Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #46
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,222
vCash: 336
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
'I've decided to release my British title as i've now come to end of my break. It's now time for me to challenge for world honors. I've also made this decision so up and coming fighters like Anwar get a chance at title.'.


That's quite good.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #47
chilli&lemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 756
vCash: 500
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Adil Anwar ain't shit, he got Purdy'ed, the dude is scared to put any pop on his punches - he's weight drained as **** - he should be a 154tlber easy with his size. Have you seen his skinny legs in the last fight - do some squats and afterburn exercises and sprints for your legs boy!
chilli&lemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #48
chilli&lemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 756
vCash: 500
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboy1609 View Post
Theophane just said on Twitter that he's got a IBF eliminator offered to him on June 22nd apparently in America...
Chatting shit, Zab just won the freagin elimnator against Paris, plus title picture is unresolved between Peterson Khan etc and I don't think IBF has suddenly started doing semi final eliminators like the wbc yet. Or have they?
chilli&lemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #49
chilli&lemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 756
vCash: 500
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish&Omelette View Post
He's pretty much said all along that he wants to win the title outright then move on.



Oh shit, I should have read the post before commenting - I assumed it was Adnan Amar, that gangley looking thing that got Purdy'ed. WHo the **** is Adil ANwar then?
chilli&lemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #50
mani0
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,028
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilli&lemon View Post
Adil Anwar ain't shit, he got Purdy'ed, the dude is scared to put any pop on his punches - he's weight drained as **** - he should be a 154tlber easy with his size. Have you seen his skinny legs in the last fight - do some squats and afterburn exercises and sprints for your legs boy!
That was Adnan Amar
mani0 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #51
chilli&lemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 756
vCash: 500
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilli&lemon View Post
Oh shit, I should have read the post before commenting - I assumed it was Adnan Amar, that gangley looking thing that got Purdy'ed. WHo the **** is Adil ANwar then?
chilli&lemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #52
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

adnan amar is moving to 154 now just so you know
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #53
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
'I've decided to release my British title as i've now come to end of my break. It's now time for me to challenge for world honors. I've also made this decision so up and coming fighters like Anwar get a chance at title.'.

iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #54
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
Who's Carcia?

And why would he fight Vargas? He would get robbed on the cards even if he done enough to win, plus Vargas is a welterweight, what's the point in moving up when he is comfortable at 140?

Just because he turns the Anwar fight down at a weeks notice, he's ducking him?

Back to the general you twat.
it was offered to him at 140 the first time and 147 ( a weight that he has fought at many times)

Besides, stop stalking me everywhere u low life troll, u even stalk me in the general, get a life..

iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #55
chilli&lemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 756
vCash: 500
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
adnan amar is moving to 154 now just so you know
Good, the lad needs to go train, he's skinny as **** for his frame!
chilli&lemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #56
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getta View Post
Bet Ashley vacates when Anwar becomes mandatory.
Anwar aint all that....he looked as awkward as **** in Prizefighter, and I don't mean that in a good hard to fathom sort of way.
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #57
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
it was offered to him at 140 the first time and 147 ( a weight that he has fought at many times)

Besides, stop stalking me everywhere u low life troll, u even stalk me in the general, get a life..

Stalking you? I saw one of your threads posted in the general, and it was typically a shit thread, but you seemed to blend well into the General

I just don't get why you still post here, you have no credibility, everybody knows you talk shit.

BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #58
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

i talk shit? I was the one who broke the news about the positive peterson drug test, even before all the writers, aswel as a few other stories.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #59
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
i talk shit? I was the one who broke the news about the positive peterson drug test, even before all the writers, aswel as a few other stories.


You mean you clicked on boxinscene or heard it on twitter.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #60
mugen82
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,742
vCash: 3010
Default Re: Theophane turns down Anwar Challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post


You mean you clicked on *********** or heard it on twitter.
No, he got a call from Richard that morning. His son wondered what it was, but first he shared it with us here.
mugen82 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013