Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-12-2012, 02:35 AM   #151
catnthehat
Pac doesn't deserve 50/50
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Manny Pacquiao does not deserve a 50/50 split

note-Tax returns are also public info...if your trying to argue that my numbers are not legit, I have 0 problem with you finding your own sources and/or requesting the docs from public records.

This is not about arguing the numbers..I am simply presenting the numbers to YOU...You can argue them however you like..they are what they are...I am trying to argue about Floyd's $40,000,000 being fair...NOTHING ELSE....

Pointless to argue the numbers.....the are PUBLIC RECORD. Check the tax returns.
catnthehat is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:35 AM   #152
catnthehat
ESB Addict

looks like the pactards finally realized they lost this one and bounced up out. Thank god ...those fukin idiots got way off topic and went to "oh well your numbers are wrong."

Based on third party HBO they aren't...based on public record they aren't.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:38 AM   #153
ALTimegreat
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Below is what I'm saying bro

ALTimegreat is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #154
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

flomos just like floyd like to price themselves out of a fight because they know pac is a threat. thats why he wants more because hes scared he'll lose
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #155
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

Quote:
Mayweather Mosley did 1,500,000...Mayweather Ortiz did more revenue than Mayweather Mosley at 1,250,000....

And the Cinco De Mayo date is not relevant...Pac's fault for not getting the date..he had the chance to make $40,000,000..he declined and took $7,400,000 for Bradley.
Nah. Pac ain't stupid.

The way I see it, there are so many possible scenarios that are so ridiculous but since a lot of ridiculous demands were brought up, I wouldn't doubt this is even possible.

If Pac ever did accept the 40mill and no ppv and the fight happened, Floyd would still say no and would probably pull something out of his ass to prevent this fight from happening.

Another scenario would probably be that if the fight did occur, and PAC KO floyd, Pac only got paid 40 mill out of let's say, 300mill that was generated in that fight and Pac got chump change in the biggest fight of the century, while everyone realizing how simple it was to beat floyd because floyd has never fought anyone like Pac. ( very good cherrypicking by floyd in the past ). FLoyd would laugh his ass off even though he got knocked out. Pac would demand a rematch and demand he get the lion share and floyd would bitch out laughing he just con'd Pac and wouldn't give Pac the satisfaction of having the lion share.

So For pac not accepting 40 mill is really a smart move.

Would you ever accept just receiving a crumb from a pizza that you bought and shared with somebody?
Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #156
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru

Quote:
Mayweather Mosley did 1,500,000...Mayweather Ortiz did more revenue than Mayweather Mosley at 1,250,000....

And the Cinco De Mayo date is not relevant...Pac's fault for not getting the date..he had the chance to make $40,000,000..he declined and took $7,400,000 for Bradley.
Do you have an HBO statement on Mayweather-Ortiz numbers? Golden Boy Promotions releasing numbers and HBO staying silent as I remember is as about good as Arum's word.

caneman is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:43 AM   #157
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
flomos just like floyd like to price themselves out of a fight because they know pac is a threat. thats why he wants more
Monkey see monkey do.
Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #158
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post
Do you have an HBO statement on Mayweather-Ortiz numbers? Golden Boy Promotions releasing numbers and HBO staying silent as I remember is as about good as Arum's word.

Do you really want to get rid of Floyd/Ortiz and Pac/Marquez numbers? Neither were official and it's all Pac has really.
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:47 AM   #159
ALTimegreat
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
flomos just like floyd like to price themselves out of a fight because they know pac is a threat. thats why he wants more because hes scared he'll lose
im sorry, if im not mistaken, it was Manny who got schooled by an aging lightweight last time.

i think your mistaking flomos for you pactards. because i am pretty sure pactards were acting like they did not want to see the fight because floyd waited for him to "age".

most of the floyd fans are pretty darn confident, can u say the same for pac fans?
ALTimegreat is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:48 AM   #160
catnthehat
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post

Now your questioning the numbers dummy...HBO released the numbers..

Fact-THE ONLY FIGHT NOT TO BE RELEASED BY HBO WAS PACQUIAO MOSLEY...A FIGHT ALSO ON CINCO DE MAYO WEEKEND...HMMMMM....Look at how faggots like this pactard just reach for excuses.

HBO released them...also note-at the time, Mayweather Ortiz was the 2nd highest revenue producer behind Mayweather De La Hoya...Now it's the third.

Revenue is what counts anyways but thats' a different argument all together..but just to keep punking your punk ass here you go.

De La Hoya-Mayweather $136,853,700
Cotto-Mayweather $94,000,000
Ortiz Mayweather $78,440,000
Mosley-Mayweather $78,330,000

You guys just don't give up...
Old 05-12-2012, 02:50 AM   #161
catnthehat
ESB Addict

And for the record here is "HBO releasing the numbers."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 05-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #162
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTimegreat View Post
im sorry, if im not mistaken, it was Manny who got schooled by an aging lightweight last time.

i think your mistaking flomos for you pactards. because i am pretty sure pactards were acting like they did not want to see the fight because floyd waited for him to "age".

most of the floyd fans are pretty darn confident, can u say the same for pac fans?
pac won. u got nothing there. jmm was roided up to the gills for that fight. plus, pac killed a younger no osdt cotto. an older osdt cotto beat floyds arse up
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #163
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Do you really want to get rid of Floyd/Ortiz and Pac/Marquez numbers? Neither were official and it's all Pac has really.
Has nothing to do with bias. Just questioning sources. I would be just as suspicious if HBO stayed silent and Arum released the numbers. When HBO stays silent, they are doing so for the sake of business. HBO has no reason to keep numbers if they were so great. People tend to hide things that embarrass them. Just nature of people and business.
caneman is offline  Top
Old 05-12-2012, 02:52 AM   #164
catnthehat
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post

they cite HBO as releasing these numbers.

I HAVE 0 DOUBT THAT THE MARQUEZ PAC 3 NUMBERS ARE LEGIT...They were released by HBO themselves.

SHOWTIME NEVER RELEASED THE MOSLEY-PACQUIAO NUMBERS THOUGH..

Through everything, MOSLEY-PACQUIAO IS THE ONLY FIGHT NOT RELEASED..I go by the 1,150,000 which is what every media outlet said it did...mos def nto 1,300,000..

To add-I had 5 people show up to my fight party for Mosley-Pacquiao...I had 40 or more people show up to my fight party for Mosley-Mayweather...
Old 05-12-2012, 02:54 AM   #165
catnthehat
ESB Addict

Quote:
And for the record here is "HBO releasing the numbers."

and to show I am legit and not just trolling like some of you faggot pactards say, I REALIZE AND ACCEPT THAT MARQUEZ PAC 3 NUMBERS ARE LEGIT. They were released by HBO...

You pactards don't get that I am giving Pac every inch to the foot that he deserves..BOTTOM LINE IS HE SIMPLY DOES NOT MAKE ANYTHING NEAR WHAT FLOYD MAKES AND HE TURNED DOWN A $40,000,000 DOLLAR DEAL...FLOYD WENT ON TO BREAK THE PURSE RECORD.

****, I'm even giving you pactards the benefit of the doubt and saying that Arum can have his way for argument's sake, and Pac's career high is $25,000,000...when in reailty it's $22,500,000 but I'm not gonna argue that with you faggots.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum