Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #31
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are:Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,Cotto,Canelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getta View Post
To be close as clean as possible it don't hurt to take the extra tests, at least that way the viewers and everyone else connected to the sport have peace of mind.

It's all about cleaning the sports image, Berto and Peterson failing so close to each other dont help matters.
- actually cleaning the sport is more important than cleaning up the image of the sport. clean up the sport and the image comes with it.
- there is no 'as clean as possible', you're either clean or not.
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2012, 04:21 AM   #32
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are:Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,Cotto,Canelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getta View Post
To be close as clean as possible it don't hurt to take the extra tests, at least that way the viewers and everyone else connected to the sport have peace of mind.

It's all about cleaning the sports image, Berto and Peterson failing so close to each other dont help matters.
no one gives a shit after a fight is over, its always in the past and they look forward to the next.

cleaning up the sport?

horrible judges.
horrible refs
corrupt ABC organizations
17 weight divisions
no boxer pensions
shit matchmaking 28-0 guy vs 12-34-5 guy

but lets worry about extra testing all of the sudden
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:43 AM   #33
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
no one gives a shit after a fight is over, its always in the past and they look forward to the next.

cleaning up the sport?

horrible judges.
horrible refs
17 weight divisions
no boxer pensions

Old 05-21-2012, 04:55 AM   #34
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:

cleaning up the sport?

horrible judges.
horrible refs
17 weight divisions
no boxer pensions

those things need to be cleaned up as well. Also besides the shit matching and no pensions what affects a fighters health?
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 05:05 AM   #35
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
those things need to be cleaned up as well. Also besides the shit matching and no pensions what affects a fighters health?
To play devils advocate - not being able to train effectively and entering the ring than 100% with an injury.

PEDS would prevent this
Old 05-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #36
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP

vCash: 3075

OP is stupid...

Never been tested positive with decent tests being 100% clean.
In that case a lot of known cheaters in other sports have been 100% clean too. (Ask Marion Jones for instance)
Robney is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #37
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict

How about they put up a Sticky that explains OSDT so the morons on here stop deluding themselves about what proper drug testing is!
boxon123 is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #38
markclow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I am certainly not convinced that anybody is 100% clean, especially May.
markclow is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #39
markclow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

How May can talk about 'cleaning up the sport' when he didnt even fight JMM with equal weights is beyond me. He is so full of dog shit, no-one knows when he is lying or not.
markclow is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #40
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 336

We need the extra testing in the fight to stop fighters taking PEDs anything which makes it harder from them using it is a good move and a step in the right direction.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #41
alakran
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2123
Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are: Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,JMM,Cotto..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
when did JMM take the test? Last time I checked he hired a cheat as his S & C coach and has never taken the test. Canelo on the other hand did take the test and passed
WHen the Pacquiao camp accused him he said he was willing to undergo any testing they wanted but then they backed of and said nothing else
alakran is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #42
Serb Can
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: So Far the only top fighters who are 100% clean are: Floyd,Khan,Ortiz,JMM,Cotto..

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy brown View Post
i highly doubt jmm uses peds. he has too much pride in his craft to get into that shit. and like i said, if pac had asked for osdt, i'm sure he would have agreed. and that says that he's clean.

pac wouldn't ask for osdt though. he'd get caught fo sho.
I'm glad you started the post with "highly doubt" instead of just claiming he is 100% clean. But then you ruined it by saying he's clean because of something that hasn't even happened yet. You are sure JMM would take the test? Therefore he is clean? Let's wait for that to happen first and we'll meet back here to discuss.
Serb Can is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #43
alakran
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy brown View Post
i highly doubt jmm uses peds. he has too much pride in his craft to get into that shit. and like i said, if pac had asked for osdt, i'm sure he would have agreed. and that says that he's clean.

pac wouldn't ask for osdt though. he'd get caught fo sho.
Pacquiao's did mention something about it like I already said above and Marquez held a press conference (not sure if he held it or if it was for the fight) and he said he was willing to undergo any type of test the Pacquiao camp wanted
alakran is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #44
alakran
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
me too...i dont hate mayweather but his fan base are idiots..... once mayweather retires he will be gone..all these dumb ****s that think he is the business genius will see that his promotion is only good because of him...that will just fade away too , or be like roy jones company that is non existent
DO you mean fade away like all the pactards hard done when JMM beat Pacquiao in most peoples eyes for the 3rd time?
alakran is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #45
Serb Can
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I highly doubt Paul Williams is a user, but I can't ever be sure. I say get rid of these PED junkies because they tarnish all the guys that are fighting straight up and make everyone question the whole world of boxing. F**k these damn drug users! Be a man and train hard and fight straight up!
Serb Can is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum