Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-24-2012, 09:33 AM   #46
sweet_scientist
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dirrell beat both undefeated Froch & Abraham... why dosen't he get any credit ?

Nothing but a ball-less Zab Judah.
sweet_scientist is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #47
nick6
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Dirrell beat both undefeated Froch & Abraham... why dosen't he get any credit ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOQOBj4gV0o&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

It all looks very suspicious to me
nick6 is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #48
Jan(DK)
Joined april 2007
ESB Addict

A fighter/warrior/martial arts men first learning is respect for himself, trainer, opponent and trainer...................!!!!

Dirrell and crew turning up in army clouds screaming and insulting everybody, and then run like hell, and cry like a baby vs. Abraham..........................Dirrell, talented or not,.........he is a f.....g disgrace to the sport...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan(DK) is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 09:52 AM   #49
chilli&lemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

What's worse - flurry followed by pushing or flurry followed by holding?
chilli&lemon is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #50
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfCuba View Post
He seems to get a lot of hate around here.

Dude a true talent.
Euros hate him for beating 2 fighters they idolized.

Andre embarassed and outclassed Froch at worst to a 8-4 decision in Dre's favor and was robbed. UK stans knew this so ever since they've openly campaigned against Andre.

AA was picked by the mad Froch fans and the Euro contingent to show that Andre was really a bum. Andre outclassed AA and hurt him along the way, he was slowing down but still in control when AA hit him like a coward while he was on the ground. They think getting caught flush on the ground and unsuspected by one of the hardest punchers in the division wouldn't hurt anyone so to futher attempt to base Dre, they said he was faking.

The end is it all comes from Euro jealousy of an American outclassing top Euro talent. It is the same reason most of them hate Ward.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:00 AM   #51
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LLPARK3R View Post
so now he has no "heart", faked injury against AA, and is a coward and a runner...actually he's one of the best talents in boxing...
I think the general consensus is that he's all that. A brilliant talent but weak mentally. You don't have to be one or the other.
I thought Froch won on the night but in hindsight I was clearly biassed against Dirrell and his negative performance. On a repeat viewing I had AD edging a close fight.
Boro chris is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #52
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post

Andre embarassed and outclassed Froch at worst to a 8-4 decision in Dre's favor and was robbed. UK stans knew this so ever since they've openly campaigned against Andre.

AA was picked by the mad Froch fans and the Euro contingent to show that Andre was really a bum. Andre outclassed AA and hurt him along the way, he was slowing down but still in control when AA hit him like a coward while he was on the ground. They think getting caught flush on the ground and unsuspected by one of the hardest punchers in the division wouldn't hurt anyone so to futher attempt to base Dre, they said he was faking.

The end is it all comes from Euro jealousy of an American outclassing top Euro talent. It is the same reason most of them hate Ward.
Can only speak for the Brits (Brit Forum rather than gf Brits) but there's plenty of admiration for Ward even if we don't like his God bothering antics. Most of us picked him to beat Froch. He's clearly a p4p fighter.
Boro chris is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #53
Jan(DK)
Joined april 2007
ESB Addict

Quote:

Please please........................

You is just a racist...............simple as that........!
Jan(DK) is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #54
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan(DK) View Post
Please please........................

You is just a racist...............simple as that........!
I don't think you know what "racist" means.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #55
AnotherFan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
It is the same reason most of them hate Ward.
Aint no one hating Ward around here, fella
AnotherFan is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #56
Jan(DK)
Joined april 2007
ESB Addict

Quote:
I don't think you know what "racist" means.
It means that your head is so high up in your own kind of peoples a.s, that you can't see clear any more.................!
Jan(DK) is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #57
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris View Post
Can only speak for the Brits (Brit Forum rather than gf Brits) but there's plenty of admiration for Ward even if we don't like his God bothering antics. Most of us picked him to beat Froch. He's clearly a p4p fighter.
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #58
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherFan View Post
Aint no one hating Ward around here, fella
Plenty of Euros routinely hate on Ward. First you had some say he was cheating against Kessler. Then the others say he is ducking Bute, how he ducked him I don't know when Bute has no right to even challenge him. Then the ridiculous attacks on him for his religion.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #59
EL CABALLO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The q should be why he DOESN'T get any more criticism ala Cintron who got blasted for the same things. Dirrell didn't beat Froch!! AND when things were beginning to get tough with AA he bitched out, what a shameless, embarrassing f**ker. He should fight Macho Camacho next in Telemundo, on a Wednesday night fight @ 3 a.m.
EL CABALLO is offline  Top
Old 05-24-2012, 10:26 AM   #60
AnotherFan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Plenty of Euros routinely hate on Ward. First you had some say he was cheating against Kessler. Then the others say he is ducking Bute, how he ducked him I don't know when Bute has no right to even challenge him. Then the ridiculous attacks on him for his religion.
You cant be ****ing serious with this post, man.

Here is how it is: Ward is the best SMW in the world. He is a very skilled and dedicated boxer, and a good family man. His negotiations with Dawson suggest he is prepared to take on the best (I want to see the fight at catchweight or Dawson will be drained, but thats another story).

What I state above does not change the fact that Ward did foul against Kessler repeatedly, and that he messed about with the Bute fight. This is just the truth, and telling it like it is aint to hate. You cant expect that Ward, Dirrell or any other boxer should be spared from all kinds of scroutine.
AnotherFan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum