boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #196
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ajose Olusegun will not be denied the opportunity to fight for and win the WBC ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux View Post
Not to defend him but Cotto had the right promoter and being a Puerto Rican boxer does have it's benefits in America and he does make exciting fights too. They should follow the rules though still just so I am not misunderstood. Could Ajose of gone to America like Sam Peter did?

Witter's style had similar problems in his career too and yet you were accusing him of ducking Ajose so you are over biased for him which I guess is understandable since you worked with him.
I know Witter did duck Ajose. Ajose was his commonwealth mandatory contender for a while but they chose not to have the fight. Biased I may be but then you cannot be disspassionate about your fighter. When Witter lost to Bradley they finally enquired about fighting Ajose and when a counter offer was made they went silent so read into that what you may. I am not saying Witter was not avoided in his day either but he was definitewly beatable by the right guys.

Well you can always say perhaps he should have gone to America at the begin like Samuel Peter. I am not sure but the boys who go to the states seem to get more opportunity. Lateef the Power Kayode fought Antonio Tarver at the weekend. Great exposure with both guys coming out with credit.

Last edited by Olu G. Rotimi; 06-05-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #197
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Ajose Olusegun will not be denied the opportunity to fight for and win the WBC ti

Now perhaps we can focus on this weeks boxing. I am going against perceived wisdom and picking Timothy Desert Storm Bradley to defeat Pacman. I think he has the complete fight game to neutralise Pacman. Am I being naive?
Old 06-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #198
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E View Post
Do you read things out of sequence?
I had been away so dealt with all your derogatory comments in sequence actually. Perhaps the points are lost on you since you have not exactly commented, clarified or withdrawn your comments including accussing me of playing the race card. Hypocrisy is a pretty low quality I believe. Mr I could win the African title. Why don't you try then and see how easy it is!

Last edited by Olu G. Rotimi; 06-06-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum