Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #16
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Yeah i will bet on that too, should get good odds in Australia.
Too bad for Hussy tho...

**** him, he has been calling out Pacman for ages, its like he wants to be KOed.

He should have had some decent fights in Australia over the last year or more, he is just looking for a payday.

Sorry Hussy, but you gettin knocked the **** out!!!!
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #17
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
**** him, he has been calling out Pacman for ages, its like he wants to be KOed.

He should have had some decent fights in Australia over the last year or more, he is just looking for a payday.

Sorry Hussy, but you gettin knocked the **** out!!!!
His brother Skinny has been calling out Pac, not Hussy.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #18
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
His brother Skinny has been calling out Pac, not Hussy.
oh, well **** him still. He cant beat a jap fighter with only 22 pro fights, and 6 loses.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 09:36 PM   #19
planetzion
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 999
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Hussy is going to get brutally ass raped.....i love the Hussman...but this isnt going the distance
planetzion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #20
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

bad match up for hussy. nonito is the strongest puncher at 112 IMO. you guys think husy has the power to hurt donaire? because i honestly doubt that he has the technical skills to outscore donaire
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:51 AM   #21
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
bad match up for hussy. nonito is the strongest puncher at 112 IMO. you guys think husy has the power to hurt donaire? because i honestly doubt that he has the technical skills to outscore donaire
Hussy has a fair bit of power, it aint gonna help him sadly as he will be destroyed badly i fear.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:56 AM   #22
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Hussy has a fair bit of power, it aint gonna help him sadly as he will be destroyed badly i fear.
I knew he had good power before. i don't think it is still that good now. was his last match against the japanese that bad? i wasn't able to watch it.
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:14 AM   #23
ozziebattler
Shadow Boxer
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wild West of Sydney
Posts: 3,331
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
bad match up for hussy. nonito is the strongest puncher at 112 IMO. you guys think husy has the power to hurt donaire? because i honestly doubt that he has the technical skills to outscore donaire
I dont think Mike Tyson himself could even hurt Donaire.He is that tough i swear his parents must of fed him concrete growing up.He is the greatest fighter ever.P4P NO1..

Philo legend.Most underrated least overrated champ around.

He cant be beaten he cant even be touched.

Am i right or what underdog???
ozziebattler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:16 AM   #24
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler
I dont think Mike Tyson himself could even hurt Donaire.He is that tough i swear his parents must of fed him concrete growing up.He is the greatest fighter ever.P4P NO1..

Philo legend.Most underrated least overrated champ around.

He cant be beaten he cant even be touched.

Am i right or what underdog???

well, tyson could pretty much hurt anybody, so you are wrong

his parents could not have fed him concrete because he would weigh much more than 112 pounds, so wrong again

the gretest fighter ever is arguably srr, wrong again

p4p #1 is pbf. wrong again

i don't think he is underrated. people give him his due. wrong again

he already lost a match so i think it's pretty obvious that he could be defeated
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:19 AM   #25
Robot16
Keep it Kr0nkn
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kronkton, Aust
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 509
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
well, tyson could pretty much hurt anybody, so you are wrong

his parents could not have fed him concrete because he would weigh much more than 112 pounds, so wrong again

the gretest fighter ever is arguably srr, wrong again

p4p #1 is pbf. wrong again

i don't think he is underrated. people give him his due. wrong again

he already lost a match so i think it's pretty obvious that he could be defeated
Haha i am pretty sure Battler was just playing around
Robot16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:33 AM   #26
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot16
Haha i am pretty sure Battler was just playing around
i sure hope so. but if he think i'm a nuthugger or an aussie hater or both, he's wrong. i picked vic to beat nonito in their match. spent two weeks on vacation because of it

Last edited by theunderdog; 01-18-2008 at 12:24 AM.
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:32 AM   #27
Robot16
Keep it Kr0nkn
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kronkton, Aust
Posts: 2,234
vCash: 509
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
i sure hope so. but if he think i'm a nuthugger or an aussie hater or both, he's wrong. i picked vic to beat nonito in their match. spent two weeks on vacation because of it
So who are you a fan of Nonito?
I reckon he is a good fighter, entertaining, but i have only seen his last 2 fights.
Robot16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:43 AM   #28
Raashid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 239
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Am I correct in thinking boys of Leb descent provide a disproportionate number of the Aussie boxing participants? When I visited Sydney back in '99 I came across a fair few that were well into it.
Raashid is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #29
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raashid
Am I correct in thinking boys of Leb descent provide a disproportionate number of the Aussie boxing participants? When I visited Sydney back in '99 I came across a fair few that were well into it.
1 of the main gyms outta Sydney is run by Lebanese background Billy Hussein.
Brother of Hussy & Skinny & its called the Bodypunch Gym, so it does encourage alot of the Middle-Eastern background boxers to head there.
Some are obviously very well talented, & well mentored by the Hussein's & Nader Hamdan, all wonderful servants for Aussie boxing.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:25 AM   #30
theunderdog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 166
Default Re: Nonito Donaire v Hussy Hussein 27th March.

i haven't been a fan of the donaire brothers at all before. glen sucks. he quit against z gorres in the first round because he said he could not see then quit against vicbecause of a broken jaw (that should have been a tko rather than a decision win for vic). i too have seen little of donaire. but i'm pretty sold on the guy's punching power. i really did not think he had it in him to stop vic.
theunderdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013