Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #31
hitandhope
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 989
Default Re: Khan says he'll fight the winner of Alexander-Brook or Ortiz-Brook if Brook wants

If Magic Matt can last the distance with Kell then Amir can certainly tap tap his way to a points win.
hitandhope is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #32
Big Bang
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan says he'll fight the winner of Alexander-Brook or Ortiz-Brook if Brook wants

Oh dear God. The guy beats Matthew Hatton and now he can smash Khan. On that note Brook is P4P Número Uno right now. You guys are McCloskeys love children.
Big Bang is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #33
Nipple
I hate my username
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bang View Post
Oh dear God. The guy beats Matthew Hatton and now he can smash Khan. On that note Brook is P4P Número Uno right now. You guys are McCloskeys love children.
Agreed.
Nipple is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #34
andy

vCash: 1000

I think a few things should be learned from last night's fight. Flash looking untested fighter facing a man proven at world class. Thats what we got last night and thats what we will have if Brook fights Khan. Im not saying it goes the same way but the chances are it does, going on form.
andy is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #35
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

khan ends brook.
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #36
Coldhearted
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 502

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I think a few things should be learned from last night's fight. Flash looking untested fighter facing a man proven at world class. Thats what we got last night and thats what we will have if Brook fights Khan. Im not saying it goes the same way but the chances are it does, going on form.
Quite a sensible suggestion, better than the usual "Brook will smash Khan" or vice versa comments.

Would be a good fight to watch. I still agree that Brook needs to step up or he will end up like Witter did chasing Hatton all his life and ended up with shit. He really needs to build his own legacy so that Khan has no option but to fight him, will he do that? I doubt it to be honest coz it is all about the money isn't it?
Coldhearted is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #37
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocking Stick View Post
Brook makes fighters look average....Khan is average, imagine what Brook will make him look like.......Khan has speed, thats pretty much it.

Kell has good speed not as fast as Khan granted, but he is a more rounded boxer and is very precise and can counter punch like a mother ****er, Khan will be eating that Brook jab all night, with Brook throwing the right hand counter whenever Khan trys to do something......Khans footwork is shite Brook will show that up like you wouldnt believe IMO.
all the things you talked about he has displayed against d/c level fighters, id like to see him do that against an B/A- level world class fighter. i honestly think it would go like the judah fight, with brook too shell shocked to let off even.
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #38
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876

Quote:
Nipple clearly an asian Khantard.
It's people like you who are threatening to turn the Brit forum into a cesspool.

Log off and stay logged of you bigoted, aids ridden spastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
The myth that Brook " has not " earned a fight with Khan lives on i see

That is the biggest load of shite I've ever heard in my life , Brook is better than Khan , and would wipe the floor with him
You see, whilst I agree that Brook would do a number on Khan, he doesn't bring anything to the table at the moment. His record is appalling (not entirely his fault I know); the only reason people are clamoring for this fight is because he's British. And when I say 'people' I mean British fans who post on boxing websites. There are loads of bigger fights that would interest a much larger global audience.
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #39
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitandhope View Post
If Magic Matt can last the distance with Kell then Amir can certainly tap tap his way to a points win.
Really?

Hatton was in survival mode for the last 6 rounds, he's far more durable than Khan is & he barely made it 12. N'Dou is as tough as they come & he was hanging on repeatedly

How does Khan react when he's hurt? Like a calm, seasoned pro or like a spasticated windmill on a unicylcle?

Brook has the timing & accuracy to negate Khan's speed, Amir will get caught with some hurtful counters & laid out flat within 7 or 8 rounds imo
DrMo is online now  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #40
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Give me a list of fighters Khan has beat that either wernt shot or just pure shite....Maidaina apart.
Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Maidana and even that version of Judah that he faced (who squeaked past Matthysse and regained the IBF against Mabuza), have achieved far more in the past couple of years then all of Brooks opponents to date. Now go away.
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #41
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Saying what I see you foul mouthed fool.
You're undeniably a racist prick.

Edit: are you trying to tell me your some sort of Derek Acorah figure who can detect an individual's ethnicity from the words that they've typed?
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #42
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Give me a list of fighters Khan has beat that either wernt shot or just pure shite....Maidaina apart.
mallignaggi- became a champ after
judah-has a solid win over paris and might fight marquez
kotelnik-beat alexander
maidana
peterson-solid performence, would have got the win anywhere else, roided up,
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #43
giggler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

ok now you give me a list of who kell has beat that means anything of him DESERVING a shot at khan never mind beating khan.
giggler is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #44
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I am not, I have asian indian and black mates.

****ing racism card when you dont like shit....****ing lowlife no comeback mother ****er.
Do you want me to bump that thread where you kept on at Laz and continuously referred to him as a 'hook-nosed cunt'?
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 05-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #45
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Kotelnik is and was shite, Paulie **** me a gust of breeze can beat Paulie, Maidana cant box just a pure banger, and nearly had him out in the 10th, should have really.

Judah **** me he was more shot than Murphy out of Robocop.

You dont like the truth do you.....Dont comment then ya cheeky so and so.
All four are better, and have achieved more then any Brook opponent to date. Fact.
ollyc is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum