Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-21-2012, 03:40 AM   #16
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are:Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,JMM,Cotto,Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getta View Post
JMM took the test vs Floyd, and he was clean.
Dont think so,got a source??

from my knowledge Floyd started extra testing with his Mosley fight
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #17
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 336
Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are:Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,JMM,Cotto,Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
Dont think so,got a source??

from my knowledge Floyd started extra testing with his Mosley fight
My bad if thats the case

I thought he started with JMM
Go Getta is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 03:47 AM   #18
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict

Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are:Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,Cotto,Canelo

The thread title basically states that everyone in boxing who is performing well is using PED's on way or another.

Let's just shut the sport down based on the OP's logic.
SugarShane_24 is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 03:50 AM   #19
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275
Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are: Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,JMM,Cotto..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
you stupid ****s will be making these gay ass threads forever because its not a rule to "take da test". nothing to hide why wouldnt you right? common stupid question.

no different when you are arrested and the cops ask you a question, you can choose to answer it "if you havent done anything wrong" or say nothing and get an attorney....

if its an option to do choice a or b , whats the point in crying about shit because you dont agree with their choice?
Feel you man. I hate visiting boxing forums because of these scum bag Mayweather fans constantly hijacking them with their bullshit. I can't wait till Mayweather retires and they go away back to their holes
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #20
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are:Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,Cotto,Canelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarShane_24 View Post
The thread title basically states that everyone in boxing who is performing well is using PED's on way or another.

D.C commission tests did not pick up Peterson's drug use Pre Khan vs Peterson in Dec 2011.

Commission tests dont work clearly.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 03:55 AM   #21
VecArrow
Custom User Title
ESB Addict

vCash: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarShane_24 View Post

The thread title basically states that those fighters named took the test and were confirmed 100% clean.

Those who haven't taken the test doesn't mean they ARE cheating, but we can't be 100% sure until they take the test.

I see where you're from though, so i'm not too surprised.
VecArrow is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 03:55 AM   #22
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 272

Marquez was Drinking his own Piss to get the extra steroids that passed through his system.

At 38 he went up in weight and was bigger than Pac. Took his best shots which Mosley and Cotto couldn't.

Definety a Ped User

JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:00 AM   #23
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VecArrow View Post
The thread title basically states that those fighters named took the test and were confirmed 100% clean.

Those who haven't taken the test doesn't mean they ARE cheating, but we can't be 100% sure until they take the test.

I see where you're from though, so i'm not too surprised.
Yeah right, blame it from where I came from. The easiest thing to pick on.

Read much closer so your intellect can comprehend better.

He stated that "only guys who are clean, and who are on top", that makes everyone who are on top included. So we have Donaire, Ward, the Klits and basically everyone else who is performing well.

He didn't even stated "who already took the test".
Old 05-21-2012, 04:01 AM   #24
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Yeah, you'd have been saying the same thing about Marion Jones, Kelli White, Tim Montgomery, Shane Mosley, Chryste Gaines, Michelle Collins, Alvin Harrison, Calvin Harrison . . .

They took all the tests, most of them all year round random tests, and came up clean everytime.

I'm not saying the athletes you named are doping, but I am saying that you have to be dumb to have not learned anything from the past 20 years of sport. The money to be made in this industry is supplying substances that won't show up on tests. The guy that Marquez hired for his last fight claimed to have invented at least 4 anabolic steroids and growth hormones that cannot be detected in tests

So if history has taught us anything its that passing the tests is not a guarantee that an athlete is clean, and an athletes apparent honesty, personality, integrity etc provide absolutely no indication of their likelihood of doping.

The reality is that you're actually more likely to fail a drugs test for accidentally ingesting a banned substance as part of an over the counter supplement than intentionally taking designer steroids. For those who want and can afford them undetectable substances are out there.
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:01 AM   #25
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getta View Post
My bad if thats the case

I thought he started with JMM
Of course he didn't start with JMM. Talk of Pac negotiations didn't even start yet. How convenient with timing Floyd wanted to clean up the sport after 40 fights and the thought of fighting Pac.
caneman is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:04 AM   #26
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post
Of course he didn't start with JMM. Talk of Pac negotiations didn't even start yet. How convenient with timing Floyd wanted to clean up the sport after 40 fights and the thought of fighting Pac.
That question remains unanswered by Flomos for more than a year now.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:04 AM   #27
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
Yeah, you'd have been saying the same thing about Marion Jones, Kelli White, Tim Montgomery, Shane Mosley, Chryste Gaines, Michelle Collins, Alvin Harrison, Calvin Harrison . . .

They took all the tests, most of them all year round random tests, and came up clean everytime.

I'm not saying the athletes you named are doping, but I am saying that you have to be dumb to have not learned anything from the past 20 years of sport. The money to be made in this industry is supplying substances that won't show up on tests. The guy that Marquez hired for his last fight claimed to have invented at least 4 anabolic steroids and growth hormones that cannot be detected in tests

So if history has taught us anything its that passing the tests is not a guarantee that an athlete is clean, and an athletes apparent honesty, personality, integrity etc provide absolutely no indication of of they would dope or not.

The reality is that you're actually more likely to fail a drugs test for accidentally ingesting a banned substance as part of an over the counter supplement than intentionally taking designer steroids. For those who want and can afford them undetectable substances are out there.
The post of a well educated person. The kind of post the TS could only dream of writing. (or reading with some tutoring)
caneman is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #28
randy brown
$$$
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 250

maybe if pac's name was here because he has taken the tests and proven himself wrong then pactards wouldn't be so mad.
randy brown is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:12 AM   #29
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post

So if history has taught us anything its that passing the tests is not a guarantee that an athlete is clean, and an athletes apparent honesty, personality, integrity etc provide absolutely no indication of their likelihood of doping.

To be close as clean as possible it don't hurt to take the extra tests, at least that way the viewers and everyone else connected to the sport have peace of mind.

It's all about cleaning the sports image, Berto and Peterson failing so close to each other dont help matters.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:15 AM   #30
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are: Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,JMM,Cotto..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMIDABLE View Post
Feel you man. I hate visiting boxing forums because of these scum bag Mayweather fans constantly hijacking them with their bullshit. I can't wait till Mayweather retires and they go away back to their holes
me too...i dont hate mayweather but his fan base are idiots..... once mayweather retires he will be gone..all these dumb ****s that think he is the business genius will see that his promotion is only good because of him...that will just fade away too , or be like roy jones company that is non existent
iceman71 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum