is a big fight performer, not one athlete has the pride that Mundine has. You really think he will lose to Geale?
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #6
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Mate, Mundine won't be beaten. He is a big fight performer, not one athlete has the pride that Mundine has. You really think he will lose to Geale?
Without a doubt.
I will show my confidence a week out from the fight and place bets with all you Mandy huggers.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #7
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

The fight is a day after my birthday, What better present than a Choc victory?? Can't wait...
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #8
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
The fight is a day after my birthday, What better present than a Choc victory?? Can't wait...
What a horrible present you'll receive.
Mandy flat on his back.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
What a horrible present you'll receive.
Mandy flat on his back.
I think the beauty of this fight is that Choc is in total control of the outcome, If the best Choc turns up he will win and there is nothing Geale can do about it but if he isn't all there Geale will do him.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #10
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Without a doubt.
I will show my confidence a week out from the fight and place bets with all you Mandy huggers.
Deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
The fight is a day after my birthday, What better present than a Choc victory?? Can't wait...
I will wish you happy birthday now, I fear your actual birthday celebrations will get lost in the huge celebrations on the streets worldwide when Choc shocks boxing again.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #11
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Deal.



I will wish you happy birthday now, I fear your actual birthday celebrations will get lost in the huge celebrations on the streets worldwide when Choc shocks boxing again.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,081
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Yes not long till the great one rises from the ash's and destroys Geale.
Within 2days on main event channel the 2 greats return, the Rock at the royal rumble and then Choc, most exciting week of my life...
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #13
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Yes not long till the great one rises from the ash's and destroys Geale.
Within 2days on main event channel the 2 greats return, the Rock at the royal rumble and then Choc, most exciting week of my life...
The Rock is cool.
.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #14
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Yes not long till the great one rises from the ash's and destroys Geale.
Within 2days on main event channel the 2 greats return, the Rock at the royal rumble and then Choc, most exciting week of my life...


all australia will celebrate.....mundine prostrate AGAIN. like when OTTKE KO'd him and put him in a coma, that image, that picture will be plastered on every car window, every internet avatar, on every news channell, in every newspaper.

the whole of australia will celebrate as one. gillard will probably call a public holliday, such will be the celebration of mundine finnally stepping up and getting KTFO by a fellow indigenous boxer. the dog cant play the race card. the 40yo shopworn, big mouthed pretender is soon to end his career on his back with the whole country cheering.......WOW. we are going to enjoy THAT!
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #15
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post


all australia will celebrate.....mundine prostrate AGAIN. like when OTTKE KO'd him and put him in a coma, that image, that picture will be plastered on every car window, every internet avatar, on every news channell, in every newspaper.

the whole of australia will celebrate as one. gillard will probably call a public holliday, such will be the celebration of mundine finnally stepping up and getting KTFO by a fellow indigenous boxer. the dog cant play the race card. the 40yo shopworn, big mouthed pretender is soon to end his career on his back with the whole country cheering.......WOW. we are going to enjoy THAT!
You embarrass yourself with every post.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013