boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #16
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ajose Olusegun will not be denied the opportunity to fight for and win the WBC ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
How the **** did Ajose get to number 1 with the WBC in the first place?

Ali Chebah in a WBC eliminator?
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #17
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Ajose Olusegun will not be denied the opportunity to fight for and win the WBC ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post
Ali Chebah in a WBC eliminator?
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #18
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
Fail to see what is so funny. Go and watch the fight. It was very entertaining. Ajose was in against a tough guy who had come to put it on him and destroy him. Unfortunately for Chebah Ajose had to much skills and gears for him.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #19
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Are they rules or are they just guidelines!
rampant is online now  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #20
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Fail to see what is so funny. Go and watch the fight. It was very entertaining. Ajose was in against a tough guy who had come to put it on him and destroy him. Unfortunately for Chebah Ajose had to much skills and gears for him.
I am one of the few on this forum who rates Ajose....but Chebah is useless and Ajose has not beat anybody beyond domestic level.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #21
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
I am one of the few on this forum who rates Ajose....but Chebah is useless and Ajose has not beat anybody beyond domestic level.
He has fought who the WBC told him to.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Grant1 is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #22
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E View Post
Well Ajose Olusegun needs to seriously consider who manages and represents him.

He will be lucky to get a quater of that fighting for the title and isn't good enough to win and make more than 1 defence, if able to win it at all.

Silly, silly man.
No you are the silly man Mr E because you can obviously be bought cheap. Ajose will win the WBC title defend it several times and make 10 times more money
Old 05-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #23
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

gabe montoya said unifications do take precedence over mandos.
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #24
chilli&lemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Now now Ajose son, you may have been the mandatory for the last few years, but your in a hot division - which top contender have you exactly beaten to "earn your shot"? Khan beat Kotelnik, Bradley beat witter as did Alexander (granted these were title fights)- their promoters were able to arrange these fights for them - surely yours should do the same, no? Don't get me wrong, the sanctioning bodies are disgusting in their behavior, but I believe you should go out and beat say a Judah, Maidana or Mathysse type fighter- get your promoter to hook these fights up for you instead of fighting bums like Cheebah. Come on man!
chilli&lemon is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #25
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

they hoping and prayin on Olusegun's downfall,
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #26
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
I was laughing at the stupid question.

I'm Team Olusegun anyway!
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #27
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

"Ali chebah is good, but im god gifted" Olusegun on being god gifted.
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #28
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

"they tryin to build a fighter up that can take my spot, but its not happenin, you cant mess with gods work"
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #29
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
I was laughing at the stupid question.

I'm Team Olusegun anyway!
Apologies Lilo. I am usually a good sport and can laugh but as ou can imagine the politricks make me mad. I now know why golden girl Oscar I dress up in women's clothes De La Hoya stopped Garcia answering questions in the post fight conference about when he would face Ajose.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #30
DanielJFiasco
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 565

What is Amir Khan the champion of? Regardless of whether or not unifications overrule mandatories, I can't see how they can presume Khan will be a champion by then, when the decision(s) lie outside of the WBC.

I'm not naive enough to think that the rules mean much to Sulaiman & co, but whatever the opinion of Ajose and how good or bad he is, it's not right that he keeps getting put on ice.

I'm shocked the WBC haven't just created a new title and declared him the WBC Platinum Mandatory Contender Champion and then started charging him money to wait for his shot.
DanielJFiasco is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum