Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,784
vCash: 496
Arrow Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug cheats.

Folks, the Cheaterson revelations are just the tip of the iceberg. I strongly suspect that many fighters are juicing and do so because of the feeble testing in place by these tinpot athletic commisions.

It makes you wonder why Manny Pacquiao wouldn't take the test...

Let's be grateful that Iron Chinned Warrior Floyd Mayweather is calling for random blood testing to finally sort out the men from the boys, the real sporting heroes from the PED-laced frauds.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Nags Head
Posts: 2,461
vCash: 185000
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Floyd has a Xylocaine Chin
perspicacity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,784
vCash: 496
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
Floyd has a Xylocaine Chin
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Folks, the Cheaterson revelations are just the tip of the iceberg. I strongly suspect that many fighters are juicing and do so because of the feeble testing in place by these tinpot athletic commisions.

It makes you wonder why Manny Pacquiao wouldn't take the test...

Let's be grateful that Iron Chinned Warrior Floyd Mayweather is calling for random blood testing to finally sort out the men from the boys, the real sporting heroes from the PED-laced frauds.

what a fantastic insight this was from team elite corporation general GJE. in a month since this bold statement, 2 more steroid riddled disgraces have been exposed in berto and tarver.

in all sincerity, we owe money may so much for doing his utmost to clean up the sport of boxing
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #5
DABOZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Inglewood
Posts: 1,383
vCash: 293
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

We owe the judge for putting a criminal in jail. Women in Las Vegas are safer now.
DABOZ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOZ View Post
We owe the judge for putting a criminal in jail. Women in Las Vegas are safer now.
Says the guy with a mike tyson avatar.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #7
DABOZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Inglewood
Posts: 1,383
vCash: 293
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
Says the guy with a mike tyson avatar.
I can change it if you want.
DABOZ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #8
MagicMan91
The Main Event Mafia
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Highgate/Camden, London
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 179
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
what a fantastic insight this was from team elite corporation general GJE. in a month since this bold statement, 2 more steroid riddled disgraces have been exposed in berto and tarver.

in all sincerity, we owe money may so much for doing his utmost to clean up the sport of boxing
Lets not forget disgraced glass-jawed British Heavyweight Larry Olubamiwo also tested positive & admitted to taking THIRTEEN banned substances
MagicMan91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #9
SWAGGER
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: south london (lewisham borough)
Posts: 417
vCash: 1000
Cool Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
Says the guy with a mike tyson avatar.
Hahaha hehhehheeheee
SWAGGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:10 AM   #10
Hoshi
bigboi
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancs UK
Posts: 537
vCash: 2419
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

USADA should be mandatory for every fight. Why Pac vs Bradley did'nt have it is beyond me.

He could have shown the world he is a clean athlete without even involving Mayweather. Makes you wonder just how many cheats are in this sport.

Last edited by Hoshi; 06-25-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Hoshi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #11
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
USADA should be mandatory for every fight. Why Pac vs Bradley did'nt have it is beyond me.

He could have shown the world h is a clean athlete without even involving Mayweather. Makes you wonder just how many cheats are in this sport.

pacquiao knew he was soon to be exposed, hence him experimenting by fighting clean in his last 2 defeats.

manny will hang his gloves up before he is caught.
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #12
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

America has the most glass hearts per capita, it also has the most PEDs cheats per capita. All in all, this has led me to conclude that steroids cheating is a sure fire sign of a glass heart
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #13
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan91 View Post
Lets not forget disgraced glass-jawed British Heavyweight Larry Olubamiwo also tested positive & admitted to taking THIRTEEN banned substances
it makes you wonder about boxers from the past doesn't it

we know that the likes of james toney, roy jones, holyfield, and shane mosely are steroid riddled disgraces with their reputations in tatters but i'm positive that was just the tip of the iceberg. testing in the 90s would have destroyed the legacys of many top fighters in that era.
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #14
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 24,786
vCash: 5000
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Who says Floyd is on a the level himself?

Usually the ones with the biggest mouths have something to hide themselves...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #15
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,415
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Money Mayweather is a leading light in a sport riddled with disgraceful drug chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
America has the most glass hearts per capita, it also has the most PEDs cheats per capita. All in all, this has led me to conclude that steroids cheating is a sure fire sign of a glass heart

that is a literally ground breaking hypothesis knockout artist

I will phone professor I C Chins and ask him to conduct extensive research in the Liechtenstein laboratories
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013