Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 05-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Fedor Emelianenko was elected president of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Russia

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Published on May 16, 2012.

Today is a historic event - the First National was held the founding conference, dedicated to the creation of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Russia. The conference brought together over 100 representatives from 52 regions of the country. The result was the creation of the Congress of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Russia and the President of the Union unanimously chose [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .
Fedor Emelianenko was elected president of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Russia

Support the establishment visited by representatives of FILA dignitaries from 20 countries, which also created or already established MMA Federation or unions that are members of the International Association of MMA. And also after the conference held a working meeting of the Presidium of the international association, which was supported by an application to hold the World Cup for MMA, which will be held November 1 in St. Petersburg, where the men will gather more than 50 countries. The tournament will be held to celebrate the 15th anniversary of MMA in Russia.
Fedor Emelianenko was elected president of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Russia

monaroCountry is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Fedor Emelianenko was elected president of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Ru

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post
That's almost as interesting as the pic you posted of the dude with the flag and the dozen or so old women in M1 t-shirts taking over Red Square or where ever it was. in the excitement of that momentous day I forgot everything you posted in that thread

Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Fedor Emelianenko was elected president of the Union of mixed martial arts MMA Ru

Quote:
Ohhh I didnt know Fedor was gay either, was that guy his date for the evening?
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Stoo, I guess you've never been in a position or nominated to be in a position where people congratulate you. Go troll some red neck site where some bald guy continually shout at you if "you wanna be a f***en fighter?". You fit right in to those types of people.

Leave proper sports and legit discussion of it to those who know words longer than two syllables.

For your information its very common for sportsmen and women to receive bouquet. The Olympics always had it this way. Fedor receiving the same thing only makes sense since they are trying to get away from the meat head, low intellect, red neck crowd. This is especially the case when FILA is involved.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Nah id rather troll this site where some bald guy has been elected to President of the Union Of Mixed Martial Arts by the guy he works for

And giving another man who works for you flowers is gay, which means Vadim & Fedor are gay aswell

Last edited by Stoo; 05-17-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfD-E9hKCWM
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #6
HeGlassedMe
ufc is the new pet rock
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 109

Cool, sounds great.
USA! USA! USA!
HeGlassedMe is offline  Top
Old 05-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #7
rekcutnevets
Black Sash
East Side Guru

Quote:
It wouldn't bother me in the least if Fedor were gay. I'm not bothered by guys getting flowers either. What I don't understand is why you would choose this picture as some sort of proof that guys receiving flowers are not gay. Did you look at the guy in the middle? He is not helping your argument at all.
rekcutnevets is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #8
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 03:19 AM   #9
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Who?
Primate is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #10
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Nah id rather troll this site where some bald guy has been elected to President of the Union Of Mixed Martial Arts by the guy he works for

And giving another man who works for you flowers is gay, which means Vadim & Fedor are gay aswell

You really should stop being so ignorant and insecure. I know you love Zuffa and Dana and all his Vegas mafia friends.

Fedor wasnt just voted in by Vadim but by ALL promoters and MMA honchos in the different regions of Russia. Its pretty much as legit as it can get. Its no wonder that FILA was there present.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #11
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I love all men, so does Vadim apparently. Fedor is the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow flag...

Of course it's legit... MMA is really flowering...ummm I mean blossoming...ummm I mean they've planted the seeds for...ohh nevermind this is getting petal...I mean petty
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #12
Will Cooling
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
I love all men, so does Vadim apparently. Fedor is the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow flag...

Of course it's legit... MMA is really flowering...ummm I mean blossoming...ummm I mean they've planted the seeds for...ohh nevermind this is getting petal...I mean petty
Good to see Stoo focusing on the root cause of the issue.
Will Cooling is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 08:36 AM   #13
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I have to say Ive been waiting for a Gay man gives employee flowers thread all year...it's a releaf it's finally spring upped...
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #14
HeGlassedMe
ufc is the new pet rock
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 109

Quote:
You really should stop being so ignorant and insecure. I know you love Zuffa and Dana and all his Vegas mafia friends.

Fedor wasnt just voted in by Vadim but by ALL promoters and MMA honchos in the different regions of Russia. Its pretty much as legit as it can get. Its no wonder that FILA was there present.
You're getting trolled by a ufc-tard who got banned from Shertard
Let it go.
HeGlassedMe is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #15
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Addingtard thetard wordtard tardtard isnttard verytard origninaltard. Andtard Ivetard nevertard beentard bannedtard formtard shertard oktard tardtard
Stoo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum