Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 05-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #106
Duende
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 942
Default Re: UFC HW Champ Junior dos Santos: "Give me 3 months and I can beat the Klitschkos..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Copy and paste the address in the toolbar, leave out the & and everything after

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I'm a bit thick here but still not working.
Duende is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #107
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: UFC HW Champ Junior dos Santos: "Give me 3 months and I can beat the Klitschkos..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Eye View Post
People remember, No MMA fighter has EVER in the history of the Universe ever tried to challenge a real player in boxing.

Only boxers have the balls to go in MMA and even knock former MMA champions out with one punch.

I guess you can say otherwise, but you can't deny the truth. The truth is the truth.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM[/ame]
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #108
lefe
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

I just don't believe how some people say make this fight happen.How is Dos Santos earned to be in ring with heavyweight champion.Who is he in boxing?Nobody.That is very arrogant from him to say that he can beat any top level boxer.You must earned shot at boxing title.I think he is jealous how Klitschkos earn 10 times more money than him.I respect MMA and MMA fighters but what is the point of Santos.He is Superman?What he is trying to say that MMA fighters are the best athletes in the world.If he is so confident let it try,but he can't get shot at Klitschkos at the first fight.He must win at least 15 fights and at least 5 fights against top 20.Than he can beat Klitschkos and start to earn 20milions for fight.He would probably get knocked out from some B level boxer.
lefe is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #109
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefe View Post
I just don't believe how some people say make this fight happen.How is Dos Santos earned to be in ring with heavyweight champion.Who is he in boxing?Nobody.That is very arrogant from him to say that he can beat any top level boxer.You must earned shot at boxing title.I think he is jealous how Klitschkos earn 10 times more money than him.I respect MMA and MMA fighters but what is the point of Santos.He is Superman?What he is trying to say that MMA fighters are the best athletes in the world.If he is so confident let it try,but he can't get shot at Klitschkos at the first fight.He must win at least 15 fights and at least 5 fights against top 20.Than he can beat Klitschkos and start to earn 20milions for fight.He would probably get knocked out from some B level boxer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
He didn't even say he could beat them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyll View Post
Nice way of twisting his words. He said, "Give me 3 month of preparation and I can fight anyone."

Or something like that.

It basically means he'll fight anyone. Is he supposed to say he's scared?? Junior said he'd like to try boxing someday, he never said he feels he can and will dominate the Klits. He plans to remain an MMA fighter.

In regards to MMA fighters who have strong boxing skills, what's wrong with saying they can beat boxers, especially when the HW division in boxing is lacking? You need to show more appreciation for their confidence. They're not trashing anyone. They just believe in their skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic-JofreBRASIL View Post
The thread title is a lie.....he never said that.
Quote:
He said that in three months would fight against anyone......thatīs all. He didnīt say he would beat anyone.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
he said "give me 3 months and i think i can beat anyone in the world" he did not explicitly state in boxing, kickboxing or mma stop starting shit tottengham u **** head anyway your just starting shit becuase your made that your shitty team didnt make it into the champions league CHELSEA FC mother****er, and **** tottengham19
Quote:
He didnīt !!!!! Thatīs the thing ! The thread starter is a liar and trolled all you (myself included) ! Junior simply said that one day he would like to fight boxing as a challenge for him and would like to fight against anyone !
He never said he would beat the Klitshckos !! Never ! Jesus......
Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
He didn't say he could beat the K-Bros! He said let him train 3 months and he could fight anyone in boxing!

BTW Junior a "G"
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #110
Capitan
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Klitschko vs Dos Santos....Santos says he can take him with 3 months prep!

Someone very close to Dos Santos needs to wake him up.
Klitschko will not have to be wary of any kicks, takedowns or submissions.

It's a whole different arena and I do not see Dos Santos winning this one....previously I would just laugh these stupid scenarios off, but everything's turning into a circus.

A good boxer will always beat a semi-boxer!!!

Does anyone side with Dos Santos?
Capitan is online now  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #111
leaduppercut
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Klitschko vs Dos Santos....Santos says he can take him with 3 months prep!

just talk..............
leaduppercut is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #112
Capitan
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Klitschko vs Dos Santos....Santos says he can take him with 3 months prep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
In a boxing match Klitschko would kill him.

Exactly!!!
It would be ugly for Dos Santos!!!
Old 05-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #113
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

He never said that, he said that with a 3 month training he was willing to fight anybody...
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #114
Capitan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaduppercut View Post
just talk..............

At this point its just talk...but he actually believes he can take him....
delusional!!!
Old 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #115
JoeAverage
Champion
East Side Guru

I would like to see it... but objectively Dos Santos has zero chance.
JoeAverage is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #116
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Yeah, that it, keep bashing on the guy based on false information...great idea !!
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #117
Cafe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 277

Lol, I'd be surprised if it lasted more than a round.
Cafe is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #118
Zopilote
Dinamita
East Side Guru

I would LOVE to see it....Seeing some MMGay dude get KTFO in the first is always a funny sight.
Zopilote is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #119
Eastcoast
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Probably be a better fight than Mormeck or even Arreola later this year.
Eastcoast is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #120
antonio8904
Atheist
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zopilote View Post
I would LOVE to see it....Seeing some MMGay dude get KTFO in the first is always a funny sight.
This...^
antonio8904 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum