Old 05-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #16
miniq
神風
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Tim bradley vs Amir Khan @140

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg View Post
The only way he wouldn't have gotten the payday against Pac is if he had lost to Khan. Had he beat Khan, he still could have signed with Arum and fought Pacquiao. Amir Khan would be a tough fight for Bradley.

That's the point.

where's is his confidence?

"I'm the best at 140"

F8ck off I say and fight Amir then. $1mill and The next stop is $5m fight with Pac.
miniq is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #17
finalfight
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Bradley breaks Khan's jaw with his dome. Easy night for Tim.
finalfight is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #18
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Bradley, me thinks.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #19
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Tim Bradley knocks Amir Khan the **** out in the 7 round.
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #20
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2775

Quote:
The only way he wouldn't have gotten the payday against Pac is if he had lost to Khan. Had he beat Khan, he still could have signed with Arum and fought Pacquiao. Amir Khan would be a tough fight for Bradley.
losing to pac he will still get more money if he fights khan after ,than he would fighting him before win or lose.
now if bradders beats pac khan wont beable to afford the undefeated two weight world champ and khan brings what no belts two losses all means more money for bradders
ashishwarrior is online now  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
box247
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Thought Khan could clean up the division. Didn't look great in his last fight. Want to see how Bradley does against Pac. Still think Khan can get a decision against Bradley at 140.

They will probably fight at 147 now if they do. Provided the GBP, Top Rank rivalry doesn't prevent it
box247 is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #22
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
losing to pac he will still get more money if he fights khan after ,than he would fighting him before win or lose.
No he wouldn't.

Quote:
now if bradders beats pac khan wont beable to afford the undefeated two weight world champ and khan brings what no belts two losses all means more money for bradders
If Bradley beats Pacquiao, he won't even be thinking about a fight with Khan. He'd go after a rematch with Pacquiao or pursue a fight with Mayweather.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #23
theword
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

We saw what LP's pressure did to Khan - whether you think Khan won the fight or not, you gotta admit that Peterson's infighting gave him fits. Bradley is better then Peterson and I'd expect him to mug Amir from round 1 to round 12 with Amir winning a couple of rounds in the middle of the fight (maybe even knocking Tim down, but not out).

MD for Bradley.
theword is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

[quote=BigReg;12889790]No he wouldn't.

his record would still be better than khans there is a big difference in losing to pac and getting blown out by presscott.
so if bradders does lose how and way could he not ask for a 50/50 split or winner takes 60/40
Old 05-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #25
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by theword View Post
We saw what LP's pressure did to Khan - whether you think Khan won the fight or not, you gotta admit that Peterson's infighting gave him fits. Bradley is better then Peterson and I'd expect him to mug Amir from round 1 to round 12 with Amir winning a couple of rounds in the middle of the fight (maybe even knocking Tim down, but not out).

MD for Bradley.
He's not a better inside fighter than Peterson. Go watch their fight against eachother. Peterson was getting the better of Bradley on the inside. Bradley then decided to fight from the outside and won a comfortable decision. I'd favor Timbo over Khan, but it would be a tough fight for both guys.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #26
miniq
神風
East Side Guru

Bradley would be lucky to get a $1m guarantee off Khan once he loses to Pac.

Arum is gonna shit himself when he sees how little tickets Bradley sells lmao.
miniq is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #27
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
his record would still be better than khans there is a big difference in losing to pac and getting blown out by presscott.
so if bradders does lose how and way could he not ask for a 50/50 split or winner takes 60/40
I can't remember the last fight that had that sort of stipulation. Just because Bradley loses to Pac, doesn't neccesarily make him a bigger draw. Depending on his performance, it could certainly hurt his marketablity.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #28
Boxed Ears
I love GOAT.
East Side VIP

vCash: 25999

Bradley knows he's not a knockout puncher, of course he wouldn't risk a Khan fight that he could potentially get robbed on against the bigger star and draw, when he's looking at a huge Pac payday. He didn't duck the guy he had already called out and been turned down for. Khan's in with Roach, do you think he didn't know damn good and well Bradley was going to be in for the Pacquiao sweepstakes and not fight him? Do you honestly think he didn't just enjoy the opportunity to pretend like Bradley was running from him? Do you honestly think he thought Bradley was scared of him, no matter what he's said (he says so much)? Bradley bested Peterson, which Khan didn't clearly do. Bradley bested Alexander who easily bested one of Khan's toughest challenges. Bradley is not worried about Khan. This is silly shit, the ducking talk for Bradley. When it wasn't opportunistic for Khan, he didn't take the fight with Bradley either, earlier, as I understand it.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #29
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I can't remember the last fight that had that sort of stipulation. Just because Bradley loses to Pac, doesn't neccesarily make him a bigger draw. Depending on his performance, it could certainly hurt his marketablity.

and lossing to presscott and a guy bradders beat doesnt, has khan beat pac some where and i missed it
Old 05-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #30
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishwarrior View Post
[/size]
and lossing to presscott and a guy bradders beat doesnt, has khan beat pac some where and i missed it
Khan has a bigger built in fan base than Bradley. In terms of popularity, and marketability, it isn't always about wins and losses. Tim Bradley is simply not a box office draw. Losing to Pacquiao isn't going to change that, especially if he doesn't perform well.
BigReg is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum