Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
Webzcas
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Very smart move by Boxnation/****** and Haye

Circumventing the BBBoC and getting the Chisora Haye fight arranged in July is a smart piece of business by Boxnation/****** and David Haye.

For Boxnation, it will probably mean that the majority of those new subscribers who signed up for the Floyd fight will not cancel at the end of the month, instead keeping their subs going until end of July at the earliest.

Getting The Sun on board as a sponsor will ensure a nice payment for the privilege plus weekly coverage hyping the fight in the biggest selling national newspaper, which will turn to daily coverage as the fight draws nearer. Thus getting Boxnation's name out there to the masses. Ensuring a lot more new subscriptions to the channel.

In addition the initial media interest ensures the whole country knows about the event, bringing Boxnation to the attention of the casual fans which = more .

For Haye, if he blows Chisora away or at least knocks him out, bettering Vitali's performance against Chisora in Munich, will put massive pressure on Vitali to get his manager Boente to arrange a title defence against Haye in the Autumn.

This all round, Boxnation/****** Haye and Chisora come out of this whole fight with a lot more .

The only losers being the BBBoC.

As for the press and media, they are lapping it up. Whilst they will no doubt continue to condemn Munich and both boxers in print , it is telling that the Mail Online's boxing correspondent who wrote a disparaging article about the press conference Monday night for MailOnline, was showing signs of really anticipating the fight on his twitter feed I was following yesterday afternoon.

Regards the likes of Hearn, Maloney et al, they are not really in a position to criticise as they would no doubt have tried to do the same as ******, if they were in the same position. Only recently Eddie Hearn in an iFilm London interview for the Froch/Bute build up said how much he loved the note.
Webzcas is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 04:36 AM   #2
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Very smart move by Boxnation/****** and Haye

Frank Maloney is a ****ing wanker. What a jealous, bitter cunt.

"Haye and Chisora are yesterday's news"

Just because noone gives a **** about Price v ***ton. Price is the UK's FOURTH best HW based on resume and performances.

Shut the **** up Frank, you twat.
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 04:56 AM   #3
jumpcut
Journeyman

vCash: 1071

Lilo you are right. Maloney is so close to packing it all in that I don't know why anybody bothers to get his opinion anymore.

Webzcas, I agree with you, this is looking like a good bit of business for all involved. I'd love to know what conversations are happening at Sky right now!
jumpcut is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1600

Much ado about nothing.Buying into a snake oil salesmans pitch about 2 B- level fighters,one who is a certified nutter and another who isn't even licensed is absolute nonsense.
A great way to boost tv subscriptions for a month or two.
fatcity is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #5
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpcut View Post
Lilo you are right. Maloney is so close to packing it all in that I don't know why anybody bothers to get his opinion anymore.

Webzcas, I agree with you, this is looking like a good bit of business for all involved. I'd love to know what conversations are happening at Sky right now!
Sky dont need Boxing im sure they dont give a toss.

Boxnation does!!
rampant is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
silly_illy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
Frank Maloney is a ****ing wanker. What a jealous, bitter cunt.

"Haye and Chisora are yesterday's news"

Just because noone gives a **** about Price v ***ton. Price is the UK's FOURTH best HW based on resume and performances.

Shut the **** up Frank, you twat.

he's def 1 of the bad guys in boxing
silly_illy is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP

how many of the common folk would want to see haye again? they paid for the audley and the wlad bout.
And subscription is a turn off for the casual fans. But let's hope i am wrong for the sake of boxing.
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
tmsbry
ESB Addict

vCash: 14400

Calling the fight "Licence to thrill" had to be Adam Booth's idea
tmsbry is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KELLY View Post
how many of the common folk would want to see haye again? they paid for the audley and the wlad bout.
And subscription is a turn off for the casual fans. But let's hope i am wrong for the sake of boxing.
Not me and I see myself as a bit more than a casual fan!
rampant is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
liger05
puroresu fan 4 life!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KELLY View Post
Good point. A lot of casuals have been burned by David haye. He lost a lot of credibility after the klitchko performance.
liger05 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #11
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756

Oh the Irony Frank saying shit about yesterdays news!
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #12
Pad-Man
***Team England***

vCash: 75

Frank Maloney should retire now. He is irrelevant now the little ****ing gnome.
Pad-Man is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #13
Aint no stoppin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webzcas View Post
Circumventing the BBBoC and getting the Chisora Haye fight arranged in July is a smart piece of business by Boxnation/****** and David Haye.

For Boxnation, it will probably mean that the majority of those new subscribers who signed up for the Floyd fight will not cancel at the end of the month, instead keeping their subs going until end of July at the earliest.

Getting The Sun on board as a sponsor will ensure a nice payment for the privilege plus weekly coverage hyping the fight in the biggest selling national newspaper, which will turn to daily coverage as the fight draws nearer. Thus getting Boxnation's name out there to the masses. Ensuring a lot more new subscriptions to the channel.

In addition the initial media interest ensures the whole country knows about the event, bringing Boxnation to the attention of the casual fans which = more .

For Haye, if he blows Chisora away or at least knocks him out, bettering Vitali's performance against Chisora in Munich, will put massive pressure on Vitali to get his manager Boente to arrange a title defence against Haye in the Autumn.

This all round, Boxnation/****** Haye and Chisora come out of this whole fight with a lot more .

The only losers being the BBBoC.

As for the press and media, they are lapping it up. Whilst they will no doubt continue to condemn Munich and both boxers in print , it is telling that the Mail Online's boxing correspondent who wrote a disparaging article about the press conference Monday night for MailOnline, was showing signs of really anticipating the fight on his twitter feed I was following yesterday afternoon.

Regards the likes of Hearn, Maloney et al, they are not really in a position to criticise as they would no doubt have tried to do the same as ******, if they were in the same position. Only recently Eddie Hearn in an iFilm London interview for the Froch/Bute build up said how much he loved the note.
Well said and lol at all this other rival promoters crying for the fight not to happen because they dont want boxnation to get bigger! **** all of them!
Haye vs chisora is the best fight this year!
Aint no stoppin is offline  Top
Old 05-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1600

How easy it is for Frank to pick your pocket with this side show.
fatcity is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum