Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #166
bigboxingfan
Hypejob
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Ajose Olusegun will not be denied the opportunity to fight for and win the WBC ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Can I just clear something up once and for all.... Olu is NOT part of Ajose's team. He has nothing to do with boxing. He barely has anything to do with Ajose. He and Ajose went to school together when they were kids. That's it.
bigboxingfan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 02:27 AM   #167
Jun Fan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Ajose Olusegun will not be denied the opportunity to fight for and win the WBC ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
I unblocked you to see what you posted, and guess what? You're going to be blocked again.

You sir, are a ****ing moron who knows absolutely nothing.

LOL you know (and everyone reading this knows) I spoke the truth here Laz, youre quite probably the most deluded nuthugger in the world.

I happen to know, youre also a 20 something year old virgin. that still lives with his parents...so block that out if you can too, and go back to beating one off to amirs picture
Jun Fan is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 03:06 AM   #168
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E View Post
You've probably got Ajose in your P4P ratings.
How would you know when I have not published my pound for pound ratings.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 03:18 AM   #169
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Can I just clear something up once and for all.... Olu is NOT part of Ajose's team. He has nothing to do with boxing. He barely has anything to do with Ajose. He and Ajose went to school together when they were kids. That's it.
How would you know what my relationship with Ajose is both personal and professional? We never went to school together and yes we have had both a professional and personal relationship. If you have looked at my posts you would know this.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #170
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
How would you know what my relationship with Ajose is both personal and professional? We never went to school together and yes we have had both a professional and personal relationship. If you have looked at my posts you would know this.
Gay.
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #171
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
First post, entirely new poster... suspicious much?
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 07:18 AM   #172
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
I must admit I am not across all the facts here but I noticed WBA and IBF have not stripped of the title and I got the impression Goldenboy and team Khan were only to happy for the contest not to go ahead.
Peterson admitted the implants were in place before the Khan fight
icemax is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #173
bambino

Quote:
I know because I'm a friend of Ajose's. I've read your posts for years and cringed at the way you've misrepresented him and finally had to join to try and set the record straight. I think it's nice that you try and stick up for him but we both know it's disingenuous for you to act as if you're part of his team.

Please Olu, enlighten us...what exactly is your professional relationship with him? Are you his advisor? No, that's Damian Ramirez...are you part of his promotional team? No, you don't work for DiBella...are you his manager? No, he hasn't had a manager since Kofi. You're just his mate!
bambino is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #174
Euro Bum
Contender
ESB Senior Member

lol, olu got destroyed, i knew the stuff he was posting was too dumb to be the guys manager.
Euro Bum is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #175
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
Gay.
Personal relationship now means gay does it? Please grow up.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #176
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Olu hardly got destroyed.

Someone ''who has been reading posts for years'' all of a sudden decides to sign up, log on and make the big expose.

Surely if you knew someone was bullshitting, would you just read it for five years from the comfort of your sofa and then just think ''**** it, let's do this!'', or just call him out from the get go and accuse him of talking bollocks.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 06-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #177
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I know because I'm a friend of Ajose's. I've read your posts for years and cringed at the way you've misrepresented him and finally had to join to try and set the record straight. I think it's nice that you try and stick up for him but we both know it's disingenuous for you to act as if you're part of his team.

Please Olu, enlighten us...what exactly is your professional relationship with him? Are you his advisor? No, that's Damian Ramirez...are you part of his promotional team? No, you don't work for DiBella...are you his manager? No, he hasn't had a manager since Kofi. You're just his mate!
Thanks Bambino or whatever your name is. I first got involved with Ajose when his late manager my friend the late Big Bad James Oyebola sought my help to assist with his management which I did whole-heartedly. If you look back at my posts after James unfortunate death (may his soul rest in perfect peace) I had to relocate and base myself in Africa due to my business committments I could no longer fulfil my role though I obviously continue to support. I need no thanks for sticking up for Ajose. I will always support him and stick up for him. If need be I will make my funds available re: the shenanigans of the WBC and support any lawsuit as necessary. You claim to be a friend but don't seem to appreciate that Ajose is being royally shafted again. What is happening is disgusting and gives boxing a bad name. So for your information I have been part of his team until I was not able to and more than that he has my unconditional support. If you are truly a friend then act like it and make sure that the WBC don't shaft him. Finally you say I have misrepresented him! How can praising and eulogising the qualities of this great fighter, drumming up support, selling tickets for his fights, publicity including securing media interviews (TV and magazines) be construed as misrepresenting. I guess the disciples were misrepresenting Jesus Christ!

Also the gentleman you called his manager was not his manager rather his agent. As for Damien Ramirez, Gary Shaw and Lou Di Bella who are handling his career in the US they need to do the necessary and make sure the WBC don't shaft him. As always I put my money why my mouth is.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #178
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro Bum View Post
lol, olu got destroyed, i knew the stuff he was posting was too dumb to be the guys manager.
Bambino does not know what he is talking about. See my post below. I was out and just came back so I better put the kid in his place.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #179
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Olu hardly got destroyed.

Someone ''who has been reading posts for years'' all of a sudden decides to sign up, log on and make the big expose.

Surely if you knew someone was bullshitting, would you just read it for five years from the comfort of your sofa and then just think ''**** it, let's do this!'', or just call him out from the get go and accuse him of talking bollocks.
Exactly Beeston. Spot on. You will remember when I left the UK I confirmed I would no longer be able to meet my committments to him but would support from a distance as I was able to. The way things are going I may need to step back into the saddle frankly! The funny thing is that while all the boxing commissions are bad due to historical reasons the WBC's belts have always had the highest esteem which their actions continue to erode. This is boxing not tiddlywinks they cannot keep screwing with people's careers. Think about Ajose and Miguel Cotto went to the same Olympic games. It is now 2012, Cotto has made his money and is a 3 division world champion. This stuff makes me mad.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #180
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum