Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #166
Wiirdo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 564
Default Re: Greetings my friends, I'm back and at your service (Rubbish Report thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsLeader View Post
Jenna isn't thaaaaaaatt bad, but she could lose the ego, for sure.
She'll never lose the ego though. The radio show is .
Wiirdo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #167
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Greetings my friends, I'm back and at your service (Rubbish Report thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batkilt View Post
Oh, that's not even the best part. Highlander III more or less pretends Highlander II didn't really happen. McLeod goes from being an alien back to an immortal. But not the only immortal as there's another McLeod due to the TV series.

How to make a totally idiotic film into something that Flomos would enjoy.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #168
The Batkilt
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: Listening to Scottrf and teeto's raps - and lovin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiirdo View Post
Batkilt, Pab wants you to know that he appreciates your kindness from the grave/Facebook.
Hopefully someone sees sense and he's allowed back. Knowledgeable poster and a sound bloke - plus Team Ireland is practically a team of handicaps in the Nations Cup without him.
The Batkilt is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #169
Wiirdo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 564

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batkilt View Post
Hopefully someone sees sense and he's allowed back. Knowledgeable poster and a sound bloke - plus Team Ireland is practically a team of handicaps in the Nations Cup without him.
Agreed. I want all of the old posters back.
Wiirdo is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #170
Bajingo
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1479

We all want the old posters back (well, most of them) but it doesn't look like happening at least for now. So my advice would be to stay out of trouble yourselves.
Bajingo is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #171
Trebus
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDub View Post
First up can I say best wishes to Paul Williams and R.I.P to Tapia.

Now, speaking of Mods may I ask how Jenna aka Boxing Girl is doing a good job when she messes around renaming the Choi thread and then bans members for 2 years for setting up a mk2 thread.

Why does Boxing Girl see fit to spend time messing around with threads and banning ling serving posters just because of ego. Would the time be better spent learning more about Spinks who you rated Hatton over in legacy terms? Or cleaning up the general and merging PBF and Pac threads? Deleting trolls? Sourcing some fresh writers for your front page instead of the terrible James Slater etc.

Just pathetic really. Pab, Wallet and Roe all good posters who were banned on top of myself and Bryn. People like No Mas, Slip etc not posting anymore because of the way the forum has regressed

Take a bow Boxing Girl, you being a mod is about as wise as sharing a gram of coke with you. Not wise at all, not with that nose.

Fairwell my good friends and good wishes to you all
What an excellent post and I would like to concur with his comments regarding Johnny Tapia & Paul Williams

I cannot comprehend why no less than forty people were banned for relative trivia, yet I the person responsible for Trout Mask, Gosfield, Illuminatus, Alexander Botts, DP Krutts, MrTD etc (harrassing Stewart Howe, posting multiple images of dog food, crashing the Choi with multiple YouTube links, getting Flea upset with nasty PM's and starting yet another New Boxing News/Stewart Howe thread) continue to post with impunity. It's not as if I've made any secret of being Trout Mask etc.

Irked by the harsh edict handed out to Bryn I chose to sacrifice my current Alt in an act of solidarity, I adopted my current avatar, which clearly alludes to the inflammatory comment that enraged Jenna and saw Bryn expelled, I've PM'd the image to 'Jenna' so many times her mailbox is full but I remain unscathed.

Given the evidence on display a number of things are becoming evident:

1. Jenna's nose is f*ckin HUGE

2. She has ruined the Brit Forum with her petulant and arbitrary bans

3. She has neither the intellect or maturity to hold the post of MOD and should be stripped of this mantle with some urgency

4. As others have stated, her radio 'show' is sh*t

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Trebus is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #172
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cobain likely watched Highlander 2 The Quickening the day he committed suicide and remembered the quote from the original. The disappointment of Highlander 2 The Quickening probably caused quite a few suicides.

McLeod's an alien? What's going on!?
So true.

You've got a famous Scot playing a Spaniard.

And a Frenchman playing a Jock.

The.Worst.Film.I.Have.Ever.Seen.

And yes it's Neil Young, who also did 'grunge' far better than the Seattle mob.

Why would I listen to 'In Utero' when I can listen to 'Tonight's The Night'?
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #173
Trebus
Journeyman

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zowbXEYeEQ[/ame]

One of the finest moments in musical history
Trebus is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum