Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
alakran
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2123
Default Pacquiao

all the Pacquiao fans say that the nevada state commissions are good enough to discover any ped user but how come when JMM hired Anger Hereida as his coach the Pacquiao camp was hinting at JMM using steroids when he was taking the same tests as Pacquiao? wouldn't that be ironic and suspicous of the camp? and please keep all Mayweather talk out of this
alakran is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Bazt3k
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao

Lol id juice against pacquiao just because getting blood tested wouldent happen

For the record i think JMM was clean (always has and always will be)
Bazt3k is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
alakran
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazt3k View Post
Lol id juice against pacquiao just because getting blood tested wouldent happen

For the record i think JMM was clean (always has and always will be)
Thats the thing Pacquiao refusing testing just gives his opponents the opportunity to cheat and the people saying it takes one to know one when Mayweather accused Pacquiao, doesn't that apply in this case too?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I'm a big Marquez fan, but I will admit that JMM did look suspiciously huge in his last fight against Senchenko. I wouldn't doubt he's juicing ( as I feel most are ), they know they could get away with juicinig against Pac because they feel Pac is juicing himself and will not ask for a blood test.

In their eyes they're just "leveling the playing field". When Ariza came out accusing Herredia of giving Marquez roids, the Marquez camp came out and said, " Let's test..." Kowing Team Pac would not call their bluff. And they didn't, they backed off...

I know it's sound s crazy to most but in light of Peterson and Berto, anyone can be juicing.
Atritionist is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakran View Post
Thats the thing Pacquiao refusing testing just gives his opponents the opportunity to cheat and the people saying it takes one to know one when Mayweather accused Pacquiao, doesn't that apply in this case too?
Yeah that's it right there.

I think Mayweather is looking like people should of been listening to him as far as cleaning up the sport with all these cheats getting exposed. Pac is looking very questionable, in my opinion anyways.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
alakran
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atritionist View Post
I'm a big Marquez fan, but I will admit that JMM did look suspiciously huge in his last fight against Senchenko. I wouldn't doubt he's juicing ( as I feel most are ), they know they could get away with juicinig against Pac because they feel Pac is juicing himself and will not ask for a blood test.

In their eyes they're just "leveling the playing field". When Ariza came out accusing Herredia of giving Marquez roids, the Marquez camp came out and said, " Let's test..." Kowing Team Pac would call their bluff. And they didn't, they backed off...

I know it's sound s crazy to most but in light of Peterson and Berto, anyone can be juicing.
Idk maybe im being a little biased as he's one of my favorite current favorite fighters but in previous fights he also weighed more than Pacquiao and its not like he took his speed and power with him, he seemed slower and did not seem to have the same power as at lightweight
Old 05-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #7
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Idk maybe im being a little biased as he's one of my favorite current favorite fighters but in previous fights he also weighed more than Pacquiao and its not like he took his speed and power with him, he seemed slower and did not seem to have the same power as at lightweight
But in the last fight against Pac he didn't look bloated and slow, he was pretty sharp with decent speed. I would hate the thought of JMM being juiced up but We can not deny the possibilities.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
alakran
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atritionist View Post
But in the last fight against Pac he didn't look bloated and slow, he was pretty sharp with decent speed. I would hate the thought of JMM being juiced up but We can not deny the possibilities.
I agree he wasn't bloated but i think his speed wasn't the same its just that he has great timing and the fact that it was the third time fighting the same fighter helps too but i agree there are the possibilities, being a fan i'll just go with the fact that he was willing to take the test even if he knew Pacquiao was bluffing
Old 05-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
Atritionist
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I agree he wasn't bloated but i think his speed wasn't the same its just that he has great timing and the fact that it was the third time fighting the same fighter helps too but i agree there are the possibilities, being a fan i'll just go with the fact that he was willing to take the test even if he knew Pacquiao was bluffing
Old 05-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
Suga
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Steroids are not new in the sport. Pacquiao is definately juicing
Suga is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
miniq
神風
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

I have a Pacquiao blood sample

wiped it up from the canvas after he sparred some english P8kistani dude called Amir something or other...

Now selling it on ebay, any bids?
miniq is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum