Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #16
m8te
Oh you ain't know?
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: 33-0 Malik Scott Sparring With Audley Harrison, Klitschko Shot Surely Imminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
this one was pretty bad, worst i ever dropped 40 bucks on

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
never even heard of that. its gotta be bad to even compare to mike tyson boxing.
m8te is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #17
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

vCash: 544
Default Re: 33-0 Malik Scott Sparring With Audley Harrison, Klitschko Shot Surely Imminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
Scott has such a padded record it's funny. 2 fights with Kendrick Releford Runnin out of cans?
I'll have you know they were one-sided UD schoolings
Malik a G. He's sparred with Adamek and now Audley, Klitschkos next
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
kenmore
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
That's Gonzalo Basile
Surely the fact that he's white made it clear he's not him?
Plenty of boxers have tats you know... Malik is in far better shape than tubby Basile anyway.
Tubby is known for signing contracts to fight American fighters in the USA, then at the last moment, claiming an illness or injury and demanding a bigger purse for the fight. This is supposedly why his Fres Oquendo fight got cancelled.

Don't know if it's true, but it's what I've heard.
kenmore is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #19
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Dumb ****s are always gonna believe shit. No point wasting time worrying about what idiots think.
i'm a sucker then because i fall for it and get pissed off sometimes for them being so stupid. im a casual NFL fan, watch on sundays, go to games..but i dont know enough to go on a NFL message board and talk with die hard fans who breathe that shit 24/7 without making myself look stupid...knowing that, i stay in the background... people here...haha...they dont know what the background is or where its at...head first!
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #20
Soloman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
That pic was defo Basile. Check his Facebook
Malik ain't got facial tats.
Plus he's down to under 230 now. He let himself go, he was out for four years
When Malik and I go to Cabo San Lucas this weekend I will take some pics of him for you...hes got a bit of a tummy now...hes got hair back on his head and some facial tats...says he wants to outdo Tysons facial tats
Soloman is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #21
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
That's Gonzalo Basile
Surely the fact that he's white made it clear he's not him?
Plenty of boxers have tats you know... Malik is in far better shape than tubby Basile anyway.
ummm white people dont have spanish written accross their head and body...so he would be latino...but i see your point..he isnt the same color as malik
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #22
kenmore
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'l
Malik a G. He's sparred with Adamek and now Audley, Klitschkos next
It might be a very bad idea for Scott to spar with the Klits. The Bros. are known for beating their sparring partners ruthlessly...turning them into human punching bags.

If Scott takes the full count in sparring one or both of the Bros (which is likely), he may carry the psychological effects with him for a long time. Nothing against Scott, but this is what I've heard about sparring the K's.
kenmore is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #23
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmore View Post
Tubby is known for signing contracts to fight American fighters in the USA, then at the last moment, claiming an illness or injury and demanding a bigger purse for the fight. This is supposedly why his Fres Oquendo fight got cancelled.

Don't know if it's true, but it's what I've heard.
Apparently he's "signed" to fight Artur Szpilka next. We'll see what happens.
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #24
kenmore
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
Scott has such a padded record it's funny. 2 fights with Kendrick Releford Runnin out of cans?
Releford is tough...much better than his record indicates.
kenmore is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #25
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloman View Post
When Malik and I go to Cabo San Lucas this weekend I will take some pics of him for you...hes got a bit of a tummy now...hes got hair back on his head and some facial tats...says he wants to outdo Tysons facial tats
If you're being serious, I look forward to this
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #26
kenmore
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Apparently he's "signed" to fight Artur Szpilka next. We'll see what happens.
Don't be surprised if someone subs at the last moment for Tubby.
kenmore is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #27
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

Quote:
It might be a very bad idea for Scott to spar with the Klits. The Bros. are known for beating their sparring partners ruthlessly...turning them into human punching bags.

If Scott takes the full count in sparring one or both of the Bros (which is likely), he may carry the psychological effects with him for a long time. Nothing against Scott, but this is what I've heard about sparring the K's.
Michael Sprott spars with the Klits regularly and he usually looks pretty game in his fights. Any other fighters who are an example of this?
zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #28
kenmore
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Michael Sprott spars with the Klits regularly and he usually looks pretty game in his fights. Any other fighters who are an example of this?
Supposedly Eddie Chambers got knocked cold in sparring with Baby Brother. This while wearing headgear and big pillow gloves. Allegedly something similar happened to Chazz.

Just what I've heard...I can't confirm or deny.

The point is that it's not good to throw up-and-coming prospects in the Bros. as sparring partners. I'm told it's very hard to overcome the self-doubt that develops after being KO'd in sparring.
kenmore is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #29
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

Quote:
Supposedly Eddie Chambers got knocked cold in sparring with Baby Brother. This while wearing headgear and big pillow gloves. Allegedly something similar happened to Chazz.

Just what I've heard...I can't confirm or deny.

The point is that it's not good to throw up-and-coming prospects in the Bros. as sparring partners. I'm told it's very hard to overcome the self-doubt that develops after being KO'd in sparring.
Interesting
Some guys can handle it better than others I guess.
But didn't you hear the breaking news? Wlad may or may not have been dropped in sparring!

zxcvbnm is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #30
kenmore
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Interesting
Some guys can handle it better than others I guess.
But didn't you hear the breaking news? Wlad may or may not have been dropped in sparring!

I doubt that Vlad was dropped.

But anyway, what can you tell me about Scott? I've never seen him fight. I understand he was an excellent amateur. Looks like he took time off because of a torn bicep. Interesting that the Goosens have taken him on. Do you know how much the Goosens gave him as a signing bonus?
kenmore is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum