Old 05-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #91
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 2426
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
I hope so, those are interesting fights that the fans want to see!
if chisora loses... that would be 4 in a row... not sure if he gets a shot at the title..... he wins... ok..I see it

if haye loses.... DONE!

its a lot of downside for BOTH fighters (haye/Chisora) if they lose
CHEF is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #92
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
if chisora loses... that would be 4 in a row... not sure if he gets a shot at the title..... he wins... ok..I see it

if haye loses.... DONE!

its a lot of downside for BOTH fighters (haye/Chisora) if they lose

Yeah I agree with that. I've got tickets for Haye-Chisora, can't wait, I think their styles will match up for an interesting fight. Personally I think Haye comes through to win the decision, to set up a fight with Vitali. Against Vitali, whilst I think Haye has the attributes to have some success, ultimately he's too cautious, and his output is too low to beat Vitali, who can comfortably throw 70 punches a round. Whilst Vitali isn't as quick as Wlad, he isn't Valuev! Who Haye could only win a MD over.
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #93
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 2426

Quote:
Yeah I agree with that. I've got tickets for Haye-Chisora, can't wait, I think their styles will match up for an interesting fight. Personally I think Haye comes through to win the decision, to set up a fight with Vitali. Against Vitali, whilst I think Haye has the attributes to have some success, ultimately he's too cautious, and his output is too low to beat Vitali, who can comfortably throw 70 punches a round. Whilst Vitali isn't as quick as Wlad, he isn't Valuev! Who Haye could only win a MD over.
many of us on team klitschko are thinking about going to the fight since it is the weekend after Wlads fight in switzerland. Would be fun to see

have a blast... and be careful
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #94
Aint no stoppin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
many of us on team klitschko are thinking about going to the fight since it is the weekend after Wlads fight in switzerland. Would be fun to see

Chef its great to have you here and im glad that members of K2 are interested to see haye vs chisora despite what Wladimir said thats a freakshow!
Well its not false in that way lol! But on paper this is a great fight between them and they really dont like each other!
For everyone whos not pumped already for this fight i found a good promo video! Watch from 8min20sec [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnW3hN5NWmc[/ame]
Aint no stoppin is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #95
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666

Quote:

It should be a good fight, and if you go enjoy it! Take care yourself, enjoy the fight in Switzerland, I'm sure it'll be another big night for Team Klitschko
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 05-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #96
Honor
Bóg i Ojczyzna
ESB Full Member

vCash: 642

They would both lose regardless....Chrisora would just eat jabs and right hands all night, with his occasional flurry of punches, winning maybe 2 or 3 rounds tops vs. Wlad.

Haye would try to outmaneuver Vitali, but Vitali is just way to smart to fall into anything Haye has to offer. He would just use his reach advantage, and superb defense and cruise to a late TKO win.
Honor is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #97
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Wlad would KO Chisora but Haye is a very difficult opponent for Vitali. Haye is very fast and has great punching power. Vitali looks old and slow in his last fight against Chisora (Chisora is not that good), so Haye has a chance against Vitali.

Chisora has no chance against Wlad.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 12:53 AM   #98
Dee
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 88

Quote:

Any chance of Boente being there? :P
Dee is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #99
maciek4
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Chisora could win against Wlad but only the old version of Wlad, one that was going for the knockout early and fade late. The current version of Wlad would beat him 12-0.
maciek4 is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #100
vnyc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Byrd said he wanted a rematch with Vitali and yet they pushed him into a fight with Wlad, who is the much better boxer.

Vitali generally fights the punchers, Wlad generally fights the boxers. That's why dominating as a tag team is not good enough.
britfag so haye is not a big pucher??
vnyc is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #101
king khan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 185

yeah, flip the script and they'd have been stopped brutally.
king khan is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #102
vnyc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypaysbills View Post
So you, believe that Haye has a better chance against Wlad rather than Vitali, because that is what is being put up for debate rather than "Haye beats Vitali" I mentioned several times that I did put either fighter ahead of either klitschko in these propesed fights, please read the full article before commentating
Vitali was set to fight Haye ,but Haye went for Valuev and I'm sure Vitali of 2009 would have KO'd Haye ,if Chisora beats Haye , we'll see Wlad fight and KO Chisora next.
vnyc is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 06:38 AM   #103
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

Quote:
itsa a huge bitch, you've single handedly trolled and tried to sabotage this thread. You're credibility now has as much worth as your arguments, none. You've been dominated by two seperate posters, if you think either of us is using an alt account, put your money where your mouth is, report it so our IP's can be checked
I simply think that the TS made an interesting post, that sparked a good discussion. Unfortunately, delusional nuthuggers like yourself can't participate in objective discussion.
owned by two idiots (as you say)who make comparisons from fights from years ago lol.yea ok no pablem kiddo
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #104
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

Quote:
this is all a watse of time... if haye wins and Vitali is still active... im sure that will happen.... if Chisora wins...im sure Wlad chisora will happen at some time..... so stop bitching
again like haye chisora.wlad chisora would only offer a good build up.the fight itself would be a beat down with more ****ing moaning about how bad the division is..vitali was beating the shit out of chisora for the first four rounds.take from that what you will.but you and i both know wladimir hits harder and is a hell of alot better than vitali.chisora isnt walking through wlads jabs hes to ****ing slow..
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2012, 07:07 AM   #105
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1347

Quote:
Only third
Antsu is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum