Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #16
Evil Rick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye or Chisora.... Who ya got and how?

Haye in the first three, can't see this fight as anything else but an Audley vs Haye re-run. It worked before, it's easy money and neither has any respect for the sport, let alone the fans. That said, I'll watch it...
Evil Rick is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #17
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Haye in the first three, can't see this fight as anything else but an Audley vs Haye re-run. It worked before, it's easy money and neither has any respect for the sport, let alone the fans. That said, I'll watch it...
How do you see Haye stopping Chisora in 3 when Vitali, Fury and Helenius couldn't even hurt him
CamR21 is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #18
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

haye hits ****ing hard but chisora has a real good chin, he wont get audley harrisoned.
rossco666 is offline  Top
Old 05-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #19
macho_grande
"I'll never get over"
ESB Addict

vCash: 1534

Re: OFFICIAL: David Haye v Dereck Chisora Build-Up & Prediction Thread! Press Conf @1

This is a classic example of when styles make fights.

Chisora can do his poor Joe Frazier impersonation all he likes, but he’ll be eating jabs and right hands all night.

Haye will stop him late...
macho_grande is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 05:00 AM   #20
Evil Rick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamR21 View Post
How do you see Haye stopping Chisora in 3 when Vitali, Fury and Helenius couldn't even hurt him
Vitali is an old man, Fury is shite, Helenius had a bad night and Haye is lightning quick. If Chisora was bigger I wouldn't think he'd be knocked out so quick as he does have good whiskers but he's a come forward, small fighter that throws ridiculous hooks, Haye will have a field day in my opinion and smash him out early.
Evil Rick is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 05:07 AM   #21
Let's Boogie!
"Smooth Operator"
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2745

Haye will be too fast and explosive for chisora and that will make the difference, all depends how much chisora's beard can take, he's showed he can really take a wallop beat if haye can put it on him from the off for 5 or 6 rounds then that will be enough, remember chisora's head movement is pretty good but haye has good footwork and will be able to keep at the right distance, plus this isn't a taller opponent with a longer jab that haye is in with.
Chisora to be saved by the ref within 6 rounds!
Let's Boogie! is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 05:36 AM   #22
Godfather
I put the G in God
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Chisora by clear decision.

People saying Del's going to eat jabs and right hands all night have to remember that Haye does not have a high output and Chisora's chin is very good. If Haye wins its going to be by TKO within the first 6 rounds while his punches still have their sharpness. After that I expect Del's hard work and higher output to win him rounds. Haye's stamina has never been good and his chin is breakable.

I think Chisora weathers a couple of early storms to gradually wear Haye down and take a comfortable decision 8-4.
Godfather is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #23
1whites
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Chisora by clear decision.

People saying Del's going to eat jabs and right hands all night have to remember that Haye does not have a high output and Chisora's chin is very good. If Haye wins its going to be by TKO within the first 6 rounds while his punches still have their sharpness. After that I expect Del's hard work and higher output to win him rounds. Haye's stamina has never been good and his chin is breakable.

I think Chisora weathers a couple of early storms to gradually wear Haye down and take a comfortable decision 8-4.

Pretty much agree with this........but I think chisora wins a split decision, as said haye does not throw enough punches to keep delboy off him, I just hope chisora starts faster then he did against vitali because he could get stung early by standing off a little bit. He needs to work his way in using his jab and pin haye against the ropes and unload, haye will try to stand with chisora at times due to what's gone on and there's not a massive size difference. I just think haye has never beaten a good heavyweight and I think he will get outworked here!
1whites is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 06:15 AM   #24
joegrundy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2592

Not sure, depends what Chisora turns up, I think Haye will probably win on points 8 rounds to 4 or something.
joegrundy is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #25
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

haye gets outworked and stopped late on, or it goes points and he takes a beating
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #26
Spearmint Rhino
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The Cunt, by decision.

He's not going to throw enough to stop Chisora IMO, but Del in turn won't be able to get close enough, often enough to start breaking Haye down on the inside.

Haye will do his usual, waving his arms about, loads of unnecessary movement routine, but it'll do here.
Spearmint Rhino is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #27
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Haye will beat him senseless. He'll get pulled out after about 5 rounds.
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #28
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP

vCash: 4720

Haye probably crumbles under the constant pressure and workrate from Dereck.
Chisora TKO11

I call hand injury in the early rounds for Haye
Robney is online now  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #29
zulander
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

tuff one to call i think
its not as clear as some people make out
Hayes decent power at heavyweight is negated by Delboys excellent chin and Hayes own punch resistance isn't stella although I dont think Delboys one shot power is enuff to KO the hayemaker.
i cant see either coming in out of shape but Haye likes to fight at his own pace with long reload times. Delboy has shown against RH that he can keep up a decent pace.
Delboys hand speed isnt fantastic and early on while he is sharp Haye's head movement will probably mean he can get away from some punches.
If Haye can throw something heavy that Delboy doesn't seen that could be interesting both RH and Vitali are big punches but they aren't quick sharp punchers like Haye is. Chisoras head movement against the big fellas were excellent but Haye punches that little bit faster and Derek might not be able to avoid as many.

Its actually a really interesting fight. With two contrasting styles and skill sets. Ill pick Haye to win around 9-10 just based on the fact that he's been in with better fighters.

Heres a question tho - whos the better fighter Ruiz (when Haye fought him) faded but dangerous and came to fight, or Chisora whos hung with the big guns but not really set the world on fire and lost to tyson fury

Last edited by zulander; 05-09-2012 at 06:46 AM. Reason: clarity
zulander is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #30
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP

vCash: 4720

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulander View Post
Heres a question tho - whos the better fighter Ruiz (when Haye fought him) faded but dangerous and came to fight, or Chisora whos hung with the big guns but not really set the world on fire and lost to tyson fury
Chisora by a mile!
Ruiz hadn't beaten a decent opponent in years, and fought Haye like in his pro Tua years. Haye could have blasted him out if he had openend up more.
Robney is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum